|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sassoon notice about the taxi driver?
(a) He is wearing a uniform.
(b) It is a woman.
(c) He is staring at him in the mirror.
(d) He looks sick.
2. Where does Dr. Rivers go on leave?
(a) To Ireland.
(b) To the Mediterrean.
(c) To France.
(d) To visit his brother on a chicken farm.
3. What is Dr. Rivers' response to Prior's request?
(a) He says Prior is not eligible for a discharge.
(b) He refuses it.
(c) He says the private rooms are only for the violent patients.
(d) He calls Prior's father.
4. Who is Wilfred Owen?
(a) One of Sassoon's enlisted men.
(b) A new doctor.
(c) A soldier who loses his arm and leg in combat.
(d) A poet and fan of Sassoon.
5. What confuses Sarah Lumb?
(a) Why Prior never returns to see her when they agreed to meet again.
(b) Why men from the hospital receive leave to bother the local girls.
(c) Why Lizzie is interested in the same man that Sarah is.
(d) She is not confused, just angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is delusional?
2. Where does Dr. Rivers go to visit Burns?
3. What does Rivers think about as he prepares to sleep the night of Prior's hypnotism?
4. What does Prior find when he returns to the fire bay after a shell hits it?
5. What is wrong with the women who work in the munitions factories?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)