|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anderson's problem?
(a) He hears voices.
(b) He murdered his mother.
(c) He cannot stand the sight of blood.
(d) He can move things with his mind that he doesn not want to do.
2. What happens to Sassoon instead of a court-martial?
(a) He is discharged from the service.
(b) He is declared insane.
(c) He is put on leave.
(d) He is going to the war office.
3. What does Graves tell Dr. Rivers about Sassoon's board decision?
(a) He didn't know the board would send Sassoon there.
(b) He lied to Sassoon about it.
(c) He had no connection to the board.
(d) He wanted Sassoon to be court-martialed.
4. How does Prior respond to Rivers' offer to hypnotize him?
(a) He is quite anxious to have it done.
(b) He is reluctant but agrees.
(c) He says no way.
(d) He says he agrees but only if Rivers does not reveal anything to anyone else.
5. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That his Declaration is dismissed.
(b) That he cannot get back into the war.
(c) That he is to be discharged.
(d) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Rivers' response to Prior's request?
2. Who is Broadbent?
3. Who is delusional?
4. Where is Prior when he first goes under hypnotism?
5. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)