|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
(a) The world.
(c) His enemy.
(d) His home.
2. In "Loving an Outcast", who did Rees assist financially, who later accepted the gift of salvation, along with his wife?
(a) Maurice Reuben.
(b) Jim Stakes.
(c) Uncle Dick.
(d) Evan Lewis.
3. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord warned Rees and his uncle that what could be a sign of doubt?
(b) Unfaithful behavior.
(d) Speaking out of turn.
4. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
(c) Anointing oil.
5. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care for?
(a) Tubercular woman.
(b) His oldest brother.
(c) Cousin Evan.
(d) Best friend, Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees went with a group on vacation for what?
2. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", what converted Jew shared a testimony that God revealed to Rees as "proof"?
3. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees came away from his vacation ____.
4. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many villagers were saved through Rees' obedience in going to the village?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rees refer to the United Nations, and how did the events surrounding the UN's establishment reopen the world to the gospel?
2. How did the Lord change the way Rees was to abide in the Vow of the Nazarene?
3. How did the Every Creature commission from God reflect God's preparation of Rees to take on world wide intercession?
4. What happened after the college was re-established?
5. What was the name of the second property, and how did Rees and his wife acquire this property?
6. How were Rees and the college involved in the Ethiopian Crisis as intercessors?
7. Why did Rees' struggle with his new directives from the Lord in the Vow of the Nazarene?
8. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
9. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
10. According to the descriptions in "What is an Intercessor," what is really asked of an intercessor that is not seen in prayer? Briefly explain your response based on information provided in the chapter.
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)