|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John feel when Diane's health got worse?
2. What flower did Terry pick for her mother near Brighton?
(a) A columbine.
(b) A sego lily.
(c) An ice rose.
(d) A glacier lily.
3. What was the weather like when John came home to a house full of family members before Diane's death?
4. How was Mimi's cancer treated?
(b) All of these.
5. What kind of geese is used as a chapter title in this book?
(a) Greyback Geese.
(b) Canada Geese.
(c) Northern Atlantic Geese.
(d) Black Geese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter held?
2. What color was Diane dressed in for her funeral?
3. Where was the author working during her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
4. What causes the depths of the Great Salt Lake to change?
5. How did Diane feel when she heard what her survival rate was during radiation?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)