|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the magpie flock keep Terry from doing?
2. What did Terry realize while at the Abbey?
(a) Her husband needed her love.
(b) She loved her mother.
(c) She was sick.
(d) It was time to let go.
3. What did Terry do at Telegraph Cove?
(a) Went whale watching.
(b) Took a tour.
(c) Climbed a mountain.
(d) Observed birds.
4. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Mimi's cancer treated?
2. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
3. What is unique about the curlews near the Golden Spike?
4. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
5. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
2. What did Terry see at Telegraph Cove?
3. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
4. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
5. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
6. What did Diane try to convince her family to do when she was given one year left to live?
7. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
8. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
9. Why did Terry go to the Abbey?
10. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)