|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
a) 19 stories.
b) 99 feet.
c) 9 stories.
d) 9 feet.
2. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
a) Her father.
b) Her mother.
c) Her aunt.
d) Her grandmother.
3. What is unique about the curlews near the Golden Spike?
a) They are the smallest shorebirds in North America.
b) They are the largest shorebirds in North America.
c) They have reverse migratory habits.
d) They have adapted to all habitats.
4. What did Terry feel while standing next to the river in the Meadowlarks chapter?
5. What did Diane try to be even while...
This section contains 500 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)