|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Sassoon disappointed?
(a) That he is to be discharged.
(b) That his Declaration is taken too seriously.
(c) That his Declaration is dismissed.
(d) That he cannot get back into the war.
2. Who is Sassoon on his way to see at the end of Chapter 18?
(b) A board of inquiry.
(c) His parents.
(d) His former commanding officer.
3. How does Sarah's mother say a woman loves a man?
(b) In the way a flower loves a bee.
(c) With total absorption.
(d) In the way a tapeworm loves the gut.
4. What is Owen's poem about?
(a) Hercules and Antaeus.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) Achilles and Hector.
5. Of what does Owen say his poem is symbolic?
(a) Dr. Brock's view of the patients at Craiglockhart.
(b) The prince whose assassination starts the war.
(c) The reasons for the start of the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah ask about at work?
2. What does Sassoon realize about Dr. Rivers?
3. About whom does Prior make a derogatory comment?
4. What does Broadbent believe?
5. Why is Madge in the hospital?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)