|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Terry say the Bear River belonged?
(b) The birds.
(c) Her heart.
(d) The animals.
2. Who wrote, "The Courtship Habits of the Great Crested Grebe"?
(a) James Hunley.
(b) John Hughes.
(c) Jorge Harmon.
(d) Julian Huxley.
3. Who went with Terry while Mimi got her cancer treatment?
4. Which desert did Terry want her mother to visit with her?
(a) The West Desert.
(b) The North Desert.
(c) The East Desert.
(d) The South Desert.
5. How does the author's brother get out of church one day?
(a) He has to help with a flood.
(b) He is called to work.
(c) His sister asks for his help.
(d) His mother gets very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the author think her mother couldn't get sick?
2. Who went with Terry to Telegraph Cove?
3. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
4. What did Diane talk about on Terry's anniversary?
5. Where was the author working during her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)