|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big was the author's mother's tumor?
(a) The size of a grapefruit.
(b) The size of a cherry.
(c) The size of a kiwi.
(d) The size of an apple.
2. Where did the author go after her mother's surgery?
(a) A cemetary.
(b) The Great Salt Lake.
(c) Her grandmother's house.
(d) The bird refuge.
3. In what season do the Great Salt Lake levels rise?
4. How did the author describe her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
5. What did the author's family do for vacations when she was a child?
(a) Went camping.
(b) Took road trips.
(c) Flew to exotic locations.
(d) Visited relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author compare the Great Salt Lake to?
2. Why was the author surprised when her mother agreed to use chemotherapy?
3. In what season do the Great Salt Lake levels lower?
4. How long did it take the author to get from her house to the airport?
5. What is the first chapter called?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)