|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
2. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
(a) The world.
(b) His home.
(c) His enemy.
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
4. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord called Rees to rely solely on what for all Rees' needs?
(a) The mission.
(b) The church.
(d) Rees' father.
5. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
(a) Jim Stakes.
(b) Evan Lewis.
(c) Maurice Reuben.
(d) Joe Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
2. In "Binding the Strong Man", the Lord showed Rees he would have victory over a local manager's soul, when?
3. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
4. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' second in command believed he should go out and start his own what?
5. In "Loving an Outcast", who did Rees assist financially, who later accepted the gift of salvation, along with his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rees come to be in London, and why was he at first hesitant to go?
2. How and why was Rees able to reach Lord Radstock to help him?
3. What did the Lord ask Rees to give up when He called Rees out of wage earning?
4. Who confronted Rees about this money issue, and what happened at the same time?
5. How can prayers be a sign of doubt?
6. How did the Lord change the way Rees was to abide in the Vow of the Nazarene?
7. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
8. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
9. Why did one of Ree's uncles and his uncle's wife take Samuel?
10. Why was Rees directed to send a cable, and what happened after the cable was sent from Madeira?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)