|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rivers think about as he prepares to sleep the night of Prior's hypnotism?
(a) Rivers needs a vacation.
(b) Prior's confession.
(c) His brother who is killed the year before.
(d) His sister who is killed driving an ambulance.
2. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
(a) A wound that emasculates him.
(b) A hole through the top of his skull.
(c) A missing nose.
(d) A missing eyeball.
3. What happens to Burns at the mess hall?
(a) He falls asleep and his face falls in his food.
(b) Nothing happens.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) He is attacked by another patient.
4. How is Prior affecting his roommate?
(a) Prior's nightmares are keeping the roommate awake.
(b) He is making the roommate laugh.
(c) He is scaring the roommate.
(d) He is causing the roommate to start believing in ghosts.
5. Who wrote the letter Dr. Rivers is reading at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) Robert Graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior apologize to Rivers?
2. Who does Broadbent say is ill?
3. What confuses Sarah Lumb?
4. To whom does Rivers assign Broadbent?
5. Why hasn't Lizzie missed her husband?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)