|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
2. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
4. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
5. In the last year of his life, Rees returned to what place with friends, where he made a speech and earlier had his first personal experience with the Holy Spirit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
2. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
3. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
4. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
5. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
6. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
7. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
8. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
9. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
10. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the representation of Rees' relationship with God and his life as an intercessor in relationship to Rees' "hatless" state in the face of public custom.
Essay Topic 2
How do the revivals in Africa symbolize the victories of Rees' faith walk and intercessions?
Essay Topic 3
As a whole, how does this re-creation of Rees' life affect people's lives today, in relation to Rees' life as a person who significantly impacted the world?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)