|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What times does Burns return to the hospital?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) He does not return.
(d) 9 p.m.
2. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
(a) A hole through the top of his skull.
(b) A wound that emasculates him.
(c) A missing eyeball.
(d) A missing nose.
3. What does Williard believe about himself?
(a) He is the King of England.
(b) He is a General of the Army.
(c) The war is over.
(d) He is paralyzed from the waist down.
4. What does Prior find when he returns to the fire bay after a shell hits it?
(a) Bits and pieces of six men which he can't sort out.
(b) The ruined remains of two soldiers who were making tea.
(c) A conflagration.
(d) There is nothing there.
5. Where does Dr. Rivers work?
(a) Castlewood Army Base.
(b) Hazelton Asylum.
(d) Newington Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Rivers interviewing at the opening to Chapter 4?
2. Who is Second-lieutenant Prior?
3. Who comes to visit at the hospital?
4. What does Dr. Brock suggest to Dr. Rivers?
5. Why does Rivers reassign Broadbent?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)