|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Revivals in Africa", Rees began his preaching. Where?
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) London Chapel.
(b) Local Mission.
(c) Llandrindod Convention.
(d) Moody Bible Institute.
3. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(d) Changing leadership.
4. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
(b) Prime Minister.
5. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
(a) Three years.
(b) Fourteen months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
4. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
5. In "The Battle in Britain", students and __ of the college placed themselves as intercessors for the fight.
Short Essay Questions
1. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
2. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
3. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
4. In regards to housing Jewish children forced out of Poland, how was Rees called to step out on faith once again, and how did Rees respond?
5. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
6. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
7. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
8. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
9. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
10. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)