|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
(a) In a butcher shop.
(b) In the coal mines.
(c) In his father's shop.
(d) In the tin mill.
2. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
3. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
(a) New converts need prayer.
(b) Prayer has power.
(c) Everyone is not allowed to pray.
(d) Silent prayer is more effective.
4. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees returned home to resist what temptation that arose in connection with his job?
(b) Wage increase.
(c) Corruption at work.
(d) New religion.
5. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
(b) Anointing oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees did not ___ a hat.
2. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
3. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
4. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
5. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the two shocks experienced by Rees in "Two Shocks"?
2. Who were two people affected by Rees' new prayer life, and how were they affected?
3. How did the Lord change the way Rees was to abide in the Vow of the Nazarene?
4. Who confronted Rees about this money issue, and what happened at the same time?
5. Why was Rees directed to send a cable, and what happened after the cable was sent from Madeira?
6. What happened to Rees upon his return home during the Welsh Revival?
7. What dilemma challenged Rees' commitment to give up all claim to his money at the Lord's direction, and how was the issue resolved?
8. How was Rees affected after hearing the testimony of the converted Jew, Maurice Reuben?
9. God led Rees to a village where no one was saved. What happened when Rees followed the Lord's instructions about this village?
10. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)