|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain", those preaching during this war time faced possible what?
2. In "Revivals in Africa", Rees began his preaching. Where?
3. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
4. What was the last year of Rees' life?
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
2. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
3. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
4. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees took on the role of praying for ___ all around the world.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after the college was re-established?
2. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
3. Besides the reassurance from God about the Every Creature commission, what happened in 1950 to change the face of the college, yet continue Rees' mission?
4. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
5. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
6. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
7. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
8. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
9. Britain was at war, and the intercessors engaged their own battle against Britain's enemy. Who was involved in this fight?
10. Countries were falling to Hitler, so where did Rees and the college fall in this picture?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)