|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the great horned owl feather?
2. How was Mimi's cancer treated?
(d) All of these.
3. Which desert did Terry want her mother to visit with her?
(a) The East Desert.
(b) The West Desert.
(c) The South Desert.
(d) The North Desert.
4. What river was Terry next to in the Meadowlarks chapter?
(a) Jordan River.
(b) Green River.
(c) Escalante River.
(d) Snake River.
5. What kind of treatment did Diane refuse in the Tanager chapter?
(a) A radiological treatment.
(b) A physical therapy plan.
(c) A new kind of chemotherapy.
(d) A dialysis plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
2. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
3. What kind of religious meeting was Terry a speaker at in the Magpie chapter?
4. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
5. Why was there a concrete building in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
2. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
3. What is the Golden Spike?
4. What was most touching to Terry on the Christmas when Diane had a glucose IV?
5. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
6. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
7. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
8. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
9. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
10. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)