|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of curlews were used as a chapter title?
2. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
3. What flower did Terry pick for her mother near Brighton?
4. What was given to Diane in an IV to give her a few extra months?
5. What did Diane talk about on Terry's anniversary?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Terry's profession, and how did this shape her daily decisions?
Essay Topic 2
What are some things you learned about the Mormon church while reading this book?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security were two themes present in this book. Where did these themes appear, and which people were most motivated by them?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)