|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior not remember?
(a) His name.
(b) The terrible thing that happened to him in the war.
(c) That he is in the military.
(d) Where he lives.
2. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
(a) A missing eyeball.
(b) A hole through the top of his skull.
(c) A wound that emasculates him.
(d) A missing nose.
3. What does Prior ask of Dr. Rivers again?
(a) For a discharge.
(b) For hypnosis.
(c) For a pass to go home for a few days.
(d) For release to go back to the front.
4. With what is the letter writer diagnosed?
(a) Parkinson's disease.
(c) No particular diganosis.
5. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
(a) The look of spring in France.
(b) Sassoon's feelings on the war.
(c) The way the army uses young kids.
(d) How to keep a woman loving you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Burns at the mess hall?
2. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
3. Where do Sassoon and Graves go for some recreation?
4. Who is giving Dr. Rivers difficulty?
5. Where does Prior go?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)