|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
(a) Prime Minister.
2. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees was at the first stop, and after talking to the Lord, what did Rees do?
(a) Asked people to give him ticket money.
(b) Sat on the bench.
(c) Got in line to buy tickets.
(d) Went into prayer with his wife.
3. In "Revivals in Africa", Rees began his preaching. Where?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife went to his favorite childhood play spot and current prayer spot to pray and dedicate their lives to the bible college. Where was this spot?
(a) Black Mountain.
(b) Uncle Dick's home.
(c) Grandparents' home.
5. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
2. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
5. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)