|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
(c) Anointing oil.
2. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
4. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
5. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees' uncle walked where after he was healed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
2. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
3. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
4. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
5. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Rees affected after hearing the testimony of the converted Jew, Maurice Reuben?
2. How were Rees and the college involved in the Ethiopian Crisis as intercessors?
3. Why was Rees directed to send a cable, and what happened after the cable was sent from Madeira?
4. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
5. In 1950, why was Rees concerned about the fulfillment of the Every Creature commission, and how did God reassure Rees about this?
6. According to the descriptions in "What is an Intercessor," what is really asked of an intercessor that is not seen in prayer? Briefly explain your response based on information provided in the chapter.
7. Countries were falling to Hitler, so where did Rees and the college fall in this picture?
8. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
9. How did the Lord help Rees master the skill of abiding?
10. In "Challenging Death", Rees learned that he was to provide intercessory prayer for a person facing certain death. Having the last person die after his intercessory prayers, Rees struggled to complete his new challenge. Briefly discuss how "understanding God's will" helped Rees with this challenge.
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)