|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
2. What kind of religious meeting was Terry a speaker at in the Magpie chapter?
(a) A Mormon meeting.
(b) A Baptist meeting.
(c) A Catholic meeting.
(d) A Protestant meeting.
3. What did Terry find along Bear River Bay?
(a) Endangered birds.
(b) Grave markers.
4. What kind of geese is used as a chapter title in this book?
(a) Black Geese.
(b) Northern Atlantic Geese.
(c) Canada Geese.
(d) Greyback Geese.
5. What holiday did Diane hope to make it through with her new IV?
(a) New Year's.
(b) Independence Day.
(d) Terry's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
2. To what lake near Brighton did Terry hike?
3. Why did Diane not answer the door when Terry came over after being awakened by a bird?
4. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
5. How did Terry say people with cancer died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
2. What did Diane try to convince her family to do when she was given one year left to live?
3. What is the Golden Spike?
4. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
5. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
6. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
7. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
8. What happened during the family portrait after the hike near Brighton?
9. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
10. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)