|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Diane ask Terry for when she refused a treatment?
(a) To explain to her siblings.
(b) To help her with her death.
(c) To keep her faith.
(d) To keep the secret.
2. To whom did Terry compare Antelope Island?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
3. Where was the author working during her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
(a) A church.
(b) A refuge.
(c) A museum.
(d) A college.
4. What would have been threatened if the lake water were pumped?
(a) The natural foliage of the area.
(b) The mineral levels.
(c) The Air Force shooting range.
(d) The desert dwelling birds.
5. Who told Diane she had many years left to live?
(a) A prophet.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A member of the LDS church.
(d) Terry's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gulls were used as a chapter title?
2. What did Terry say happened to her as her mother died of cancer?
3. Who found the great horned owl feather?
4. How many monks were at the Abbey?
5. What did the magpie flock keep Terry from doing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)