|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rivers tell Bryce about Sassoon?
(a) He is probably crazy.
(b) He didn't care for his arrogance.
(c) He was impressed by him and likes him.
(d) He is just a coward.
2. Why does Graves miss the train?
(a) He is late.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was transferred.
(d) He decided not to come.
3. How is Prior affecting his roommate?
(a) He is making the roommate laugh.
(b) He is causing the roommate to start believing in ghosts.
(c) Prior's nightmares are keeping the roommate awake.
(d) He is scaring the roommate.
4. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
(a) Sassoon's feelings on the war.
(b) How to keep a woman loving you.
(c) The look of spring in France.
(d) The way the army uses young kids.
5. What has been keeping the entire floor at the hospital awake at night?
(a) Ghosts of soldiers screaming.
(b) The soldiers drilling on the commons.
(c) Anderson's nightmares.
(d) Inexplicable cawing noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
2. What is Anderson's problem?
3. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
4. What does Rivers say when Sassoon asks if he is crazy?
5. Why did Sassoon want a court-martial?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)