|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the shock treatments last?
(a) Two days.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Several hours.
2. Why is Prior worried?
(a) He is afraid of having a heart attack.
(b) He is afraid of Burns.
(c) He does not want to be reassigned.
(d) He is afraid of Dr. Rivers controlling his mind.
3. By what means does Yealland believe Callan can change?
(a) Studying the latest medical texts.
(b) Force of will.
(c) He does not think Callan can change.
(d) By finding a woman to date.
4. What mental state is more common for enlisted men than officers?
(d) Suicidal tendencies.
5. What book has Prior been reading?
(a) A book about the paranormal.
(b) A comic book.
(c) A book on hypochondria.
(d) Dr. Rivers' book on hypnosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sassoon meet at a bar?
2. What is Dr. Rivers doing to Henry Head in Dr. Rivers' dream?
3. What does Rivers spend much time doing while at the chicken farm?
4. What does Sassoon say he has decided?
5. Why does Prior apologize to Rivers?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)