|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rivers reassign Broadbent?
(a) So Rivers does not have to deal with the man.
(b) Because Craiglockhart is full.
(c) Because Broadbent's family has a great deal of influence.
(d) Because Broadbent is so deranged.
2. Into what does Dr. Rivers get some insight?
(a) The way the mind can fool itself.
(b) Burns' earlier life.
(c) The way hypnotism can be inaccurate.
(d) Prior's earlier life.
3. How does Dr. Rivers feel about the declaration from Sassoon?
(a) It is illegal.
(b) It is misguided.
(c) It is illogical.
(d) It is delusional.
4. What times does Burns return to the hospital?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) He does not return.
(d) 6 p.m.
5. About what does Dr. Rivers taunt Sassoon?
(a) His mother's adulterous affair.
(b) How safe he is at the hospital.
(c) His brother's reputation as a traitor.
(d) His father's reputation as a traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was worried about Burns while he was gone?
2. To whom does Rivers assign Broadbent?
3. What happens to Burns at the mess hall?
4. What happens to Prior at the opening to Chapter 6?
5. What does Broadbent believe?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)