|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the "fathers" in the dedication?
2. Where does Burns go one night during a storm?
(a) A cave in which he played as a child.
(b) His son's tree house.
(c) The cellar.
(d) An old tower.
3. What does Sassoon say he has decided?
(a) To ask for a discharge.
(b) To leave the hospital.
(c) To return to the front.
(d) To kill himself.
4. About what do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk that is sad?
(a) Nothing; they are trying to have a good time.
(b) Prior's revelations under hypnosis.
(c) Gordon's death.
(d) The war dragging on another winter.
5. What does Rivers think about as he prepares to sleep the night of Prior's hypnotism?
(a) Rivers needs a vacation.
(b) His sister who is killed driving an ambulance.
(c) Prior's confession.
(d) His brother who is killed the year before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sassoon do?
2. How does Prior appear at the opening of Chapter 8?
3. What is happening in August at the opening of Chapter 18?
4. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
5. Of what does Owen say his poem is symbolic?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)