|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(a) Sketty Isaf.
(b) Derwen Fawr.
2. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(c) Changing leadership.
3. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Support from the local mission.
(b) Sign from God.
(d) Support of the staff.
4. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
(b) Good feelings.
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and his wife found the bible college, known as The Bible College of _____.
2. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
3. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
4. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
5. How many children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
2. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
3. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
4. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
5. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
6. Why did God ask Rees what he would be doing if he had all the money for the trip to Africa, and what did Rees do in response?
7. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
8. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
9. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
10. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)