|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
(a) Government liaison.
(b) Estate owner.
(d) Tax appraiser.
2. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
(a) An English Lady.
(b) An American.
(c) An American divorcee.
(d) A Nigerian Princess.
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
4. In "Revivals in Africa", upon returning to the station from which Rees and his wife began preaching, who did they find reluctant to convert?
(a) Married women.
(b) Single women.
(c) Married men.
5. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Sign from God.
(b) Support from the local mission.
(d) Support of the staff.
6. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
(b) Sketty Isaf.
(c) Derwen Fawr.
7. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
8. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
9. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
10. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
11. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(a) Sketty Isaf.
(c) Derwen Fawr.
12. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", a world organization was established in what year that, according to Rees, was an answer to years of prayer?
13. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
(c) Mao Tse Tung.
14. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
(b) Rees' family.
(d) Bible college.
15. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
2. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
3. In "The Battle in Britain", students and __ of the college placed themselves as intercessors for the fight.
4. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
5. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)