|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(c) Dry Goods.
2. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees was required by the Lord not to take any ___ for his needs.
3. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees gave up his job and earnings from the ____ to meet this new call from the Lord.
4. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
5. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
2. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
3. Where was Elizabeth from?
4. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
5. In "The Tramps", who spoke wisdom about Rees and his care of the Tramps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after six years of prayer on behalf of Russia, North Africa, and Italy that indicated a bigger picture for the purpose of the intercessions?
2. Who confronted Rees about this money issue, and what happened at the same time?
3. What role did the Glyderwen estate play in the life of Rees and his wife?
4. Britain was at war, and the intercessors engaged their own battle against Britain's enemy. Who was involved in this fight?
5. In London, how did Rees' friend respond to Rees' hatless state?
6. How did Rees come to be in London, and why was he at first hesitant to go?
7. What was going on in Africa with the married men Rees and his wife were trying to convert?
8. Why was Rees directed to send a cable, and what happened after the cable was sent from Madeira?
9. How did this estate and the rest of the college become a new mission field for Rees?
10. What did the Lord ask Rees to give up when He called Rees out of wage earning?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)