|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter held?
2. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
3. What did Terry feed the birds at the Abbey?
4. How many relatives turned out to the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
5. What kind of cancer did Mimi have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the people most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of people. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the people in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some things you learned about the Mormon church while reading this book?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)