|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Terry's birthday?
(a) September 30th.
(b) September 8th.
(c) September 18th.
(d) September 20th.
2. Why did the bird refuge close down?
(a) The lake levels were too unpredictable.
(b) There weren't enough birds.
(c) The building got flooded out.
(d) They lost their funding.
3. What was Diane tired of after her second intestinal surgery?
(a) Physical torment.
(b) Being the center of attention.
(c) Family drama.
4. Why did Terry cook something for the first time for Hank's birthday?
(a) She wanted to make it special.
(b) She wanted Hank to really celebrate.
(c) She wanted to soften the blow of Diane's coming death.
(d) She wanted Diane to be calm about the holidays.
5. What did Diane talk about on Terry's anniversary?
(a) Her college.
(b) Her courtship.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Her religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many monks were at the Abbey?
2. What flower did Terry pick for her mother near Brighton?
3. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
4. What did Terry realize while at the Abbey?
5. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
2. What happened during the family portrait after the hike near Brighton?
3. How did Terry and Diane spend their evening after being in the desert?
4. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
5. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
6. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
7. What was most touching to Terry on the Christmas when Diane had a glucose IV?
8. What did Terry do on Hank's birthday for the dinner, and why?
9. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
10. What happened while Terry was on the Native American excursion?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)