|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry realize while at the Abbey?
(a) Her husband needed her love.
(b) She loved her mother.
(c) It was time to let go.
(d) She was sick.
2. What did Diane ask Terry for when she refused a treatment?
(a) To help her with her death.
(b) To keep the secret.
(c) To keep her faith.
(d) To explain to her siblings.
3. Which desert did Terry want her mother to visit with her?
(a) The South Desert.
(b) The West Desert.
(c) The East Desert.
(d) The North Desert.
4. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
(a) A tribal chief.
(b) A ranger.
(c) Her boss.
(d) A bus driver.
5. What kind of treatment did Diane refuse in the Tanager chapter?
(a) A new kind of chemotherapy.
(b) A radiological treatment.
(c) A dialysis plan.
(d) A physical therapy plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Terry feel while standing next to the river in the Meadowlarks chapter?
2. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
3. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
4. Who wrote, "The Courtship Habits of the Great Crested Grebe"?
5. What comet did Terry get to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
2. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
3. What was most touching to Terry on the Christmas when Diane had a glucose IV?
4. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
5. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
6. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
7. What happened while Terry was on the Native American excursion?
8. What happened during the family portrait after the hike near Brighton?
9. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
10. Why did Terry go to the Abbey?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)