|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Spirit", each person who experienced the visitation became a part of the ___ of Christ.
2. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
(a) Pray for me.
(b) Pray for my family.
(c) You can have my place in line.
(d) Buy tickets.
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
4. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees was at the first stop, and after talking to the Lord, what did Rees do?
(a) Got in line to buy tickets.
(b) Sat on the bench.
(c) Went into prayer with his wife.
(d) Asked people to give him ticket money.
5. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(c) Praising God.
(d) Standing in line.
Short Answer Questions
1. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
2. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
3. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
4. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
5. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
2. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
3. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
4. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
5. Besides the reassurance from God about the Every Creature commission, what happened in 1950 to change the face of the college, yet continue Rees' mission?
6. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
7. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
8. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
9. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
10. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)