|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went with Terry to Telegraph Cove?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her brother.
2. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
3. What did the magpie flock keep Terry from doing?
4. What flower did Terry pick for her mother near Brighton?
(a) A glacier lily.
(b) A sego lily.
(c) A columbine.
(d) An ice rose.
5. How did Terry say people with cancer died?
(a) In increments.
(b) In degrees.
(c) In their own time.
(d) In stages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
2. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
3. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
4. Why did Terry cook something for the first time for Hank's birthday?
5. Who found the great horned owl feather?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
2. What did Terry do for her mother on her hike near Brighton?
3. What did Terry see at Telegraph Cove?
4. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
5. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
6. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
7. How did Terry and Diane spend their evening after being in the desert?
8. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
9. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
10. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)