|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
2. "In Loving an Outcast", Rees shared his testimony with what family member, who after three weeks was converted?
(a) Older brother.
(d) Uncle Dick.
3. In "Loving an Outcast", who was the first beneficiary of Rees' new prayer life, and later became his best friend?
(a) Evan Lewis.
(b) Uncle Dick.
(c) Will Battery.
(d) Thomas Howells.
4. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
(a) An intercessor.
(b) An evangelist.
(c) A missionary.
(d) A priest.
5. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
2. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' second in command believed he should go out and start his own what?
3. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
4. In "Madeira", the Lord revealed to Rees that the young man would be healed in how much time?
5. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was invited to go where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Joe Evans and how was Rees connected to him?
2. Originally intended to house the Jewish children from Poland, how did the fourth estate answer another prayer in regards to the young men of the college?
3. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
4. What people influenced Howells' life in the early years?
5. In London, how did Rees' friend respond to Rees' hatless state?
6. What is the power of prayer, and what result does it bring in regards to Rees' intercession for King Edward VIII?
7. Rees prayed to end tuberculosis in a converted woman. What was the Lord's response to this prayer, and how did it affect Rees?
8. Dunkirk was being evacuated because of Hitler's advancing forces, so what evidence was there that the efforts of Rees and the college were successful?
9. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
10. How did God use the flu epidemic to help Rees and his wife with their mission work?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)