|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
(a) That it has some good arguments.
(b) That it is written by someone besides Sassoon.
(c) That it is the ravings of a man in the throes of a breakdown.
(d) That it is treasonous.
2. How is Prior affecting his roommate?
(a) Prior's nightmares are keeping the roommate awake.
(b) He is causing the roommate to start believing in ghosts.
(c) He is making the roommate laugh.
(d) He is scaring the roommate.
3. What does Rivers say when Sassoon asks if he is crazy?
(a) He doesn't answer the question.
(b) That as far as he can tell Sassoon is sane.
(c) He probably is.
(d) He doesn't have enough information.
4. What does Sarah's mother say happens in a condom factory?
(a) One in ten condoms is deliberately compromised.
(b) Men get revenge on women.
(c) She doesn't mention a condom factory.
(d) More sex than anywhere else.
5. Why hasn't Lizzie missed her husband?
(a) He comes home at least once a week.
(b) She isn't married.
(c) He doesn't qualify for the draft because he is deaf.
(d) He is abusive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Owen and Sassoon meet?
2. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
3. About what does Dr. Rivers taunt Sassoon?
4. What does Sassoon do occasionally when answering Rivers' questions?
5. What does Dr. Rivers' brother contract in the East?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)