|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Local elders.
(b) Church leader.
(c) Mission leader.
(d) Holy Spirit.
2. In "Binding the Strong Man", the Lord showed Rees he would have victory over a local manager's soul, when?
(b) After the next Sunday service.
(c) On Thursday.
(d) In a week.
3. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
4. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) Thomas Howells.
(b) Maurice Reuben.
(c) Evan Lewis.
(d) His cousin's sister.
5. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His father.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His president.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
2. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
3. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
4. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees was required by the Lord not to take any ___ for his needs.
5. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees helped his friend in London deal with his what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Elizabeth Hannah Jones, and how was she related to Samuel?
2. How did the Lord change the way Rees was to abide in the Vow of the Nazarene?
3. How and why was Rees able to reach Lord Radstock to help him?
4. How did Rees' good friend and second in command come to be leader of the mission formerly headed by Rees?
5. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
6. Who were two people affected by Rees' new prayer life, and how were they affected?
7. How was Rees affected after hearing the testimony of the converted Jew, Maurice Reuben?
8. Why was Rees directed to send a cable, and what happened after the cable was sent from Madeira?
9. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
10. Rees prayed to end tuberculosis in a converted woman. What was the Lord's response to this prayer, and how did it affect Rees?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)