|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", Rees struggled with what his parents would think about him no longer ____, when he took this new vow.
(a) Wearing a hat.
(b) Washing his feet.
(c) Cutting his hair.
(d) Drinking honey.
2. In "Loving an Outcast", who did Rees assist financially, who later accepted the gift of salvation, along with his wife?
(a) Jim Stakes.
(b) Evan Lewis.
(c) Maurice Reuben.
(d) Uncle Dick.
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees and his wife were called to the mission field in what country?
4. In "The Tramps", who spoke wisdom about Rees and his care of the Tramps?
(a) Maurice Rueben.
(b) Thomas Howells.
(c) Will Battery.
(d) Evan Lewis.
5. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
2. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
3. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord asked Rees to take a vow like the Nazarene from where?
4. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees answered a call from the Lord for extreme ___ for the widows in India.
5. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why was Rees able to reach Lord Radstock to help him?
2. Who were two people affected by Rees' new prayer life, and how were they affected?
3. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
4. After the tubercular woman died, what happened to facilitate the development of Rees' love for fatherless children?
5. Why did Rees' struggle with his new directives from the Lord in the Vow of the Nazarene?
6. What were the two shocks experienced by Rees in "Two Shocks"?
7. How did the Lord help Rees master the skill of abiding?
8. Who was Elizabeth Hannah Jones, and how was she related to Samuel?
9. How can prayers be a sign of doubt?
10. Why was Rees directed to send a cable, and what happened after the cable was sent from Madeira?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)