|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
(a) Blue jay.
2. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
(a) The record low of migratory birds in Utah.
(b) The record high of the lake level.
(c) The record low temperature for May.
(d) The record attendance of a ribbon cutting.
3. What tribe did Terry talk about in the Meadowlarks chapter?
4. Who told Diane she had many years left to live?
(a) Terry's husband.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A member of the LDS church.
(d) A prophet.
5. What kind of treatment did Diane refuse in the Tanager chapter?
(a) A new kind of chemotherapy.
(b) A radiological treatment.
(c) A dialysis plan.
(d) A physical therapy plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Terry realize while at the Abbey?
2. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
3. To what lake near Brighton did Terry hike?
4. Why did Terry cook something for the first time for Hank's birthday?
5. How many pounds did Diane lose after her second intestinal surgery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was most touching to Terry on the Christmas when Diane had a glucose IV?
2. What did Terry do on Hank's birthday for the dinner, and why?
3. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
4. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
5. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
6. What is historically significant about Emigration Canyon Road?
7. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
8. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
9. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
10. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)