Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
2. In "Madeira", the Lord revealed to Rees that the young man would be healed in how much time?
3. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
4. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
2. In London, how did Rees' friend respond to Rees' hatless state?
3. How did Rees' good friend and second in command come to be leader of the mission formerly headed by Rees?
4. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
5. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
6. What people influenced Howells' life in the early years?
7. What were the two shocks experienced by Rees in "Two Shocks"?
8. Why was Rees "hatless" and why did he struggle with being "hatless"?
9. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
10. How can prayers be a sign of doubt?
As a whole, how does this re-creation of Rees' life affect people's lives today, in relation to Rees' life as a person who significantly impacted the world?
Rees's Uncle Dick's healing coincides with Whitsunday. Discuss the implications of God choosing this day to manifest Uncle Dick's healing.
How do the revivals in Africa symbolize the victories of Rees' faith walk and intercessions?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)