|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(b) Sketty Isaf.
(d) Derwen Fawr.
2. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(a) Stand and fight.
(b) Stop fighting.
3. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
(d) Mao Tse Tung.
4. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) Other civilians.
(c) Military personnel.
(d) Government officials.
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "The Battle in Britain", those preaching during this war time faced possible what?
3. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
4. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
2. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
3. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
4. Countries were falling to Hitler, so where did Rees and the college fall in this picture?
5. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
6. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
7. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
8. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
9. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
10. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)