|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior deny to Dr. Rivers?
(a) Playing the trumpet after quiet hours.
(b) Yelling at the nurse.
(c) Banging on other men's doors.
(d) Having a nightmare.
2. Who is Broadbent?
(a) A new patient at the hospital.
(b) A new doctor at the hospital.
(c) A new nurse.
(d) The new hospital administrator.
3. About what do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk that is sad?
(a) Nothing; they are trying to have a good time.
(b) Prior's revelations under hypnosis.
(c) The war dragging on another winter.
(d) Gordon's death.
4. What do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk about when Sassoon returns from swimming?
(c) His father and Lloyd George.
(d) Going home.
5. Who comes to visit at the hospital?
(a) Burns's mother.
(b) Dr. River's parents.
(c) Prior's parents.
(d) Sassoon's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burns sit naked?
2. What does Prior think about Sarah?
3. Why does Prior apologize to Rivers?
4. What does Burns see where he is?
5. Who is having an asthma attack?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)