|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That his Declaration is dismissed.
(b) That he cannot get back into the war.
(c) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
(d) That he is to be discharged.
2. What was Anderson's former occupation?
(a) Aide de camp.
(b) War surgeon.
(c) Ship captain.
(d) Ship's loblolly boy.
3. What causes Anderson to almost beat his golfing partner?
(a) The partner cheats by moving Anderson's ball.
(b) The partner insults Anderson's commanding officer.
(c) The partner beats Anderson at the 17th hole.
(d) The partner insults Anderson's mother.
4. What has been keeping the entire floor at the hospital awake at night?
(a) Ghosts of soldiers screaming.
(b) Inexplicable cawing noises.
(c) The soldiers drilling on the commons.
(d) Anderson's nightmares.
5. What does Prior find when he returns to the fire bay after a shell hits it?
(a) The ruined remains of two soldiers who were making tea.
(b) A conflagration.
(c) There is nothing there.
(d) Bits and pieces of six men which he can't sort out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Prior confined to the hospital?
2. Who does Broadbent say is ill?
3. Who does Dr. Rivers see after supper?
4. What does Rivers say when Sassoon asks if he is crazy?
5. Who is giving Dr. Rivers difficulty?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)