|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
2. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Fourteen months.
3. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
4. How many children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
5. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
(d) Open religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
2. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
3. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
4. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
5. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was different about the college's Pentecost and Rees' earlier Pentecost experience?
2. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
3. Countries were falling to Hitler, so where did Rees and the college fall in this picture?
4. What happened after the college was re-established?
5. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
6. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
7. How did Rees refer to the United Nations, and how did the events surrounding the UN's establishment reopen the world to the gospel?
8. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
9. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
10. Besides the reassurance from God about the Every Creature commission, what happened in 1950 to change the face of the college, yet continue Rees' mission?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)