|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anderson's former occupation?
(a) Ship's loblolly boy.
(b) Ship captain.
(c) War surgeon.
(d) Aide de camp.
2. What happens to Sassoon instead of a court-martial?
(a) He is put on leave.
(b) He is declared insane.
(c) He is going to the war office.
(d) He is discharged from the service.
3. What does Sassoon think about on the train?
(a) His last conversation with Graves.
(b) His mother's funeral.
(c) His brother's death.
(d) Going to the front next month.
4. What strikes Rivers as odd about Sassoon?
(a) That he wants to return to the fighting.
(b) That he is not married.
(c) What he did with the answer to question #8.
(d) That he doesn't drinnk alcohol.
5. Who wrote the letter Dr. Rivers is reading at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) Robert Graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burns see where he is?
2. What does Campbell think about Sassoon?
3. What does Head to to Rivers in Dr. Rivers' dream?
4. What does Rivers think Sassoon might be experiencing?
5. What does Rivers tell Bryce about Sassoon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)