|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(a) Political power.
(c) Financial gain.
2. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(c) Praising God.
(d) Standing in line.
3. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Young men.
(b) Single women.
(c) Married men.
(d) Young boys.
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
(b) North America.
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
2. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
3. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
4. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
5. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
Short Essay Questions
1. In regards to a third estate, why did God tell Rees to be patient?
2. What did the man that got out of the ticket line do?
3. After six years in Africa, Rees and his wife returned and heard a prayer for Bible college. What did this have to do with them?
4. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
5. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
6. Why did God ask Rees what he would be doing if he had all the money for the trip to Africa, and what did Rees do in response?
7. Although successful in the beginning, what happened later at the Bible College?
8. How did the "failed" Ethiopian intercession against Mussolini plant seeds, benefiting Ethiopia?
9. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
10. How did God's call to Rees to bring the Gospel to every creature affect the college?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)