Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
In the Foreword, we learn that there was a collaborative writing effort to produce this work. Discuss the advantages (and disadvantages, if any) of this process for the author and the reader, and how this affects the quality of the biography. Remember to provide specific examples from the work to support your responses.
How does the Vow of the Nazarene that Rees is called to by God help him conquer worldly influences? And, how does this new behavior help Rees bring the Spirit of God into the lives of others?
There is an overall theme of God as the provider in this biography. Discuss this theme as either a unifying or divisive presence in the biographer's portrayal of Rees' life as an intercessor.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)