Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
Essay Topic 1
How does God use real estate to build and strengthen Rees and his wife's faith in God and that he will provide? Site and expound on several examples.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the representation of Rees' relationship with God and his life as an intercessor in relationship to Rees' "hatless" state in the face of public custom.
Essay Topic 3
How does the Vow of the Nazarene that Rees is called to by God help him conquer worldly influences? And, how does this new behavior help Rees bring the Spirit of God into the lives of others?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)