|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
(b) Coast Guard.
(d) Air Force.
2. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord promised Rees' uncle would be healed, when?
(a) On Whitsunday.
(b) On Palm Sunday.
(c) On Good Friday.
(d) On Ash Wednesday.
3. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was invited to go where?
(a) New York.
4. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
(a) Prayer has power.
(b) Everyone is not allowed to pray.
(c) Silent prayer is more effective.
(d) New converts need prayer.
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' constant state of readiness required him to go against custom and be what in public?
(c) At rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees went with a group on vacation for what?
2. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
3. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
4. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
5. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Challenging Death", Rees learned that he was to provide intercessory prayer for a person facing certain death. Having the last person die after his intercessory prayers, Rees struggled to complete his new challenge. Briefly discuss how "understanding God's will" helped Rees with this challenge.
2. Why was Rees "hatless" and why did he struggle with being "hatless"?
3. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
4. Why did one of Ree's uncles and his uncle's wife take Samuel?
5. In London, how did Rees' friend respond to Rees' hatless state?
6. How did Rees come to be in London, and why was he at first hesitant to go?
7. What did the Lord ask Rees to give up when He called Rees out of wage earning?
8. What happened to Rees upon his return home during the Welsh Revival?
9. God led Rees to a village where no one was saved. What happened when Rees followed the Lord's instructions about this village?
10. Who was Elizabeth Hannah Jones, and how was she related to Samuel?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)