1. Where does Dr. Rivers work?
(a) Castlewood Army Base.
(b) Hazelton Asylum.
(c) Newington Field.
2. Who wrote the letter Dr. Rivers is reading at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) Robert Graves.
3. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
(a) He is receiving another patient.
(b) His sister is sick.
(c) The writer will no longer fight in the war.
(d) He is being moved to a the hospital.
4. With what is the letter writer diagnosed?
(a) No particular diganosis.
(d) Parkinson's disease.
5. Why does Graves miss the train?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was transferred.
(c) He is late.
(d) He decided not to come.
6. What does Sassoon think about on the train?
(a) His brother's death.
(b) Going to the front next month.
(c) His mother's funeral.
(d) His last conversation with Graves.
7. What does Sassoon notice about the taxi driver?
(a) He is wearing a uniform.
(b) He is staring at him in the mirror.
(c) He looks sick.
(d) It is a woman.
This section contains 4,639 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)