|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Prior wake up most of the people in the hospital?
(a) He yells at the nurse in the hallway.
(b) He bangs on patients' doors.
(c) He plays his trumpet down the halls.
(d) He has a nightmare.
2. To whom does Rivers assign Broadbent?
(b) The hospital at Cornwall.
(d) The hospital in London.
3. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
(a) Threw it in the river.
(b) Threw it at a German soldier.
(c) Left it on his dresser at home.
(d) Gave it to his girlfriend.
4. How does Sarah reassure Prior?
(a) By saying she does not care why he is at Craiglockhart.
(b) By saying that she has a brother at another hospital like Craiglockhart.
(c) By saying that she understands the pressures he is under.
(d) By saying that none of the patients wear their Craiglockhart badges while in town.
5. Why does Prior apologize to Rivers?
(a) He refuses to apologize.
(b) For telling Rivers he is incompetent.
(c) For his behavior when he was drunk.
(d) For insulting two nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sassoon see in the doorway when he wakes?
2. Why does Graves miss the train?
3. How long is Prior confined to the hospital?
4. What does Prior not want to happen?
5. What does Dr. Rivers believe should be used as a last resort?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)