|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the thing Terry cooked for Hank's birthday turn out?
2. Why was there a concrete building in the desert?
(a) By mistake it was placed there.
(b) To hold supplies for wanderers.
(c) For headquarters for researchers.
(d) To break up the monotony.
3. How many species of birds use the refuge?
4. How did Diane communicate with the person she knew with a brain tumor?
(b) Monthly visits.
(d) Phone calls.
5. What caused the author's mother to use chemotherapy?
(a) She had much to live for.
(b) She believed in her doctor.
(c) She had a dream about it.
(d) She had seen her sister use it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did the author give at the beginning of each chapter?
2. Where did Diane live mostly while in chemotherapy treatments?
3. What climate did the author learn about while in the Audubon Society?
4. Where did Terry go after hearing her mother needed radiation?
5. What separates the Bear River from the Snake River?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)