1. What were all the chapters in this first section named after?
2. Where did the activities in this book take place?
3. What is the first chapter called?
4. How long did it take the author to get from her house to the airport?
5. What did the author compare the Great Salt Lake to?
A dinner plate.
6. How deep is the Great Salt Lake?
7. What did the author test about the Great Salt Lake?
The salinity of the water.
8. Where did the author learn about the Great Salt Lake?
This section contains 3,563 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)