|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Diane tired of after her second intestinal surgery?
(a) Family drama.
(b) Being the center of attention.
(c) Physical torment.
2. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
(a) The spirit of those people remained.
(b) They gave a good warning.
(c) They made her not feel alone.
(d) They taught a lesson.
3. What did the magpie flock keep Terry from doing?
4. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
5. Who found the great horned owl feather?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Diane not answer the door when Terry came over after being awakened by a bird?
2. What did Terry say happened to her as her mother died of cancer?
3. Who told Diane she had many years left to live?
4. To whom did Terry say the Bear River belonged?
5. What did Terry cook for the first time for Hank's birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Diane try to convince her family to do when she was given one year left to live?
2. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
3. How did Terry and Diane spend their evening after being in the desert?
4. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
5. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
6. What did Terry say about how cancer patients die?
7. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
8. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
9. What happened while Terry was on the Native American excursion?
10. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)