|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
2. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(a) Local elders'.
(c) Church leaders'.
3. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
(b) Mao Tse Tung.
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
5. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", who experienced a similar visitation early in their faith walk?
2. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
3. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
4. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
5. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
Short Essay Questions
1. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
2. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
3. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
4. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
5. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
6. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
7. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
8. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
9. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
10. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)