|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' constant state of readiness required him to go against custom and be what in public?
(a) At rest.
2. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
3. In "What is an Intercessor", an intercessor gains a position of ___ through the acts of prayer.
4. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was called to give up all his money and could only buy things he ____.
(a) Got to help other people.
(b) Worked for.
5. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", during the intercession for the widows, Rees received a message from the ___ regarding healing for his Uncle Dick.
2. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
3. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees came away from his vacation ____.
4. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees did not ___ a hat.
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who confronted Rees about this money issue, and what happened at the same time?
2. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
3. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
4. How was Rees affected after hearing the testimony of the converted Jew, Maurice Reuben?
5. How did the Lord help Rees master the skill of abiding?
6. How did Rees come to be in London, and why was he at first hesitant to go?
7. What happened to Rees upon his return home during the Welsh Revival?
8. God led Rees to a village where no one was saved. What happened when Rees followed the Lord's instructions about this village?
9. Why did one of Ree's uncles and his uncle's wife take Samuel?
10. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)