|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
2. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
3. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
4. What did the LDS church pray for on May 5, 1986?
5. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
Essay Topic 1
Terry endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the examples of comic relief in this book, and how do they affect the tone of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Diane and Terry are two very similar people, and yet they have some very notable and important differences. Using the text to cite some support and, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters.
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)