|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(b) Prayer flyer.
(c) A bible.
(d) Fee schedule.
2. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
(d) Mao Tse Tung.
3. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
(b) Builth Wells.
(c) Derwen Fawr.
4. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(a) Stand and fight.
(b) Stop fighting.
5. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
(a) Pray for my family.
(b) You can have my place in line.
(c) Buy tickets.
(d) Pray for me.
6. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
7. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
8. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(b) Derwen Fawr.
(d) Sketty Isaf.
9. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
(b) A flu epidemic.
(d) E.coli contamination.
10. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
11. How many children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
12. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
13. Rees and his wife sought reassurance from ___, even though they knew they should buy the prime estate for a second bible college property.
(a) College trustees.
(c) College staff.
(d) Local mission leaders.
14. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
15. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
(a) Love of God.
(b) Peace of God.
(d) Hope of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
2. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
3. When Rees gave an accounting of the college after it opened and had recovered from some problems, Rees cited the college's prosperity and what else?
4. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
5. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)