Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does Dr. Rivers work?
2. Who wrote the letter Dr. Rivers is reading at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
The writer will no longer fight in the war.
4. With what is the letter writer diagnosed?
5. Why does Graves miss the train?
He is late.
6. What does Sassoon think about on the train?
His last conversation with Graves.
7. What does Sassoon notice about the taxi driver?
He is staring at him in the mirror.
This section contains 4,639 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)