|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
2. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
4. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
2. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
3. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
4. How did Rees refer to the United Nations, and how did the events surrounding the UN's establishment reopen the world to the gospel?
5. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
6. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
7. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
8. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
9. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
10. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the revivals in Africa symbolize the victories of Rees' faith walk and intercessions?
Essay Topic 2
In the Foreword, we learn that there was a collaborative writing effort to produce this work. Discuss the advantages (and disadvantages, if any) of this process for the author and the reader, and how this affects the quality of the biography. Remember to provide specific examples from the work to support your responses.
Essay Topic 3
Rees's Uncle Dick's healing coincides with Whitsunday. Discuss the implications of God choosing this day to manifest Uncle Dick's healing.
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)