|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Sassoon's uniform?
(a) His unit patch.
(b) A medal for valor.
(c) His rank designator.
(d) A button.
2. What does Sassoon believe about one of Owen's poems?
(a) Its rhythm is uneven.
(b) It is rather mediocre.
(c) Its subject matter is dull.
(d) It is ready to be published nationally.
3. What does Prior find when he returns to the fire bay after a shell hits it?
(a) The ruined remains of two soldiers who were making tea.
(b) Bits and pieces of six men which he can't sort out.
(c) There is nothing there.
(d) A conflagration.
4. What does Prior not remember?
(a) His name.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) The terrible thing that happened to him in the war.
(d) That he is in the military.
5. About whom does Prior make a derogatory comment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brock feel about the war and men?
2. Why is Prior worried?
3. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
4. What does Sarah's mother think about the relationship between men and women?
5. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)