|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
2. In what month did Rees die?
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
4. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees took on the role of praying for ___ all around the world.
5. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
Short Essay Questions
1. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
2. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
3. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
4. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
5. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
6. What was similar about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
7. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
8. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
9. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
10. Why did God ask Rees what he would be doing if he had all the money for the trip to Africa, and what did Rees do in response?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rees's Uncle Dick's healing coincides with Whitsunday. Discuss the implications of God choosing this day to manifest Uncle Dick's healing.
Essay Topic 2
In "A Father to Orphans" and "Lord Radstock", God uses death to bring about change in both Rees' and Lord Radstock's lives. Compare and contrast how this change comes about in both lives in relation to Rees as an intercessor.
Essay Topic 3
Rees is a willing servant for the Lord. Discuss how this willingness is challenged in "The Tramps;" how Rees meets these challenges and how Rees, his family and those the Lord guides him to care for are affected by his choices/actions.
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)