|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
2. Where was the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter held?
3. What about Diane did Terry say was accelerated in the Magpie chapter?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her entire being.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her love of solitude.
4. Why did the bird refuge close down?
(a) There weren't enough birds.
(b) They lost their funding.
(c) The building got flooded out.
(d) The lake levels were too unpredictable.
5. What anniversary did Terry celebrate in the Western Tanager chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
2. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
3. What kind of scientists did Terry work with at Silver Island?
4. What tribe did Terry talk about in the Meadowlarks chapter?
5. How did Terry say people with cancer died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
2. What was most touching to Terry on the Christmas when Diane had a glucose IV?
3. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
4. What is the Golden Spike?
5. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
6. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
7. What did Terry see at Telegraph Cove?
8. What did Terry do on Hank's birthday for the dinner, and why?
9. What did Diane try to convince her family to do when she was given one year left to live?
10. What did Terry do for her mother on her hike near Brighton?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)