|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charles Rivers have to kill one of his chickens?
(a) It attacked another chicken.
(b) It keeps cracking the other chickens' eggs.
(c) It is ill.
(d) They need the food.
2. Who is Henry Head?
(a) The dean at the medical school from which Rivers graduates.
(b) Rivers's father's best friend.
(c) An old friend of Dr. Rivers'.
(d) The custodian at the hospital.
3. What does Rivers spend much time doing while at the chicken farm?
(a) Remembering his childhood.
(b) Riding the one horse.
(c) Cleaning out cages.
(d) Reading fiction.
4. What wakes Dr. Rivers later?
(a) An alarm blaring.
(b) Guns firing.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A loud explosion.
5. What upsets Prior in Chapter 18?
(a) He is told he has to stay in the hospital another six months.
(b) He is sent back to the front.
(c) He is granted permanent home service.
(d) He is demoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Rivers feel about the declaration from Sassoon?
2. What is Dr. Rivers doing in Chapter 20?
3. Why does Graves miss the train?
4. What does Owen feel when leaving Sassoon?
5. What does Rivers realize about his treatment of Sassoon?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)