|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Prior respond to Rivers' offer to hypnotize him?
(a) He is reluctant but agrees.
(b) He is quite anxious to have it done.
(c) He says he agrees but only if Rivers does not reveal anything to anyone else.
(d) He says no way.
2. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He envies them.
(c) He is indifferent to them.
(d) He likes them.
3. About what does Dr. Rivers taunt Sassoon?
(a) His mother's adulterous affair.
(b) His father's reputation as a traitor.
(c) His brother's reputation as a traitor.
(d) How safe he is at the hospital.
4. What causes Anderson to almost beat his golfing partner?
(a) The partner insults Anderson's mother.
(b) The partner beats Anderson at the 17th hole.
(c) The partner cheats by moving Anderson's ball.
(d) The partner insults Anderson's commanding officer.
5. Why did Sassoon want a court-martial?
(a) So they would hang him.
(b) So he could get out of the army.
(c) To get his story out to the public.
(d) To prove he is innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sarah and Madge go?
2. Who does Sassoon meet at a bar?
3. Where does Dr. Rivers work?
4. What does Sassoon have when he meets with Owen?
5. How does Sassoon react to Dr. Rivers' taunts?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)