|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
(a) Broken engagement.
(c) A long engagement.
2. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
(c) Prime Minister.
3. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
4. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
(a) Bible study.
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", small boats traveled safely due to what type of waters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
2. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
5. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
2. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
3. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
4. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
5. How did Rees refer to the United Nations, and how did the events surrounding the UN's establishment reopen the world to the gospel?
6. How were Rees and the college involved in the Ethiopian Crisis as intercessors?
7. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
8. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
9. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
10. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)