|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Revivals in Africa", upon returning to the station from which Rees and his wife began preaching, who did they find reluctant to convert?
2. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", who experienced a similar visitation early in their faith walk?
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
4. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife went to his favorite childhood play spot and current prayer spot to pray and dedicate their lives to the bible college. Where was this spot?
Essay Topic 1
In "Loving an Outcast" and "A Village Untouched by Revival", we see Rees' obedience and the power of prayer. Discuss how the author brings the significance of each of these two points to the forefront for the reader through the characters in each chapter.
Essay Topic 2
In "Binding the Strong Man", Rees realizes the benefits of following God's perfect plan instead of his own. How does Rees come to this realization and how does this help Rees in his work for winning souls to the Lord? (Please site examples from the book to support your responses.)
Essay Topic 3
Rees's Uncle Dick's healing coincides with Whitsunday. Discuss the implications of God choosing this day to manifest Uncle Dick's healing.
This section contains 1,097 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)