|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
(a) Gave into her natural cycle.
(b) Got the birds to leave.
(c) Blocked out the sound.
(d) Got ear plugs.
2. What kind of treatment did Diane refuse in the Tanager chapter?
(a) A new kind of chemotherapy.
(b) A dialysis plan.
(c) A physical therapy plan.
(d) A radiological treatment.
3. What causes the Great Salt Lake levels to rise?
(a) All of these.
(c) Snow run off.
(d) Desaturation of salt.
4. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 19 stories.
(c) 99 feet.
(d) 9 feet.
5. Why did the author go somewhere after her mother's surgery?
(a) To pay her respects.
(b) To pray.
(c) To give her mother privacy.
(d) To collect her thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the author think her mother couldn't get sick?
2. How does the author's brother get out of church one day?
3. What surprised the men at Antelope Island about Terry?
4. Who was the outlaw referred to in Chapter 8?
5. What enraged Diane when she was ill?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)