|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
(a) They made her not feel alone.
(b) They gave a good warning.
(c) They taught a lesson.
(d) The spirit of those people remained.
2. Who found the great horned owl feather?
3. What did Terry find along Bear River Bay?
(a) Grave markers.
(c) Endangered birds.
4. What did Diane ask Terry for when she refused a treatment?
(a) To keep the secret.
(b) To explain to her siblings.
(c) To help her with her death.
(d) To keep her faith.
5. What kind of scientists did Terry work with at Silver Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Terry's birthday?
2. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
3. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
4. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
5. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
2. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
3. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
4. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
5. Why did Terry go to the Abbey?
6. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
7. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
8. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
9. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
10. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)