|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anderson's problem?
(a) He murdered his mother.
(b) He cannot stand the sight of blood.
(c) He can move things with his mind that he doesn not want to do.
(d) He hears voices.
2. How is Prior affecting his roommate?
(a) He is making the roommate laugh.
(b) Prior's nightmares are keeping the roommate awake.
(c) He is causing the roommate to start believing in ghosts.
(d) He is scaring the roommate.
3. What happens to Prior at the opening to Chapter 6?
(a) He tries to kill himself.
(b) He regains his ability to speak.
(c) He attacks a nurse.
(d) He dies.
4. Why does Graves miss the train?
(a) He decided not to come.
(b) He is late.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He was transferred.
5. About what do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk that is sad?
(a) Prior's revelations under hypnosis.
(b) Nothing; they are trying to have a good time.
(c) The war dragging on another winter.
(d) Gordon's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Head to to Rivers in Dr. Rivers' dream?
2. What does Rivers think about as he prepares to sleep the night of Prior's hypnotism?
3. For what does Sassoon feel horror?
4. Where does Prior go?
5. How long is Prior confined to the hospital?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)