|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
(b) Rees' family.
(c) Bible college.
2. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
3. Rees and his wife found the bible college, known as The Bible College of _____.
4. After Rees died, Rees' son changed his last name to what?
5. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees was at the first stop, and after talking to the Lord, what did Rees do?
2. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
3. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
4. In "Revivals in Africa", God used the country's crisis to bring about more ____ as people witnessed the power of the "white man's God."
5. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)