|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
(a) The record low of migratory birds in Utah.
(b) The record attendance of a ribbon cutting.
(c) The record low temperature for May.
(d) The record high of the lake level.
2. What kind of scientists did Terry work with at Silver Island?
3. Who went with Terry to Telegraph Cove?
(a) Her husband.
(b) All of these.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
4. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
5. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
6. What was wrong while Terry was on a Native American excursion?
(a) Diane had another blockage.
(b) Her brother lost his job.
(c) Her husband was in a car crash.
(d) Diane was in a coma.
7. What did Terry do at Telegraph Cove?
(a) Climbed a mountain.
(b) Went whale watching.
(c) Took a tour.
(d) Observed birds.
8. Who gave a touching toast at Christmas?
9. What kind of religious meeting was Terry a speaker at in the Magpie chapter?
(a) A Catholic meeting.
(b) A Baptist meeting.
(c) A Protestant meeting.
(d) A Mormon meeting.
10. What did Terry do when watching the curlews near the Golden Spike?
(a) All of these.
(b) Recited scripture.
11. What did Terry cook for the first time for Hank's birthday?
(c) A roast.
12. Who found the great horned owl feather?
13. Why was there a concrete building in the desert?
(a) To hold supplies for wanderers.
(b) By mistake it was placed there.
(c) To break up the monotony.
(d) For headquarters for researchers.
14. How many relatives turned out to the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
15. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age was the group Terry took on a Native American excursion?
2. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
3. What is unique about the curlews near the Golden Spike?
4. Why did Diane not answer the door when Terry came over after being awakened by a bird?
5. When is Terry's birthday?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)