|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the author usually speak to her mother?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) At night.
(c) In the afternoons.
(d) In the mornings.
2. What caused the author's mother to use chemotherapy?
(a) She had much to live for.
(b) She believed in her doctor.
(c) She had a dream about it.
(d) She had seen her sister use it.
3. What did the author test about the Great Salt Lake?
(a) The foliage around the water.
(b) The buoyancy in the water.
(c) The health of the water.
(d) The salinity of the water.
4. What causes the Great Salt Lake levels to lower?
(a) Strong inlets.
(b) All of these.
5. How old was the author when she joined the Audubon Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the author working during her mother's chemotherapy treatments?
2. How does the author's brother get out of church one day?
3. Why was the author surprised when her mother agreed to use chemotherapy?
4. What were all the chapters in this first section named after?
5. What did the author's family do for vacations when she was a child?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)