|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry use to help with Diane's pain?
2. Where was the author working during her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
(a) A college.
(b) A church.
(c) A museum.
(d) A refuge.
3. What kind of treatment did Diane refuse in the Tanager chapter?
(a) A new kind of chemotherapy.
(b) A dialysis plan.
(c) A physical therapy plan.
(d) A radiological treatment.
4. What did the author compare the Great Salt Lake to?
(a) A cup.
(b) A dinner plate.
(c) A pot.
(d) A tea kettle.
5. What caused the author's mother to use chemotherapy?
(a) She had seen her sister use it.
(b) She had much to live for.
(c) She believed in her doctor.
(d) She had a dream about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of religious meeting was Terry a speaker at in the Magpie chapter?
2. What was included in the Pink Flamingos chapter?
3. What causes the Great Salt Lake levels to lower?
4. What did Terry do to keep the magpies from bothering her?
5. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)