|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Terry say people with cancer died?
2. What holiday was held in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
3. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
4. What did Diane ask Terry for when she refused a treatment?
5. What was given to Diane in an IV to give her a few extra months?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened while Terry was on the Native American excursion?
2. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
3. What did Terry do for her mother on her hike near Brighton?
4. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
5. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
6. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
7. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
8. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
9. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
10. What did Diane try to convince her family to do when she was given one year left to live?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Terry's profession, and how did this shape her daily decisions?
Essay Topic 2
What are some things you learned about the Mormon church while reading this book?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Terry write so much about cancer at the end of the book? What message was she trying to send here?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)