|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
(a) Estate owner.
(b) Government liaison.
(c) Tax appraiser.
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
4. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
5. After Rees died, Rees' son changed his last name to what?
6. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
7. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(b) Sketty Isaf.
(c) Derwen Fawr.
8. In what month did Rees die?
9. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
(b) Bible study.
10. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
(b) North America.
11. Rees and his wife sought reassurance from ___, even though they knew they should buy the prime estate for a second bible college property.
(b) College staff.
(c) Local mission leaders.
(d) College trustees.
12. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
(d) Derwen Fewr.
13. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
(c) Mao Tse Tung.
14. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Support of the staff.
(b) Support from the local mission.
(d) Sign from God.
15. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
2. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
3. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
4. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
5. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)