|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burns see where he is?
(a) His best friend being shot.
(b) An angel standing in front of the altar.
(c) Vampires rising out of the graves.
(d) Dead animals hanging from a large tree.
2. How is Prior affecting his roommate?
(a) He is making the roommate laugh.
(b) He is causing the roommate to start believing in ghosts.
(c) Prior's nightmares are keeping the roommate awake.
(d) He is scaring the roommate.
3. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That his Declaration is dismissed.
(b) That he cannot get back into the war.
(c) That he is to be discharged.
(d) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
4. What does Sassoon notice about the taxi driver?
(a) He is wearing a uniform.
(b) He is staring at him in the mirror.
(c) He looks sick.
(d) It is a woman.
5. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
(a) That it is the ravings of a man in the throes of a breakdown.
(b) That it has some good arguments.
(c) That it is treasonous.
(d) That it is written by someone besides Sassoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Anderson's former occupation?
2. Who does Dr. Rivers see after supper?
3. What is Anderson's problem?
4. What does Campbell think about Sassoon?
5. How does Sassoon feel towards civilians?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)