|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Burns at the mess hall?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He falls asleep and his face falls in his food.
(c) Nothing happens.
(d) He is attacked by another patient.
2. About what does Dr. Rivers taunt Sassoon?
(a) His father's reputation as a traitor.
(b) His mother's adulterous affair.
(c) His brother's reputation as a traitor.
(d) How safe he is at the hospital.
3. What does Rivers think Sassoon might be experiencing?
(a) Too much fear.
(b) A religious conversion.
(c) Some distress.
(d) A mid-life crisis.
4. Where does Burns go?
(a) To a church.
(b) To a cemetery.
(c) Back to the front lines.
(d) To a forest.
5. What does Rivers tell Bryce about Sassoon?
(a) He is just a coward.
(b) He was impressed by him and likes him.
(c) He didn't care for his arrogance.
(d) He is probably crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
2. What is Dr. Rivers doing to Henry Head in Dr. Rivers' dream?
3. How does Dr. Rivers feel about the declaration from Sassoon?
4. Who is giving Dr. Rivers difficulty?
5. How does Sassoon react to Dr. Rivers' taunts?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)