|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
2. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
3. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
4. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
5. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compared to Rees' previous work, how has the college become his new mission field, and what are the similarities and differences between Rees' earlier mission work and his work with the college? Be specific and site examples to support your response.
Essay Topic 2
In "Binding the Strong Man", Rees realizes the benefits of following God's perfect plan instead of his own. How does Rees come to this realization and how does this help Rees in his work for winning souls to the Lord? (Please site examples from the book to support your responses.)
Essay Topic 3
Rees received two shocks while in America, first with his cousin Evan and later as he searched out answers on his own. Discuss the implications of Rees questioning his faith and the resulting changes in his life from the time he went to his cousin Evan to his resulting "new man" transformation by the end of the Llandrindod Wells Convention.
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)