|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
(a) Their father.
(b) His dad.
(d) Their mother.
2. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
3. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees stayed on the path God had for him and used his hatless state to help others experience the what?
(a) Spirit of God.
(b) Mission work.
(c) Hatless state.
(d) Intercessory prayer.
4. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His president.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His father.
5. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord pointed out to Rees that Rees should not put pleasing his parents before God's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
2. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees married Elizabeth Hannah ___ .
3. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
4. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' second in command believed he should go out and start his own what?
5. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Rees' struggle with his new directives from the Lord in the Vow of the Nazarene?
2. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
3. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
4. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
5. Why was Rees "hatless" and why did he struggle with being "hatless"?
6. How did the Lord change the way Rees was to abide in the Vow of the Nazarene?
7. God led Rees to a village where no one was saved. What happened when Rees followed the Lord's instructions about this village?
8. What dilemma challenged Rees' commitment to give up all claim to his money at the Lord's direction, and how was the issue resolved?
9. Who was Elizabeth Hannah Jones, and how was she related to Samuel?
10. How was Rees affected after hearing the testimony of the converted Jew, Maurice Reuben?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)