|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
2. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", Rees struggled with what his parents would think about him no longer ____, when he took this new vow.
(a) Drinking honey.
(b) Cutting his hair.
(c) Wearing a hat.
(d) Washing his feet.
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees married Elizabeth Hannah ___ .
4. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
(b) Coast Guard.
(d) Air Force.
5. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
(a) New converts need prayer.
(b) Everyone is not allowed to pray.
(c) Prayer has power.
(d) Silent prayer is more effective.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees received a letter inviting him to take a position where?
2. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
3. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees feared death from what fever?
4. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were two people affected by Rees' new prayer life, and how were they affected?
2. What people influenced Howells' life in the early years?
3. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
4. God led Rees to a village where no one was saved. What happened when Rees followed the Lord's instructions about this village?
5. Why did one of Ree's uncles and his uncle's wife take Samuel?
6. How did Rees' good friend and second in command come to be leader of the mission formerly headed by Rees?
7. What dilemma challenged Rees' commitment to give up all claim to his money at the Lord's direction, and how was the issue resolved?
8. Who confronted Rees about this money issue, and what happened at the same time?
9. How was Rees affected after hearing the testimony of the converted Jew, Maurice Reuben?
10. What did the Lord ask Rees to give up when He called Rees out of wage earning?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)