|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brock feel about the war and men?
(a) The common man is the only innocent one in the war.
(b) Some men enjoy war more when there is no good reason for it.
(c) War should be played out by those in power.
(d) The war has uprooted men from Earth.
2. What does Sassoon believe about one of Owen's poems?
(a) It is rather mediocre.
(b) Its subject matter is dull.
(c) It is ready to be published nationally.
(d) Its rhythm is uneven.
3. Who does Broadbent want to visit?
(a) His own doctor.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His sweetheart.
4. Why is Madge in the hospital?
(a) She is hit with sharpnel from a wayward bomb.
(b) She puntures her bladder.
(c) She is sick from the munitions dust.
(d) She has the flu.
5. What times does Burns return to the hospital?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) He does not return.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
2. How does Prior respond to Rivers' offer to hypnotize him?
3. What does Rivers tell Bryce about Sassoon?
4. Who is having an asthma attack?
5. Who wrote the letter Dr. Rivers is reading at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)