|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
(b) That he cannot get back into the war.
(c) That his Declaration is dismissed.
(d) That he is to be discharged.
2. What book has Prior been reading?
(a) A book on hypochondria.
(b) A comic book.
(c) Dr. Rivers' book on hypnosis.
(d) A book about the paranormal.
3. Who is Dr. Rivers interviewing at the opening to Chapter 4?
(d) No one.
4. About what do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk that is sad?
(a) Prior's revelations under hypnosis.
(b) The war dragging on another winter.
(c) Nothing; they are trying to have a good time.
(d) Gordon's death.
5. What do the poems Graves leaves with Rivers talk about?
(a) Sassoon's feelings on the war.
(b) The way the army uses young kids.
(c) How to keep a woman loving you.
(d) The look of spring in France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Rivers believe should be used as a last resort?
2. What is missing from Sassoon's uniform?
3. What does the boy a couple beds away from Sassoon have in a previous hospitalization experience?
4. Where does Burns sit naked?
5. What does Prior deny to Dr. Rivers?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)