|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(b) Stop fighting.
(d) Stand and fight.
2. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(b) Sketty Isaf.
3. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
(a) Two years.
(b) Fourteen months.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
4. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(a) Local elders'.
(c) Church leaders'.
5. The second estate site for the college opened in what year?
6. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
(a) An American divorcee.
(b) A Nigerian Princess.
(c) An English Lady.
(d) An American.
7. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
8. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
(c) A flu epidemic.
(d) E.coli contamination.
9. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Support of the staff.
(c) Support from the local mission.
(d) Sign from God.
10. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
11. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Three years.
12. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
13. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
14. Rees and his wife found the bible college, known as The Bible College of _____.
15. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
2. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees was at the first stop, and after talking to the Lord, what did Rees do?
3. Rees and others were called to pray for the ___ in Ethiopia.
4. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)