|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Terry cook something for the first time for Hank's birthday?
(a) She wanted to make it special.
(b) She wanted Diane to be calm about the holidays.
(c) She wanted to soften the blow of Diane's coming death.
(d) She wanted Hank to really celebrate.
2. Where does the phalarope get food?
(a) The bottom of the water.
(b) Dead carcasses.
(d) The shore.
3. What is the first chapter called?
(a) The Great Salt Lake.
(c) Great Grandma.
(d) Burrowing Owls.
4. What record was set in the Western Tanager chapter?
(a) The record high of the lake level.
(b) The record attendance of a ribbon cutting.
(c) The record low temperature for May.
(d) The record low of migratory birds in Utah.
5. How does the author describe the Great Salt Lake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday was held in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
2. What saved the Mormon pioneers when their wheat fields were being destroyed?
3. What did Terry realize while at the Abbey?
4. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
5. Who told Terry that Diane was about to die?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)