|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river was Terry next to in the Meadowlarks chapter?
(a) Snake River.
(b) Jordan River.
(c) Green River.
(d) Escalante River.
2. When is Terry's birthday?
(a) September 8th.
(b) September 30th.
(c) September 18th.
(d) September 20th.
3. Which desert did Terry want her mother to visit with her?
(a) The North Desert.
(b) The South Desert.
(c) The East Desert.
(d) The West Desert.
4. Why was there a concrete building in the desert?
(a) To hold supplies for wanderers.
(b) For headquarters for researchers.
(c) By mistake it was placed there.
(d) To break up the monotony.
5. What did Terry feel while standing next to the river in the Meadowlarks chapter?
6. What kind of religious meeting was Terry a speaker at in the Magpie chapter?
(a) A Baptist meeting.
(b) A Protestant meeting.
(c) A Mormon meeting.
(d) A Catholic meeting.
7. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
(a) A ranger.
(b) Her boss.
(c) A tribal chief.
(d) A bus driver.
8. Who paved Emigration Canyon Road?
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) Brigham Young.
(c) Joseph Smith.
(d) Danielle Boone.
9. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
(a) To not be sad.
(b) To go back to church.
(c) To not talk about Diane's illness.
(d) To not talk about Mimi.
10. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 19 stories.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 99 feet.
11. What holiday was held in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
(b) Valentine's Day.
12. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
13. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
14. What did Diane ask Terry for when she refused a treatment?
(a) To keep the secret.
(b) To explain to her siblings.
(c) To help her with her death.
(d) To keep her faith.
15. What did Terry NOT talk about while Mimi got her cancer treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
2. What was wrong while Terry was on a Native American excursion?
3. How did Terry get contacted while on a Native American excursion?
4. Who went with Terry to Telegraph Cove?
5. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)