|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and his wife sought reassurance from ___, even though they knew they should buy the prime estate for a second bible college property.
2. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
3. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
4. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
Short Essay Questions
1. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
2. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
3. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
4. What was similar about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
5. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
6. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
7. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
8. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
9. Why did God ask Rees what he would be doing if he had all the money for the trip to Africa, and what did Rees do in response?
10. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
As a whole, how does this re-creation of Rees' life affect people's lives today, in relation to Rees' life as a person who significantly impacted the world?
Essay Topic 2
Rees's Uncle Dick's healing coincides with Whitsunday. Discuss the implications of God choosing this day to manifest Uncle Dick's healing.
Essay Topic 3
Rees has what may be termed as failures and successes as an intercessor, specifically from his experiences with the tubercular woman and others facing death. Compare Rees' 'failures and successes' in intercession against death with what is really asked of an intercessor besides prayer - those other characteristics of intercession.
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)