|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", an intercessor gains a position of ___ through the acts of prayer.
2. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
(a) Thomas Howells.
3. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
4. In "Binding the Strong Man", the drunkard female that God asked Rees to convert, was the drunkard group's what?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
2. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees went with a group on vacation for what?
3. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
4. In "The Tubercular Woman", who prayed for the Lord to take no one except for the woman with tuberculosis?
5. Where was Rees Howells born?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
2. What happened to Rees upon his return home during the Welsh Revival?
3. How did Rees come to be in London, and why was he at first hesitant to go?
4. Why was Rees "hatless" and why did he struggle with being "hatless"?
5. How can prayers be a sign of doubt?
6. In London, how did Rees' friend respond to Rees' hatless state?
7. How and why was Rees able to reach Lord Radstock to help him?
8. Why did Rees' struggle with his new directives from the Lord in the Vow of the Nazarene?
9. Who was Elizabeth Hannah Jones, and how was she related to Samuel?
10. How did Rees become a "new man" while on a spiritual vacation at the Llandrindod Wells Convention?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)