|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most of the people believe who read Sassoon's Declaration?
(a) That it is written by someone besides Sassoon.
(b) That it is the ravings of a man in the throes of a breakdown.
(c) That it has some good arguments.
(d) That it is treasonous.
2. Where is the person Rivers is interviewing a patient?
3. About whom does Prior make a derogatory comment?
4. What confuses Sarah Lumb?
(a) Why Lizzie is interested in the same man that Sarah is.
(b) Why Prior never returns to see her when they agreed to meet again.
(c) She is not confused, just angry.
(d) Why men from the hospital receive leave to bother the local girls.
5. What is Owen's poem about?
(a) Achilles and Hector.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) Hercules and Antaeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sassoon do with the answer to question #8?
2. How does Brock feel about the war and men?
3. Where does Burns go?
4. What does Sassoon hear that wakes him?
5. How does Prior respond to Rivers' offer to hypnotize him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)