|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the letter writer diagnosed?
(c) No particular diganosis.
(d) Parkinson's disease.
2. Why doesn't Dr. Rivers think Prior should smoke?
(a) Prior has asthma.
(b) It sets a bad example for the enlisted men.
(c) It smells bad.
(d) The doctor is afraid for Prior to have matches in his state of mind.
3. What can Prior not do?
4. What does Sassoon do when he arrives at the steps into the hospital?
(a) Sit down on the top step.
(b) Pause for a moment.
(c) Stumble over the steps.
(d) Run up the steps immediately.
5. What happens to Burns at the mess hall?
(a) He falls asleep and his face falls in his food.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) Nothing happens.
(d) He is attacked by another patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sassoon and Graves go for some recreation?
2. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
3. What does Prior ask of Dr. Rivers again?
4. What is Dr. Rivers doing to Henry Head in Dr. Rivers' dream?
5. Who is Henry Head?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)