|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
2. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
4. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
5. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
Short Essay Questions
1. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
2. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
3. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
4. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
5. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
6. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
7. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
8. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
9. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
10. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rees's Uncle Dick's healing coincides with Whitsunday. Discuss the implications of God choosing this day to manifest Uncle Dick's healing.
Essay Topic 2
Rees learned many lessons as a result of his sacrifices. Explain three of his sacrifices and what lesson Rees learned from each one through the help of the Holy Spirit. Also, explain what Rees was able to bring to others through what he learned.
Essay Topic 3
The Lord directed Rees through several steps during his life to give him the experiences and tools he would need to become the Intercessor the Lord called Rees to become. In detail, describe what you feel are the three most important steps the Lord took Rees through. Explain how the experiences/tools Rees acquired during each of these steps made them the most important steps in his life as an intercessor.
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)