|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry feel while standing next to the river in the Meadowlarks chapter?
2. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
(b) Blue jay.
3. Why did the bird refuge close down?
(a) The lake levels were too unpredictable.
(b) The building got flooded out.
(c) They lost their funding.
(d) There weren't enough birds.
4. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
5. What kind of geese is used as a chapter title in this book?
(a) Greyback Geese.
(b) Black Geese.
(c) Northern Atlantic Geese.
(d) Canada Geese.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Terry get contacted while on a Native American excursion?
2. What river was Terry next to in the Meadowlarks chapter?
3. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
4. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
5. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)