|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Rivers believe should be used as a last resort?
(a) Shock therapy.
(b) Gesalt therapy.
2. What does Prior ask of Dr. Rivers again?
(a) For hypnosis.
(b) For release to go back to the front.
(c) For a pass to go home for a few days.
(d) For a discharge.
3. Who does Broadbent want to visit?
(a) His own doctor.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sweetheart.
(d) His mother.
4. About what do the two men talk?
(a) War scars.
(b) Their family history.
(c) Their financial standing.
(d) Their romantic encounters.
5. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sassoon do when he arrives at the steps into the hospital?
2. Who does Dr. Rivers see after supper?
3. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
4. Who was worried about Burns while he was gone?
5. What do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk about when Sassoon returns from swimming?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)