|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
2. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
3. In what year did the college experience a visit from the Holy Spirit?
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", small boats traveled safely due to what type of waters?
Essay Topic 1
In the Foreword, we learn that there was a collaborative writing effort to produce this work. Discuss the advantages (and disadvantages, if any) of this process for the author and the reader, and how this affects the quality of the biography. Remember to provide specific examples from the work to support your responses.
Essay Topic 2
Rees received two shocks while in America, first with his cousin Evan and later as he searched out answers on his own. Discuss the implications of Rees questioning his faith and the resulting changes in his life from the time he went to his cousin Evan to his resulting "new man" transformation by the end of the Llandrindod Wells Convention.
Essay Topic 3
In "A Father to Orphans" and "Lord Radstock", God uses death to bring about change in both Rees' and Lord Radstock's lives. Compare and contrast how this change comes about in both lives in relation to Rees as an intercessor.
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)