|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is giving Dr. Rivers difficulty?
2. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
(a) Sassoon's feelings on the war.
(b) How to keep a woman loving you.
(c) The look of spring in France.
(d) The way the army uses young kids.
3. About what do the two men talk?
(a) War scars.
(b) Their romantic encounters.
(c) Their financial standing.
(d) Their family history.
4. What does Campbell think about Sassoon?
(a) He is too messy.
(b) He is getting special treatment.
(c) He doesn't eat enough food.
(d) He might be a German spy.
5. Why did Sassoon want a court-martial?
(a) So he could get out of the army.
(b) To get his story out to the public.
(c) To prove he is innocent.
(d) So they would hang him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Rivers doing to Henry Head in Dr. Rivers' dream?
2. Who was worried about Burns while he was gone?
3. Where do Sassoon and Graves go for some recreation?
4. What has been keeping the entire floor at the hospital awake at night?
5. For what does Sassoon feel horror?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)