|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anderson's former occupation?
(a) Aide de camp.
(b) Ship captain.
(c) Ship's loblolly boy.
(d) War surgeon.
2. Who is Henry Head?
(a) Rivers's father's best friend.
(b) The custodian at the hospital.
(c) The dean at the medical school from which Rivers graduates.
(d) An old friend of Dr. Rivers'.
3. Why did Sassoon want a court-martial?
(a) So they would hang him.
(b) To prove he is innocent.
(c) To get his story out to the public.
(d) So he could get out of the army.
4. What happens to Prior at the opening to Chapter 6?
(a) He regains his ability to speak.
(b) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He dies.
(d) He attacks a nurse.
5. Who does Dr. Rivers see after supper?
(c) No one; Rivers is off duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
2. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
3. What times does Burns return to the hospital?
4. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
5. What is Dr. Rivers' response to Prior's request?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)