Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
Essay Topic 1
Rees learned many lessons as a result of his sacrifices. Explain three of his sacrifices and what lesson Rees learned from each one through the help of the Holy Spirit. Also, explain what Rees was able to bring to others through what he learned.
Essay Topic 2
Rees received two shocks while in America, first with his cousin Evan and later as he searched out answers on his own. Discuss the implications of Rees questioning his faith and the resulting changes in his life from the time he went to his cousin Evan to his resulting "new man" transformation by the end of the Llandrindod Wells Convention.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the representation of Rees' relationship with God and his life as an intercessor in relationship to Rees' "hatless" state in the face of public custom.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)