|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry say happened to her as her mother died of cancer?
(a) Part of her died too.
(b) Her fear grew.
(c) She took in part of Diane.
(d) She got stronger.
2. What did Terry find along Bear River Bay?
(a) Endangered birds.
(b) Grave markers.
3. What tribe did Terry talk about in the Meadowlarks chapter?
4. Where was the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter held?
5. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was there a concrete building in the desert?
2. How many pounds did Diane lose after her second intestinal surgery?
3. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
4. What is the location of the Golden Spike called?
5. What is unique about the curlews near the Golden Spike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
2. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
3. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
4. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
5. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
6. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
7. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
8. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
9. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
10. What is the Golden Spike?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)