|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) London Chapel.
(b) Local Mission.
(c) Moody Bible Institute.
(d) Llandrindod Convention.
2. In "The Battle in Britain", students and __ of the college placed themselves as intercessors for the fight.
3. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(d) Changing leadership.
4. What was the last year of Rees' life?
5. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(b) Sketty Isaf.
(c) Derwen Fawr.
6. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
7. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
8. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
(a) Unload some belongings.
(b) Buy tickets.
(c) Board quickly.
(d) Travel separately.
9. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
10. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
11. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(a) Fee schedule.
(b) A bible.
(d) Prayer flyer.
12. In what year did the college experience a visit from the Holy Spirit?
13. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(b) Standing in line.
(c) Praising God.
14. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
(b) Broken engagement.
(c) A long engagement.
15. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
(c) Good feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
2. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
3. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
4. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
5. In what month did Rees die?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)