|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anderson's problem?
(a) He can move things with his mind that he doesn not want to do.
(b) He cannot stand the sight of blood.
(c) He hears voices.
(d) He murdered his mother.
2. Who is Dr. Rivers interviewing at the opening to Chapter 4?
(d) No one.
3. What strikes Rivers as odd about Sassoon?
(a) What he did with the answer to question #8.
(b) That he is not married.
(c) That he doesn't drinnk alcohol.
(d) That he wants to return to the fighting.
4. Where do Sassoon and Graves go for some recreation?
(a) The pool hall.
(b) A gentleman's club.
(d) The polo field.
5. What does Head to to Rivers in Dr. Rivers' dream?
(a) Shows him what is wrong with each man at the hospital.
(b) Pokes him in the arm with a needle.
(d) Turns him into a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sassoon do occasionally when answering Rivers' questions?
2. What does Sassoon notice about the taxi driver?
3. Who was worried about Burns while he was gone?
4. What do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk about when Sassoon returns from swimming?
5. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)