|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Sassoon feel horror?
(a) Having to sleep inside.
(b) Being a coward.
(c) The slaughter on the fields.
(d) The mustard gas.
2. About what do the two men talk?
(a) Their romantic encounters.
(b) Their financial standing.
(c) War scars.
(d) Their family history.
3. Where do Sassoon and Graves go for some recreation?
(a) The pool hall.
(b) A gentleman's club.
(d) The polo field.
4. What was Anderson's former occupation?
(a) Ship captain.
(b) War surgeon.
(c) Ship's loblolly boy.
(d) Aide de camp.
5. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
(a) A hole through the top of his skull.
(b) A missing eyeball.
(c) A wound that emasculates him.
(d) A missing nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Rivers interviewing at the opening to Chapter 4?
2. About what does Dr. Rivers taunt Sassoon?
3. What strikes Rivers as odd about Sassoon?
4. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
5. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)