|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior want of Dr. Rivers?
(a) An assignment to a private room.
(b) To be hypnotized.
(c) For Rivers to talk with Prior's father.
2. What does Rivers think Sassoon might be experiencing?
(a) Too much fear.
(b) Some distress.
(c) A mid-life crisis.
(d) A religious conversion.
3. What does Sassoon realize about Dr. Rivers?
(a) Dr. Rivers is not sure what he is doing sometimes.
(b) Sassoon has adopted him as a father figure.
(c) Dr. Rivers gets too emotionally involved with the soldiers.
(d) Dr. Rivers holds the hospital together.
4. Why is Charles Rivers' cat morose?
(a) It is not morose.
(b) From living on a farm full of birds the cat is not allowed to kill.
(c) The cat is declawed to protect the chickens.
(d) There are three dogs to the one cat.
5. Why is Prior worried?
(a) He is afraid of Burns.
(b) He is afraid of having a heart attack.
(c) He is afraid of Dr. Rivers controlling his mind.
(d) He does not want to be reassigned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Prior at the opening to Chapter 6?
2. What was Anderson's former occupation?
3. What causes Anderson to almost beat his golfing partner?
4. For what does Sassoon feel horror?
5. What does Bryce order Dr. Rivers to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)