|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(a) Fee schedule.
(b) A bible.
(c) Prayer flyer.
2. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
(a) Prime Minister.
3. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
4. In what month did Rees die?
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Five years.
6. In "Revivals in Africa", upon returning to the station from which Rees and his wife began preaching, who did they find reluctant to convert?
(b) Married men.
(c) Single women.
(d) Married women.
7. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
(b) Mao Tse Tung.
8. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(b) Sketty Isaf.
(c) Derwen Fawr.
9. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
10. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(b) Local elders'.
(c) Church leaders'.
11. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(c) Changing leadership.
12. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
13. After Rees died, Rees' son changed his last name to what?
14. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
(d) Good feelings.
15. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Support of the staff.
(b) Support from the local mission.
(d) Sign from God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain", those preaching during this war time faced possible what?
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
3. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
4. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
5. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)