|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees answered a call from the Lord for extreme ___ for the widows in India.
2. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
3. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", who strongly questioned Rees about the money choices he was making?
(a) Joe Evans.
(b) Will Battery.
(c) Evan Lewis.
(d) Thomas Howells.
4. In "Binding the Strong Man", the Lord showed Rees he would have victory over a local manager's soul, when?
(a) After the next Sunday service.
(c) In a week.
(d) On Thursday.
5. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees gave up his job and earnings from the ____ to meet this new call from the Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," at first people questioned Rees' odd behavior, but then they began to see past Rees' behavior to see what?
2. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
3. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees stayed on the path God had for him and used his hatless state to help others experience the what?
4. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord promised Rees' uncle would be healed, when?
5. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Rees upon his return home during the Welsh Revival?
2. Why was Rees "hatless" and why did he struggle with being "hatless"?
3. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
4. In London, how did Rees' friend respond to Rees' hatless state?
5. How did the Lord help Rees master the skill of abiding?
6. How was Rees affected after hearing the testimony of the converted Jew, Maurice Reuben?
7. How can prayers be a sign of doubt?
8. What dilemma challenged Rees' commitment to give up all claim to his money at the Lord's direction, and how was the issue resolved?
9. Why did one of Ree's uncles and his uncle's wife take Samuel?
10. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)