Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
How does the Vow of the Nazarene that Rees is called to by God help him conquer worldly influences? And, how does this new behavior help Rees bring the Spirit of God into the lives of others?
Rees has what may be termed as failures and successes as an intercessor, specifically from his experiences with the tubercular woman and others facing death. Compare Rees' 'failures and successes' in intercession against death with what is really asked of an intercessor besides prayer - those other characteristics of intercession.
Rees is a willing servant for the Lord. Discuss how this willingness is challenged in "The Tramps;" how Rees meets these challenges and how Rees, his family and those the Lord guides him to care for are affected by his choices/actions.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)