|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sassoon notice about the taxi driver?
(a) It is a woman.
(b) He is wearing a uniform.
(c) He is staring at him in the mirror.
(d) He looks sick.
2. What does Broadbent believe?
(a) That Dr. Rivers can cure him.
(b) That Dr. Rivers wants to send him back to die.
(c) That he is a British captain.
(d) That the Germans have invaded England.
3. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That he is to be discharged.
(b) That his Declaration is dismissed.
(c) That he cannot get back into the war.
(d) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
4. What happens to Prior at the opening to Chapter 6?
(a) He regains his ability to speak.
(b) He dies.
(c) He attacks a nurse.
(d) He tries to kill himself.
5. Where does Burns go?
(a) To a cemetery.
(b) To a church.
(c) To a forest.
(d) Back to the front lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what does Dr. Rivers get some insight?
2. How does Sassoon react to Dr. Rivers' taunts?
3. What does Prior want of Dr. Rivers?
4. What does Prior not remember?
5. How does Prior respond to Rivers' offer to hypnotize him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)