|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sassoon want a court-martial?
(a) So he could get out of the army.
(b) So they would hang him.
(c) To get his story out to the public.
(d) To prove he is innocent.
2. Why is Prior worried?
(a) He is afraid of having a heart attack.
(b) He is afraid of Dr. Rivers controlling his mind.
(c) He does not want to be reassigned.
(d) He is afraid of Burns.
3. What is missing from Sassoon's uniform?
(a) His unit patch.
(b) His rank designator.
(c) A button.
(d) A medal for valor.
4. Who was worried about Burns while he was gone?
(a) His psychiatrist.
(b) The nurses.
(d) His commanding officer.
5. Who does Broadbent want to visit?
(a) His own doctor.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sweetheart.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rivers think Sassoon might be experiencing?
2. What does Broadbent believe?
3. What mental state is more common for enlisted men than officers?
4. To whom does Rivers assign Broadbent?
5. What does Dr. Brock suggest to Dr. Rivers?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)