Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
2. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
3. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
4. What did the LDS church pray for on May 5, 1986?
5. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the people most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Why did Diane refuse medical treatment, and what effect did this have on her family?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security were two themes present in this book. Where did these themes appear, and which people were most motivated by them?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)