|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Llandrindod Convention.
(b) Local Mission.
(c) Moody Bible Institute.
(d) London Chapel.
2. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
3. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife went to his favorite childhood play spot and current prayer spot to pray and dedicate their lives to the bible college. Where was this spot?
(a) Black Mountain.
(c) Uncle Dick's home.
(d) Grandparents' home.
5. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
(a) An English Lady.
(b) An American.
(c) An American divorcee.
(d) A Nigerian Princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
2. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
3. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
4. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
5. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was similar about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
2. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
3. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
4. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
5. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
6. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
7. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
8. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
9. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
10. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)