|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
3. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(b) Political power.
(d) Financial gain.
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
5. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(a) Praising God.
(b) Standing in line.
6. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
(a) Setty Isaf.
7. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
(a) E.coli contamination.
(b) A flu epidemic.
8. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees was at the first stop, and after talking to the Lord, what did Rees do?
(a) Went into prayer with his wife.
(b) Got in line to buy tickets.
(c) Asked people to give him ticket money.
(d) Sat on the bench.
9. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", small boats traveled safely due to what type of waters?
10. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
11. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Fourteen months.
12. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
13. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eight years.
14. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
(d) Open religion.
15. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
2. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
4. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)