|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What climate did the author learn about while in the Audubon Society?
(a) Flat lands.
2. Where did the author learn about the Great Salt Lake?
(a) A conference.
(c) A trip.
3. What information did the author give at the beginning of each chapter?
(a) The year.
(b) The location of her family.
(c) The lake levels.
(d) Her age.
4. Why did the author go somewhere after her mother's surgery?
(a) To collect her thoughts.
(b) To give her mother privacy.
(c) To pay her respects.
(d) To pray.
5. What causes the Great Salt Lake levels to lower?
(b) All of these.
(d) Strong inlets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the author when she joined the Audubon Society?
2. How did the author describe her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
3. Who took the author to the bird conservatory?
4. When did the author usually speak to her mother?
5. What did the author say she gauged her life by?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)