|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife went to his favorite childhood play spot and current prayer spot to pray and dedicate their lives to the bible college. Where was this spot?
(a) Grandparents' home.
(b) Uncle Dick's home.
(d) Black Mountain.
3. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
4. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(a) Changing leadership.
5. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
2. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
4. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
5. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
2. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
3. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
4. Countries were falling to Hitler, so where did Rees and the college fall in this picture?
5. How did Rees refer to the United Nations, and how did the events surrounding the UN's establishment reopen the world to the gospel?
6. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
7. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
8. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
9. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
10. How were Rees and the college involved in the Ethiopian Crisis as intercessors?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)