|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the magpie flock keep Terry from doing?
2. What did Terry realize while at the Abbey?
(a) Her husband needed her love.
(b) She was sick.
(c) It was time to let go.
(d) She loved her mother.
3. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
(a) To not talk about Diane's illness.
(b) To go back to church.
(c) To not be sad.
(d) To not talk about Mimi.
4. To whom did Terry say the Bear River belonged?
(a) Her heart.
(c) The animals.
(d) The birds.
5. Where was the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter held?
6. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
(a) They gave a good warning.
(b) They made her not feel alone.
(c) The spirit of those people remained.
(d) They taught a lesson.
7. Who paved Emigration Canyon Road?
(a) Joseph Smith.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Brigham Young.
(d) Danielle Boone.
8. How did Terry get contacted while on a Native American excursion?
(c) Text messages.
(d) Phone messages.
9. What did Terry feed the birds at the Abbey?
10. Why did Diane not answer the door when Terry came over after being awakened by a bird?
(a) She didn't hear the knock.
(b) She was too weak.
(c) She was sleeping.
(d) She was mad at Terry.
11. How did Terry say people with cancer died?
(a) In degrees.
(b) In stages.
(c) In increments.
(d) In their own time.
12. What holiday was held in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
(c) Valentine's Day.
13. What did Terry cook for the first time for Hank's birthday?
(c) A roast.
14. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
15. What did Terry find along Bear River Bay?
(a) Endangered birds.
(d) Grave markers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
2. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
3. What did Terry do when watching the curlews near the Golden Spike?
4. How many monks were at the Abbey?
5. What is the name of Terry's husband?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)