|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
2. Where did the author learn about the Great Salt Lake?
(a) A conference.
(d) A trip.
3. What would have been threatened if the lake water were pumped?
(a) The Air Force shooting range.
(b) The natural foliage of the area.
(c) The mineral levels.
(d) The desert dwelling birds.
4. What did Diane talk about on Terry's anniversary?
(a) Her religion.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) Her courtship.
(d) Her college.
5. What river was Terry next to in the Meadowlarks chapter?
(a) Snake River.
(b) Escalante River.
(c) Jordan River.
(d) Green River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
2. What flower did Terry pick for her mother near Brighton?
3. What did Terry say happened to her as her mother died of cancer?
4. To whom did Terry say the Bear River belonged?
5. What did Diane give Terry as a housewarming gift when she moved to Emigration Canyon Road?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)