|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author compare the Great Salt Lake to?
(a) A cup.
(b) A dinner plate.
(c) A pot.
(d) A tea kettle.
2. What kind of treatment did Diane refuse in the Tanager chapter?
(a) A radiological treatment.
(b) A new kind of chemotherapy.
(c) A dialysis plan.
(d) A physical therapy plan.
3. What did Terry cook for the first time for Hank's birthday?
(d) A roast.
4. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
(a) 19 stories.
(b) 9 feet.
(c) 99 feet.
(d) 9 stories.
5. What did the author say she gauged her life by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did the author give at the beginning of each chapter?
2. What was the name of Terry's mother's doctor?
3. What did Diane talk about on Terry's anniversary?
4. Where did Diane go swimming while she was still sick?
5. What did Terry say should be used to catch the outlaw in Chapter 8?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)