Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Refuge: An Unnatural History of Family and Place. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapters 1-7
1. What were all the chapters in this first section named after?
d) Places in the US.
2. Where did the activities in this book take place?
3. What is the first chapter called?
b) Burrowing Owls.
c) The Great Salt Lake.
d) Great Grandma.
4. How long did it take the author to get from her house to the airport?
a) 2 hours.
b) 45 minutes.
c) 1 hour.
d) 25 minutes.
5. What did the author compare...
This section contains 3,688 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)