|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the author go somewhere after her mother's surgery?
(a) To pray.
(b) To pay her respects.
(c) To give her mother privacy.
(d) To collect her thoughts.
2. What causes the depths of the Great Salt Lake to change?
(b) Salt manufactureres.
(c) Drought conditions.
(d) Climate changes.
3. Where did the activities in this book take place?
4. Where did Terry go after hearing her mother needed radiation?
(a) The Great Salt Lake.
(b) Antelope Island.
(c) The Bird Refuge.
(d) Bear River.
5. How did the author describe her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gulls were used as a chapter title?
2. What separates the Bear River from the Snake River?
3. What would have been threatened if the lake water were pumped?
4. What was the name of Terry's mother's doctor?
5. What did the author learn from her mother while she was sick?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)