|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sassoon do when he arrives at the steps into the hospital?
(a) Run up the steps immediately.
(b) Stumble over the steps.
(c) Pause for a moment.
(d) Sit down on the top step.
2. What classes did Rivers' father used to teach?
(b) Speech therapy.
3. Why does Rivers reassign Broadbent?
(a) Because Broadbent is so deranged.
(b) Because Craiglockhart is full.
(c) Because Broadbent's family has a great deal of influence.
(d) So Rivers does not have to deal with the man.
4. About what do the two men talk?
(a) Their romantic encounters.
(b) Their family history.
(c) War scars.
(d) Their financial standing.
5. Why does Prior start feeling hostile towards Sarah?
(a) He thinks she just pities him.
(b) He thinks she wants him for his social standing.
(c) He sees her as part of people who seek to have fun and pleasure all the time.
(d) He is not hostile to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from Sassoon's uniform?
2. Into what does Dr. Rivers get some insight?
3. What does Sassoon think about on the train?
4. Who does Prior see and realize he really likes?
5. What does Rivers tell Bryce about Sassoon?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)