|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were all the chapters in this first section named after?
(c) Places in the US.
2. In what season do the Great Salt Lake levels rise?
3. When did the author usually speak to her mother?
(a) At night.
(b) In the mornings.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) In the afternoons.
4. What causes the Great Salt Lake levels to lower?
(b) All of these.
(d) Strong inlets.
5. What information did the author give at the beginning of each chapter?
(a) The year.
(b) The lake levels.
(c) The location of her family.
(d) Her age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the depths of the Great Salt Lake to change?
2. What did the author learn from her mother while she was sick?
3. Who took the author to the bird conservatory?
4. What is the first chapter called?
5. How long did it take the author to get from her house to the airport?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)