|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
2. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
3. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(b) Sign from God.
(c) Support of the staff.
(d) Support from the local mission.
4. In "Revivals in Africa", Rees began his preaching. Where?
5. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
2. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
4. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
5. The second estate site for the college opened in what year?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
2. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
3. Britain was at war, and the intercessors engaged their own battle against Britain's enemy. Who was involved in this fight?
4. Why did God ask Rees what he would be doing if he had all the money for the trip to Africa, and what did Rees do in response?
5. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
6. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
7. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
8. What happened after the college was re-established?
9. What was similar about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
10. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)