|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having an asthma attack?
2. Who does Broadbent say is ill?
(b) No one.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sweetheart.
3. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
(a) A missing eyeball.
(b) A wound that emasculates him.
(c) A hole through the top of his skull.
(d) A missing nose.
4. What does Prior deny to Dr. Rivers?
(a) Yelling at the nurse.
(b) Banging on other men's doors.
(c) Playing the trumpet after quiet hours.
(d) Having a nightmare.
5. Who comes to visit at the hospital?
(a) Sassoon's father.
(b) Prior's parents.
(c) Burns's mother.
(d) Dr. River's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Rivers assign Broadbent?
2. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
3. What is Dr. Rivers doing to Henry Head in Dr. Rivers' dream?
4. What happens to Burns at the mess hall?
5. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)