|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
2. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(b) Standing in line.
(d) Praising God.
3. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
(a) An American.
(b) An English Lady.
(c) An American divorcee.
(d) A Nigerian Princess.
4. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
5. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
2. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
3. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
4. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
5. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)