|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was given to Diane in an IV to give her a few extra months?
2. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
3. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
(a) To not be sad.
(b) To not talk about Diane's illness.
(c) To go back to church.
(d) To not talk about Mimi.
4. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
(b) Blue jay.
5. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
(a) Gave into her natural cycle.
(b) Blocked out the sound.
(c) Got ear plugs.
(d) Got the birds to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday did Diane hope to make it through with her new IV?
2. Where was the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter held?
3. When is Terry's birthday?
4. How did Terry say people with cancer died?
5. Why did Diane not answer the door when Terry came over after being awakened by a bird?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Terry take Diane to the desert?
2. What gift did Diane get for Terry when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
3. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
4. What did the magpies disrupt in Terry's life?
5. What is the Golden Spike?
6. What did Dian have a surgery for after the family portrait?
7. What did Diane try to convince her family to do when she was given one year left to live?
8. What did Terry do for her mother on her hike near Brighton?
9. Why was seeing the comet so special to Terry?
10. What happened in the Canada Geese chapter?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)