|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
(a) How to keep a woman loving you.
(b) The look of spring in France.
(c) The way the army uses young kids.
(d) Sassoon's feelings on the war.
2. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
3. What does Dr. Rivers believe should be used as a last resort?
(b) Gesalt therapy.
(d) Shock therapy.
4. Into what does Dr. Rivers get some insight?
(a) The way the mind can fool itself.
(b) Prior's earlier life.
(c) The way hypnotism can be inaccurate.
(d) Burns' earlier life.
5. What does Dr. Brock suggest to Dr. Rivers?
(a) That he should resign.
(b) That he should leave Sassoon alone.
(c) That he should take more relaxation time.
(d) That he should request reassignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sassoon react to Dr. Rivers' taunts?
2. Who is having an asthma attack?
3. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
4. Who does Prior insult in a drunken state?
5. About what do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk that is sad?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)