|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
3. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(b) Sign from God.
(c) Support of the staff.
(d) Support from the local mission.
4. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(c) Sketty Isaf.
5. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", what type of huge project had just been completed?
2. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
3. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
4. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
2. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
3. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
4. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
5. How did Rees refer to the United Nations, and how did the events surrounding the UN's establishment reopen the world to the gospel?
6. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
7. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
8. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
9. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
10. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)