Short Answer Questions Key
1. Sontag mentions many factors which influence the way audiences receive war photography. Which of the following was NOT one of those factors?
2. In discussing the difference gender makes in perceptions of war, Sontag agrees with which of the following authors?
3. Which Virginia Woolf book does Sontag discuss in detail?
4. According to Sontag, why do images of atrocities fail to convey a singular, universal message?
They require context and explanation.
5. Audiences may question the veracity of photographs because:
Images can be staged or manipulated.
This section contains 6,233 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)