Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
Essay Topic 1
In "Loving an Outcast" and "A Village Untouched by Revival", we see Rees' obedience and the power of prayer. Discuss how the author brings the significance of each of these two points to the forefront for the reader through the characters in each chapter.
Essay Topic 2
Rees received two shocks while in America, first with his cousin Evan and later as he searched out answers on his own. Discuss the implications of Rees questioning his faith and the resulting changes in his life from the time he went to his cousin Evan to his resulting "new man" transformation by the end of the Llandrindod Wells Convention.
Essay Topic 3
Rees is a willing servant for the Lord. Discuss how this willingness is challenged in "The Tramps;" how Rees meets these challenges and how Rees, his family and those the Lord guides him to care for are affected by his choices/actions.
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)