|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
(d) Setty Isaf.
2. In "The Battle in Britain", those preaching during this war time faced possible what?
3. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
4. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
(a) A flu epidemic.
(c) E.coli contamination.
5. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and his wife found the bible college, known as The Bible College of _____.
2. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
4. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
5. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Countries were falling to Hitler, so where did Rees and the college fall in this picture?
2. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
3. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
4. Britain was at war, and the intercessors engaged their own battle against Britain's enemy. Who was involved in this fight?
5. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
6. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
7. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
8. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
9. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
10. What happened after the college was re-established?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)