|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
2. What was given to Diane in an IV to give her a few extra months?
3. To whom did Terry say the Bear River belonged?
4. What did Terry NOT talk about while Mimi got her cancer treatment?
5. What did Diane talk about on Terry's anniversary?
Essay Topic 1
Why did Diane refuse medical treatment, and what effect did this have on her family?
Essay Topic 2
Which person did you relate to the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the examples of comic relief in this book, and how do they affect the tone of the plot?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)