|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah reassure Prior?
(a) By saying that none of the patients wear their Craiglockhart badges while in town.
(b) By saying that she understands the pressures he is under.
(c) By saying she does not care why he is at Craiglockhart.
(d) By saying that she has a brother at another hospital like Craiglockhart.
2. How does Prior wake up most of the people in the hospital?
(a) He plays his trumpet down the halls.
(b) He yells at the nurse in the hallway.
(c) He has a nightmare.
(d) He bangs on patients' doors.
3. Why is Prior worried?
(a) He is afraid of having a heart attack.
(b) He is afraid of Dr. Rivers controlling his mind.
(c) He is afraid of Burns.
(d) He does not want to be reassigned.
4. What does Prior believe Sarah should do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Meet his best friend.
(c) Pay him in some way for fighting for freedom.
(d) Not see him again.
5. Who is Broadbent?
(a) A new doctor at the hospital.
(b) The new hospital administrator.
(c) A new patient at the hospital.
(d) A new nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah's mother think Prior wants with Sarah?
2. What does Dr. Brock suggest to Dr. Rivers?
3. Why does Prior start feeling hostile towards Sarah?
4. What does Sarah's mother say happens in a condom factory?
5. What does Madge do at home?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)