|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sassoon and Graves go for some recreation?
(a) The pool hall.
(c) A gentleman's club.
(d) The polo field.
2. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
(a) That it has some good arguments.
(b) That it is the ravings of a man in the throes of a breakdown.
(c) That it is written by someone besides Sassoon.
(d) That it is treasonous.
3. Where does Burns sit naked?
(a) In a circle made by the vampires.
(b) In a trench full of dead men.
(c) In a circle made by the dead animals.
(d) On top of the altar.
4. Into what does Dr. Rivers get some insight?
(a) Prior's earlier life.
(b) The way the mind can fool itself.
(c) The way hypnotism can be inaccurate.
(d) Burns' earlier life.
5. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Burns at the mess hall?
2. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
3. Who does Broadbent want to visit?
4. Why is Prior worried?
5. Where does Burns go?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)