|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
2. How was Mimi's cancer treated?
(b) All of these.
3. Where did Terry go while Mimi's cancer was treated?
(a) The museum.
(b) The lake.
(c) The temple.
(d) The refuge.
4. What is unique about the curlews near the Golden Spike?
(a) They have reverse migratory habits.
(b) They have adapted to all habitats.
(c) They are the largest shorebirds in North America.
(d) They are the smallest shorebirds in North America.
5. Where was the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Terry see the flock of magpies?
2. What age was the group Terry took on a Native American excursion?
3. What kind of treatment did Diane refuse in the Tanager chapter?
4. What did Terry find along Bear River Bay?
5. What is the name of Terry's husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
2. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
3. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
4. What happened during the family portrait after the hike near Brighton?
5. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
6. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
7. What is the Golden Spike?
8. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
9. How did Terry and Diane spend their evening after being in the desert?
10. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)