|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was the concrete building in the desert?
(a) 19 stories.
(b) 9 stories.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 99 feet.
2. How was Mimi's cancer treated?
(b) All of these.
3. What did John refuse to have his house feel like while Diane was dying?
(a) A circus.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A church.
4. What did Terry feel while standing next to the river in the Meadowlarks chapter?
5. What did Terry NOT talk about while Mimi got her cancer treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have been threatened if the lake water were pumped?
2. Who asked Terry to talk with the doctor one last time?
3. How many relatives turned out to the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
4. How did Terry feel when her mother died?
5. What flower did Terry pick for her mother near Brighton?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)