|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry say happened to her as her mother died of cancer?
(a) Her fear grew.
(b) She took in part of Diane.
(c) Part of her died too.
(d) She got stronger.
2. What holiday was held in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
(d) Valentine's Day.
3. What did Terry NOT talk about while Mimi got her cancer treatment?
4. What comet did Terry get to see?
(a) Halley's Comet.
(b) Shoemaker Levy Comet.
(c) Comet Hykutake.
(d) Hale Bopp Comet.
5. What age was the group Terry took on a Native American excursion?
(a) In junior high.
(b) In high school.
(c) In kindergarten.
(d) In college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
2. What is the name of Terry's husband?
3. Why did Terry cook something for the first time for Hank's birthday?
4. What kind of scientists did Terry work with at Silver Island?
5. What did the magpie flock keep Terry from doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
2. How did Terry and Diane spend their evening after being in the desert?
3. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
4. Why did Terry go to the Abbey?
5. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
6. What did Terry do on Hank's birthday for the dinner, and why?
7. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
8. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
9. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
10. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)