|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1985, half a million ____________________ were purchased.
(a) Plastic flamingos.
(b) Salt Lake crystals.
(c) Duck decoys.
(d) Travel vouchers.
2. How does the author describe the Great Salt Lake?
3. What about Diane did Terry say was accelerated in the Magpie chapter?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her entire being.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her love of solitude.
4. Where did Diane go swimming while she was still sick?
(a) The Great Salt Lake.
(b) Bear Lake.
(c) Utah Lake.
(d) Lake Powell.
5. What killed the wheat fields of the early Mormon pioneers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the author's mother to use chemotherapy?
2. Who told Terry about the comet she got to see?
3. What is the first chapter called?
4. What did the author compare the Great Salt Lake to?
5. How much money did Terry bring for the slot machine at the casino?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)