|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the author when she joined the Audubon Society?
2. What separates the Bear River from the Snake River?
(a) A volcanic dam.
(b) A man made dike.
(c) A sandy plateau.
(d) A mountain range.
3. What happened to Diane Dixon Tempest in 1971?
(a) She was mobbed.
(b) She had a disabled child.
(c) She got an STD.
(d) She got cancer.
4. In what season do the Great Salt Lake levels lower?
5. What was the third option for when the lake exceeded the limits?
(a) Pump the water.
(b) Breach the causeway.
(c) Store the water.
(d) Diking the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprised the men at Antelope Island about Terry?
2. Where does the phalarope get food?
3. How big was the author's mother's tumor?
4. When did the author usually speak to her mother?
5. What did Terry want to communicate with in the Pink Flamingos chapter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)