|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second option when the lake exceeded the limits?
(a) Store the water.
(b) Diking the water.
(c) Divert the Water.
(d) Pumping the water.
2. Why was the author surprised when her mother agreed to use chemotherapy?
(a) She was afraid of it.
(b) She had been refusing it.
(c) She had talked her sister out of it.
(d) She didn't believe in it before.
3. What did Terry want to communicate with in the Pink Flamingos chapter?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A friend.
(c) The land.
(d) Her God.
4. What kind of gulls were used as a chapter title?
(a) Sea Gulls.
(b) Albatross Gulls.
(c) Pacific Gulls.
(d) California Gulls.
5. Where did the author's mother have a tumor?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her abdomen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Diane always at one with according to her daughter?
2. What enraged Diane when she was ill?
3. Where did the author learn about the Great Salt Lake?
4. How big was the author's mother's tumor?
5. What makes the Great Salt Lake freezable?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)