|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Prior go?
(b) To the forest.
(c) Sick bay.
(d) Back to the front.
2. Who is giving Dr. Rivers difficulty?
3. What confuses Sarah Lumb?
(a) Why men from the hospital receive leave to bother the local girls.
(b) Why Lizzie is interested in the same man that Sarah is.
(c) Why Prior never returns to see her when they agreed to meet again.
(d) She is not confused, just angry.
4. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
(a) Threw it in the river.
(b) Gave it to his girlfriend.
(c) Threw it at a German soldier.
(d) Left it on his dresser at home.
5. What does Campbell think about Sassoon?
(a) He is too messy.
(b) He might be a German spy.
(c) He doesn't eat enough food.
(d) He is getting special treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Anderson to almost beat his golfing partner?
2. What has been keeping the entire floor at the hospital awake at night?
3. Why does Rivers reassign Broadbent?
4. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
5. What does Dr. Rivers believe should be used as a last resort?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)