|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Terry's birthday?
(a) September 8th.
(b) September 18th.
(c) September 30th.
(d) September 20th.
2. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
(a) The record attendance of a ribbon cutting.
(b) The record low of migratory birds in Utah.
(c) The record low temperature for May.
(d) The record high of the lake level.
3. How many monks were at the Abbey?
4. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
5. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of scientists did Terry work with at Silver Island?
2. What did Diane ask Terry for when she refused a treatment?
3. What did Terry cook for the first time for Hank's birthday?
4. What holiday was held in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
5. Who wrote, "The Courtship Habits of the Great Crested Grebe"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Terry see at Telegraph Cove?
2. Why did Terry go to the Abbey?
3. What realization did Terry have at the Abbey?
4. What did Terry think when Diane shared some childhood memories on her anniversary?
5. What did Diane say after her second intestinal surgery?
6. What happened during the family portrait after the hike near Brighton?
7. What is the Golden Spike?
8. What did Diane do when she started to get more uncomfortable every day?
9. What disease did Mimi suffer from, and what treatment did she get?
10. What happened to Terry at the Escalante River?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)