|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
2. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
3. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(c) Stop fighting.
(d) Stand and fight.
4. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(a) Church leaders'.
(d) Local elders'.
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Moody Bible Institute.
(b) Local Mission.
(c) Llandrindod Convention.
(d) London Chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
2. In what year did the college experience a visit from the Holy Spirit?
3. In "Revivals in Africa", upon returning to the station from which Rees and his wife began preaching, who did they find reluctant to convert?
4. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
5. In what month did Rees die?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)