|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second option when the lake exceeded the limits?
(a) Pumping the water.
(b) Diking the water.
(c) Store the water.
(d) Divert the Water.
2. Why did Terry cook something for the first time for Hank's birthday?
(a) She wanted Hank to really celebrate.
(b) She wanted to soften the blow of Diane's coming death.
(c) She wanted Diane to be calm about the holidays.
(d) She wanted to make it special.
3. What did Terry say was so great about the petroglyphs?
(a) They taught a lesson.
(b) They gave a good warning.
(c) The spirit of those people remained.
(d) They made her not feel alone.
4. Why did the author go somewhere after her mother's surgery?
(a) To pay her respects.
(b) To pray.
(c) To collect her thoughts.
(d) To give her mother privacy.
5. When is Terry's birthday?
(a) September 30th.
(b) September 8th.
(c) September 20th.
(d) September 18th.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many species of birds use the refuge?
2. What did Terry say should be used to catch the outlaw in Chapter 8?
3. What did Terry NOT talk about while Mimi got her cancer treatment?
4. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
5. Where did Terry go while Mimi's cancer was treated?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)