|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry say prepared us for peace?
2. What did Terry say marked her after she got a scar on her face?
(a) The desert.
(b) Her pain.
(c) The birds.
(d) The lake.
3. What river was Terry next to in the Meadowlarks chapter?
(a) Escalante River.
(b) Snake River.
(c) Jordan River.
(d) Green River.
4. What did Terry find ironic about the weather when John came home to a house full of family members before Diane's death?
(a) It was strange for the season.
(b) The Tempest family was in a tempest.
(c) It matched her mood.
(d) It was Diane's favorite weather.
5. Who was the outlaw referred to in Chapter 8?
(a) Butch Cassidy.
(b) The lake.
(c) Robert Redford.
(d) Terry Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird did Terry feed at the Abbey?
2. What is the name of Terry's husband?
3. How did Diane communicate with the person she knew with a brain tumor?
4. How was Mimi's cancer treated?
5. What is unique about the curlews near the Golden Spike?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)