|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry feed the birds at the Abbey?
2. What did Diane ask Terry for when she refused a treatment?
(a) To keep the secret.
(b) To keep her faith.
(c) To help her with her death.
(d) To explain to her siblings.
3. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
(a) A bus driver.
(b) A tribal chief.
(c) A ranger.
(d) Her boss.
4. How many relatives turned out to the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
5. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
(a) Got the birds to leave.
(b) Got ear plugs.
(c) Gave into her natural cycle.
(d) Blocked out the sound.
6. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her grandmother.
7. What about Diane did Terry say was accelerated in the Magpie chapter?
(a) Her entire being.
(b) All of these.
(c) Her love of solitude.
(d) Her faith.
8. What is the name of Terry's husband?
9. What did Terry say happened to her as her mother died of cancer?
(a) She got stronger.
(b) Her fear grew.
(c) She took in part of Diane.
(d) Part of her died too.
10. How did Terry say people with cancer died?
(a) In their own time.
(b) In degrees.
(c) In increments.
(d) In stages.
11. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
(a) They made her not feel alone.
(b) The spirit of those people remained.
(c) They gave a good warning.
(d) They taught a lesson.
12. How did Terry get contacted while on a Native American excursion?
(b) Text messages.
(d) Phone messages.
13. What is the location of the Golden Spike called?
(a) The West Desert Museum.
(b) The Transcendental Connection.
(c) Promontory Point.
(d) West Meets East.
14. What did Terry do when watching the curlews near the Golden Spike?
(c) Recited scripture.
(d) All of these.
15. What kind of cancer did Mimi have?
(a) Colon cancer.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Ovarian cancer.
(d) Skin cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
2. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
3. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
4. Why did Terry cook something for the first time for Hank's birthday?
5. What holiday did Diane hope to make it through with her new IV?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)