|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
Essay Topic 1
How does God use real estate to build and strengthen Rees and his wife's faith in God and that he will provide? Site and expound on several examples.
Essay Topic 2
In "Binding the Strong Man", Rees realizes the benefits of following God's perfect plan instead of his own. How does Rees come to this realization and how does this help Rees in his work for winning souls to the Lord? (Please site examples from the book to support your responses.)
Essay Topic 3
In "A Father to Orphans" and "Lord Radstock", God uses death to bring about change in both Rees' and Lord Radstock's lives. Compare and contrast how this change comes about in both lives in relation to Rees as an intercessor.
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)