Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
2. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
(a) To not talk about Diane's illness.
(b) To not be sad.
(c) To go back to church.
(d) To not talk about Mimi.
3. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
(a) Terry's sister.
(b) Terry's mother.
(c) Terry's cousin.
(d) Terry's uncle.
4. What did the LDS church pray for on May 5, 1986?
(a) For the drought to end.
(b) For the rain to stop.
(c) For the war to end.
(d) For the lake levels to drop.
5. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
(a) The spirit of those people remained.
(b) They taught a lesson.
(c) They gave a good warning.
(d) They made her not feel alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river was Terry next to in the Meadowlarks chapter?
2. How many monks were at the Abbey?
3. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
4. What kind of geese is used as a chapter title in this book?
5. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)