|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
4. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
5. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
2. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
3. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
4. Why did God ask Rees what he would be doing if he had all the money for the trip to Africa, and what did Rees do in response?
5. Britain was at war, and the intercessors engaged their own battle against Britain's enemy. Who was involved in this fight?
6. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
7. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
8. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
9. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
10. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rees and the college intercede many more times after the situation with King Edward VIII, yet in these proceeding intercessions their seems to be failure, but as God reveals in time, they were planted seeds for future victories. Choose three of these intercessions and discuss the faith shown to continue intercession in the face of seeming failure and the resulting positive results in each situation. (e.g. Intercessions for Ethiopia; Dunkirk; Battle of Britain; Russia, North Africa, and Italy.)
Essay Topic 2
Rees learned many lessons as a result of his sacrifices. Explain three of his sacrifices and what lesson Rees learned from each one through the help of the Holy Spirit. Also, explain what Rees was able to bring to others through what he learned.
Essay Topic 3
As a whole, how does this re-creation of Rees' life affect people's lives today, in relation to Rees' life as a person who significantly impacted the world?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)