|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That he cannot get back into the war.
(b) That he is to be discharged.
(c) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
(d) That his Declaration is dismissed.
2. Who is Broadbent?
(a) A new doctor at the hospital.
(b) A new patient at the hospital.
(c) A new nurse.
(d) The new hospital administrator.
3. Who is having an asthma attack?
4. Where do Sassoon and Graves go for some recreation?
(b) A gentleman's club.
(c) The polo field.
(d) The pool hall.
5. What does Prior want of Dr. Rivers?
(a) An assignment to a private room.
(b) For Rivers to talk with Prior's father.
(d) To be hypnotized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sassoon instead of a court-martial?
2. Where does Prior go?
3. What is missing from Sassoon's uniform?
4. Who does Broadbent say is ill?
5. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)