|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep is the Great Salt Lake?
(a) 13 feet.
(b) 33 feet.
(c) 23 feet.
(d) 43 feet.
2. What causes the depths of the Great Salt Lake to change?
(b) Climate changes.
(c) Salt manufactureres.
(d) Drought conditions.
3. What was Diane always at one with according to her daughter?
(d) Her soul.
4. What did the author compare the Great Salt Lake to?
(a) A cup.
(b) A tea kettle.
(c) A dinner plate.
(d) A pot.
5. What information did the author give at the beginning of each chapter?
(a) The location of her family.
(b) The year.
(c) Her age.
(d) The lake levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is a title Terry used for the Great Salt Lake?
2. What did the author's family do for vacations when she was a child?
3. What did Terry want to communicate with in the Pink Flamingos chapter?
4. How did Diane communicate with the person she knew with a brain tumor?
5. What saved the Mormon pioneers when their wheat fields were being destroyed?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)