|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Three years.
2. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
3. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
(a) Tax appraiser.
(b) Government liaison.
(c) Estate owner.
4. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(d) Changing leadership.
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
(a) Mao Tse Tung.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
4. What was the last year of Rees' life?
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
2. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
3. How were Rees and the college involved in the Ethiopian Crisis as intercessors?
4. Why did God ask Rees what he would be doing if he had all the money for the trip to Africa, and what did Rees do in response?
5. Britain was at war, and the intercessors engaged their own battle against Britain's enemy. Who was involved in this fight?
6. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
7. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
8. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
9. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
10. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)