|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Great Salt Lake freezable?
(a) The decreased salinity.
(b) The cold temperatures.
(c) The influx of fresh water.
(d) All of these.
2. Who loved birds more than Terry did?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her daughter.
3. How long did Terry's mother's doctor want to put her on radiation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
4. Who gave Terry a ride home while she was on the Native American excursion?
(a) A ranger.
(b) A bus driver.
(c) A tribal chief.
(d) Her boss.
5. What did Diane and Terry make a pact about?
(a) To not be sad.
(b) To go back to church.
(c) To not talk about Diane's illness.
(d) To not talk about Mimi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author test about the Great Salt Lake?
2. What comet did Terry get to see?
3. To whom did Terry say the Bear River belonged?
4. What was the name of Terry's mother's doctor?
5. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)