|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sassoon want a court-martial?
(a) To prove he is innocent.
(b) To get his story out to the public.
(c) So he could get out of the army.
(d) So they would hang him.
2. What does Sassoon do when he arrives at the steps into the hospital?
(a) Stumble over the steps.
(b) Run up the steps immediately.
(c) Sit down on the top step.
(d) Pause for a moment.
3. What does Dr. Brock suggest to Dr. Rivers?
(a) That he should request reassignment.
(b) That he should take more relaxation time.
(c) That he should resign.
(d) That he should leave Sassoon alone.
4. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
(a) That it is written by someone besides Sassoon.
(b) That it is the ravings of a man in the throes of a breakdown.
(c) That it has some good arguments.
(d) That it is treasonous.
5. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broadbent say is ill?
2. Who is delusional?
3. Why is Prior worried?
4. What does Rivers tell Bryce about Sassoon?
5. What is Dr. Rivers doing to Henry Head in Dr. Rivers' dream?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)