|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many relatives turned out to the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
2. To what lake near Brighton did Terry hike?
(a) Lake Camille.
(b) Lake Catherine.
(c) Lake Camilla.
(d) Lake Carolina.
3. Why did the bird refuge close down?
(a) They lost their funding.
(b) There weren't enough birds.
(c) The lake levels were too unpredictable.
(d) The building got flooded out.
4. What did Terry do when watching the curlews near the Golden Spike?
(b) Recited scripture.
(c) All of these.
5. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
(a) Gave into her natural cycle.
(b) Blocked out the sound.
(c) Got ear plugs.
(d) Got the birds to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was given to Diane in an IV to give her a few extra months?
2. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
3. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
4. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
5. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
2. How did Terry and Diane spend their evening after being in the desert?
3. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
4. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
5. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
6. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
7. What happened while Terry was on the Native American excursion?
8. What is the Golden Spike?
9. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
10. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)