|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Dr. Rivers taunt Sassoon?
(a) His mother's adulterous affair.
(b) His father's reputation as a traitor.
(c) How safe he is at the hospital.
(d) His brother's reputation as a traitor.
2. With what is the letter writer diagnosed?
(a) Parkinson's disease.
(b) No particular diganosis.
3. About what do the two men talk?
(a) War scars.
(b) Their family history.
(c) Their romantic encounters.
(d) Their financial standing.
4. Who wrote the letter Dr. Rivers is reading at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(d) Robert Graves.
5. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
(a) He likes them.
(b) He envies them.
(c) He is indifferent to them.
(d) He hates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strikes Rivers as odd about Sassoon?
2. What times does Burns return to the hospital?
3. What happens to Sassoon instead of a court-martial?
4. Who is giving Dr. Rivers difficulty?
5. Where does Dr. Rivers work?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)