|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the great horned owl feather?
2. What did Diane talk about on Terry's anniversary?
3. How many pounds did Diane lose after her second intestinal surgery?
4. How was Mimi's cancer treated?
5. Who wrote, "The Courtship Habits of the Great Crested Grebe"?
Essay Topic 1
Power and greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the people most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Diane refuse medical treatment, and what effect did this have on her family?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)