Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
2. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
3. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
4. What did the LDS church pray for on May 5, 1986?
5. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the different birds spoken of in this book, and what significance do they have in the author's life?
Essay Topic 2
Why did Diane refuse medical treatment, and what effect did this have on her family?
Essay Topic 3
How did Terry deal with the sadness of her mother's death, and what does this reveal about her personality?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)