|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prior apologize to Rivers?
(a) He refuses to apologize.
(b) For telling Rivers he is incompetent.
(c) For his behavior when he was drunk.
(d) For insulting two nurses.
2. Where do Sarah and Madge go?
(a) To volunteer for the woman's army corps.
(b) To see Madge's lover in the hospital.
(c) To find jobs in London.
(d) To find jobs in Birmingham.
3. What is missing from Sassoon's uniform?
(a) A button.
(b) A medal for valor.
(c) His unit patch.
(d) His rank designator.
4. What is Owen's poem about?
(b) Helen of Troy.
(c) Hercules and Antaeus.
(d) Achilles and Hector.
5. For what does Sassoon feel horror?
(a) Being a coward.
(b) Having to sleep inside.
(c) The mustard gas.
(d) The slaughter on the fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rivers see after supper?
2. Where is Rivers headed?
3. What does Graves tell Dr. Rivers about Sassoon's board decision?
4. What is mimicked?
5. Who does Sassoon see in the doorway when he wakes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)