|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Terry go while Mimi's cancer was treated?
(a) The refuge.
(b) The museum.
(c) The temple.
(d) The lake.
2. What saved the Mormon pioneers when their wheat fields were being destroyed?
3. What would have been threatened if the lake water were pumped?
(a) The Air Force shooting range.
(b) The mineral levels.
(c) The natural foliage of the area.
(d) The desert dwelling birds.
4. Whose house hosted the holiday in the Great Horned Owl chapter?
(a) Terry's uncle.
(b) Terry's cousin.
(c) Terry's sister.
(d) Terry's mother.
5. What is the name of Terry's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who originally had the idea to pump the lake's water?
2. What was the third option for when the lake exceeded the limits?
3. What is unique about the curlews near the Golden Spike?
4. Who wrote "God Sees the Truth but Waits"?
5. What kind of geese is used as a chapter title in this book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)