Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
(a) Love of God.
(b) Peace of God.
(c) Hope of God.
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(a) Fee schedule.
(b) Prayer flyer.
(c) A bible.
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
(d) Derwen Fewr.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
(c) Good feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
2. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
3. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
5. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)