|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went with Terry to Telegraph Cove?
(a) Her husband.
(b) All of these.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
2. What comet did Terry get to see?
(a) Comet Hykutake.
(b) Halley's Comet.
(c) Hale Bopp Comet.
(d) Shoemaker Levy Comet.
3. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
(d) Blue jay.
4. Which desert did Terry want her mother to visit with her?
(a) The West Desert.
(b) The North Desert.
(c) The South Desert.
(d) The East Desert.
5. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Terry realize while at the Abbey?
2. Who paved Emigration Canyon Road?
3. What did Terry do when watching the curlews near the Golden Spike?
4. What kind of geese is used as a chapter title in this book?
5. How did Terry get contacted while on a Native American excursion?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Terry and Diane spend their evening after being in the desert?
2. What did Terry see at Telegraph Cove?
3. What did Terry do on Hank's birthday for the dinner, and why?
4. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
5. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
6. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
7. What happened while Terry was on the Native American excursion?
8. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
9. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
10. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)