|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sassoon do?
(a) Leaves the hospital.
(b) Sits for a court martial for insubordination.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Gets a girl pregnant.
2. Where is Rivers headed?
3. What confuses Sarah Lumb?
(a) Why men from the hospital receive leave to bother the local girls.
(b) Why Prior never returns to see her when they agreed to meet again.
(c) Why Lizzie is interested in the same man that Sarah is.
(d) She is not confused, just angry.
4. What is mimicked?
(a) The dove.
(c) The eagle.
5. What does Sassoon think about on the train?
(a) His last conversation with Graves.
(b) His mother's funeral.
(c) His brother's death.
(d) Going to the front next month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Prior embarrassed?
2. What does Rivers say when Sassoon asks if he is crazy?
3. Why is Charles Rivers' cat morose?
4. Where were the "fathers" in the dedication?
5. Where does Burns go one night during a storm?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)