|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
2. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was called to give up all his money and could only buy things he ____.
(a) Worked for.
(c) Got to help other people.
3. Where was Elizabeth from?
(d) New York.
4. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Church leader.
(b) Local elders.
(c) Holy Spirit.
(d) Mission leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Madeira", the Lord revealed to Rees that the young man would be healed in how much time?
2. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
3. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," through prayer and fasting Rees was ___ in the Lord.
4. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
5. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord warned Rees and his uncle that what could be a sign of doubt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the two shocks experienced by Rees in "Two Shocks"?
2. Why was Rees "hatless" and why did he struggle with being "hatless"?
3. According to the descriptions in "What is an Intercessor," what is really asked of an intercessor that is not seen in prayer? Briefly explain your response based on information provided in the chapter.
4. How did Rees care for the Tramps? (Please be specific and explain how this also affects Rees.)
5. Why did Rees' struggle with his new directives from the Lord in the Vow of the Nazarene?
6. How did Rees' good friend and second in command come to be leader of the mission formerly headed by Rees?
7. How and why was Rees able to reach Lord Radstock to help him?
8. What did God promise about Uncle Dick's healing, and what happened?
9. How did the Lord change the way Rees was to abide in the Vow of the Nazarene?
10. What did the Lord ask Rees to give up when He called Rees out of wage earning?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)