|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
4. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
5. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
(c) World leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
4. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
5. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)