|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday did Diane hope to make it through with her new IV?
(a) New Year's.
(c) Terry's birthday.
(d) Independence Day.
2. Where did Terry see the flock of magpies?
(a) The refuge.
(b) Her lawn.
(c) Her college.
(d) The land fill.
3. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
(a) A ranger.
(b) Her boss.
(c) A tribal chief.
(d) A bus driver.
4. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
(a) Terry's mother.
(b) Terry's sister.
(c) Terry's uncle.
(d) Terry's cousin.
5. What did Terry do at Telegraph Cove?
(a) Observed birds.
(b) Took a tour.
(c) Went whale watching.
(d) Climbed a mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the LDS church pray for on May 5, 1986?
2. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
3. What holiday was held in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
4. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
5. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
2. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
3. What is the Golden Spike?
4. What happened while Terry was on the Native American excursion?
5. What did Diane try to convince her family to do when she was given one year left to live?
6. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
7. What did Terry see at Telegraph Cove?
8. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
9. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
10. Why did Terry go to the Abbey?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)