|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
(a) Buy tickets.
(b) You can have my place in line.
(c) Pray for me.
(d) Pray for my family.
2. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
(a) The League of Nations.
(b) The International Monetary Fund.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The World Health Organzation.
4. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
5. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
(a) North America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
2. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
3. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
4. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
5. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rees refer to the United Nations, and how did the events surrounding the UN's establishment reopen the world to the gospel?
2. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
3. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
4. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
5. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
6. What was similar about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
7. After the war in Britain, how did war events and stories from military staff embody the spiritual fight, manifesting into their encounters on the battle field?
8. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
9. Why were Rees and his wife prompted by God to buy a second property, and what was their response?
10. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)