|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the LDS church pray for on May 5, 1986?
(a) For the war to end.
(b) For the lake levels to drop.
(c) For the drought to end.
(d) For the rain to stop.
2. Where did the activities in this book take place?
3. What caused the author's mother to use chemotherapy?
(a) She had much to live for.
(b) She believed in her doctor.
(c) She had a dream about it.
(d) She had seen her sister use it.
4. What saved the Mormon pioneers when their wheat fields were being destroyed?
5. What did the author compare the Great Salt Lake to?
(a) A cup.
(b) A tea kettle.
(c) A pot.
(d) A dinner plate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the magpie flock keep Terry from doing?
2. Who originally had the idea to pump the lake's water?
3. What about Diane did Terry say was accelerated in the Magpie chapter?
4. What kind of religious meeting was Terry a speaker at in the Magpie chapter?
5. What did the author test about the Great Salt Lake?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)