|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strikes Rivers as odd about Sassoon?
(a) That he is not married.
(b) That he wants to return to the fighting.
(c) That he doesn't drinnk alcohol.
(d) What he did with the answer to question #8.
2. What was Anderson's former occupation?
(a) Ship captain.
(b) War surgeon.
(c) Ship's loblolly boy.
(d) Aide de camp.
3. What do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk about when Sassoon returns from swimming?
(c) His father and Lloyd George.
(d) Going home.
4. To whom does Rivers assign Broadbent?
(a) The hospital in London.
(d) The hospital at Cornwall.
5. What is Anderson's problem?
(a) He can move things with his mind that he doesn not want to do.
(b) He cannot stand the sight of blood.
(c) He murdered his mother.
(d) He hears voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sassoon react to Dr. Rivers' taunts?
2. What does Dr. Rivers believe should be used as a last resort?
3. What does Sassoon do when he arrives at the steps into the hospital?
4. How does Dr. Rivers feel about the declaration from Sassoon?
5. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)