|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
2. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
3. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
5. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
Short Essay Questions
1. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
2. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
3. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
4. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
5. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
6. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
7. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
8. Britain was at war, and the intercessors engaged their own battle against Britain's enemy. Who was involved in this fight?
9. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
10. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the revivals in Africa symbolize the victories of Rees' faith walk and intercessions?
Essay Topic 2
In "Loving an Outcast" and "A Village Untouched by Revival", we see Rees' obedience and the power of prayer. Discuss how the author brings the significance of each of these two points to the forefront for the reader through the characters in each chapter.
Essay Topic 3
Rees has what may be termed as failures and successes as an intercessor, specifically from his experiences with the tubercular woman and others facing death. Compare Rees' 'failures and successes' in intercession against death with what is really asked of an intercessor besides prayer - those other characteristics of intercession.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)