|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
2. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(a) Changing leadership.
3. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
4. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
5. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(b) Stand and fight.
(c) Stop fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
4. In "Revivals in Africa", Rees began his preaching. Where?
5. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were Rees and the college involved in the Ethiopian Crisis as intercessors?
2. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
3. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
4. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
5. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
6. What happened after the college was re-established?
7. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
8. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
9. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
10. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)