|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
Essay Topic 1
Rees and his wife are challenged by God several times to not just wait, but to do something while they wait. Citing several examples from the biography, explain how the lesson Rees and his wife learns in each instance is applied to their work as intercessors and missionaries. (For example, when the couple learned a lesson while waiting in line to buy tickets to Africa, an experience they used to help them witness while in Africa.)
Essay Topic 2
Rees learned many lessons as a result of his sacrifices. Explain three of his sacrifices and what lesson Rees learned from each one through the help of the Holy Spirit. Also, explain what Rees was able to bring to others through what he learned.
Essay Topic 3
How does the Vow of the Nazarene that Rees is called to by God help him conquer worldly influences? And, how does this new behavior help Rees bring the Spirit of God into the lives of others?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)