|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(c) Spirit of God.
2. In "Madeira", the Lord revealed to Rees that the young man would be healed in how much time?
(a) A short.
(b) A month's.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A year's.
3. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(b) Dry Goods.
4. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
(a) In a butcher shop.
(b) In the coal mines.
(c) In the tin mill.
(d) In his father's shop.
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
2. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
3. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
4. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
5. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees did not ___ a hat.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
2. In London, how did Rees' friend respond to Rees' hatless state?
3. How did Rees' good friend and second in command come to be leader of the mission formerly headed by Rees?
4. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
5. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
6. What people influenced Howells' life in the early years?
7. What were the two shocks experienced by Rees in "Two Shocks"?
8. Why was Rees "hatless" and why did he struggle with being "hatless"?
9. In The Book of Common Prayer, Rees' contact with people changed. Discuss this change.
10. How can prayers be a sign of doubt?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)