|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Broadbent?
(a) The new hospital administrator.
(b) A new patient at the hospital.
(c) A new nurse.
(d) A new doctor at the hospital.
2. Who does Broadbent say is ill?
(b) His mother.
(c) No one.
(d) His sweetheart.
3. From where does Sassoon get his name?
(a) His mother's love of Wagner.
(b) A poem by Schiller.
(c) His father's love of Wagner.
(d) A poem by Keats.
4. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That his Declaration is dismissed.
(b) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
(c) That he is to be discharged.
(d) That he cannot get back into the war.
5. What does Sassoon say he has decided?
(a) To leave the hospital.
(b) To return to the front.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To ask for a discharge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
2. What does Owen feel when leaving Sassoon?
3. What happens to Sassoon instead of a court-martial?
4. What causes Anderson to almost beat his golfing partner?
5. How does Sarah's mother say a woman loves a man?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)