|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Prior wake up most of the people in the hospital?
(a) He has a nightmare.
(b) He plays his trumpet down the halls.
(c) He bangs on patients' doors.
(d) He yells at the nurse in the hallway.
2. What has been keeping the entire floor at the hospital awake at night?
(a) Inexplicable cawing noises.
(b) Anderson's nightmares.
(c) The soldiers drilling on the commons.
(d) Ghosts of soldiers screaming.
3. What is Dr. Rivers doing to Henry Head in Dr. Rivers' dream?
(a) Causing pain to Henry's head.
(b) Hitting him with a cricket bat.
(c) Stabbing him with a butcher knife.
(d) Drowning him.
4. What happens to Prior at the opening to Chapter 6?
(a) He regains his ability to speak.
(b) He attacks a nurse.
(c) He dies.
(d) He tries to kill himself.
5. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
(a) That it is the ravings of a man in the throes of a breakdown.
(b) That it has some good arguments.
(c) That it is treasonous.
(d) That it is written by someone besides Sassoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having an asthma attack?
2. Why is Prior worried?
3. What does Prior want of Dr. Rivers?
4. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
5. Who is Second-lieutenant Prior?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)