|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sassoon do occasionally when answering Rivers' questions?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Becomes hostile.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Spits on the floor.
2. Who is Henry Head?
(a) Rivers's father's best friend.
(b) The dean at the medical school from which Rivers graduates.
(c) An old friend of Dr. Rivers'.
(d) The custodian at the hospital.
3. Why did Sassoon want a court-martial?
(a) So they would hang him.
(b) To get his story out to the public.
(c) So he could get out of the army.
(d) To prove he is innocent.
4. Why does Graves miss the train?
(a) He is late.
(b) He was transferred.
(c) He decided not to come.
(d) He broke his leg.
5. Where does Burns go?
(a) To a church.
(b) Back to the front lines.
(c) To a cemetery.
(d) To a forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Rivers interviewing at the opening to Chapter 4?
2. What strikes Rivers as odd about Sassoon?
3. What can Prior not do?
4. What happens to Sassoon instead of a court-martial?
5. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)