|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Rivers feel about the declaration from Sassoon?
(a) It is misguided.
(b) It is illegal.
(c) It is delusional.
(d) It is illogical.
2. Where does Burns sit naked?
(a) On top of the altar.
(b) In a circle made by the vampires.
(c) In a trench full of dead men.
(d) In a circle made by the dead animals.
3. What does Rivers say when Sassoon asks if he is crazy?
(a) That as far as he can tell Sassoon is sane.
(b) He doesn't answer the question.
(c) He doesn't have enough information.
(d) He probably is.
4. About what do the two men talk?
(a) Their romantic encounters.
(b) Their financial standing.
(c) Their family history.
(d) War scars.
5. What was Anderson's former occupation?
(a) Aide de camp.
(b) Ship captain.
(c) War surgeon.
(d) Ship's loblolly boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
2. What times does Burns return to the hospital?
3. Who is Broadbent?
4. What does Sassoon do occasionally when answering Rivers' questions?
5. Where does Dr. Rivers work?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)