|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Rivers feel about the declaration from Sassoon?
(a) It is illogical.
(b) It is illegal.
(c) It is delusional.
(d) It is misguided.
2. What does Campbell think about Sassoon?
(a) He might be a German spy.
(b) He doesn't eat enough food.
(c) He is too messy.
(d) He is getting special treatment.
3. Who is having an asthma attack?
4. Who does Broadbent want to visit?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sweetheart.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His own doctor.
5. What does Sassoon do when he arrives at the steps into the hospital?
(a) Run up the steps immediately.
(b) Pause for a moment.
(c) Sit down on the top step.
(d) Stumble over the steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior ask of Dr. Rivers again?
2. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
3. Where does Burns sit naked?
4. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
5. What has been keeping the entire floor at the hospital awake at night?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)