|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
(b) Mao Tse Tung.
4. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
5. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Young men.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Married men.
(d) Single women.
Short Answer Questions
1. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
2. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", who experienced a similar visitation early in their faith walk?
3. In "The Battle in Britain", students and __ of the college placed themselves as intercessors for the fight.
4. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
2. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
3. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
4. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
5. Countries were falling to Hitler, so where did Rees and the college fall in this picture?
6. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
7. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
8. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
9. Besides the reassurance from God about the Every Creature commission, what happened in 1950 to change the face of the college, yet continue Rees' mission?
10. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)