|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(c) Sketty Isaf.
2. How many children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
4. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
(a) Bible college.
(d) Rees' family.
5. In "Revivals in Africa", upon returning to the station from which Rees and his wife began preaching, who did they find reluctant to convert?
(a) Married men.
(b) Single women.
(d) Married women.
6. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
7. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
8. What was the last year of Rees' life?
9. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
(a) Buy tickets.
(b) Unload some belongings.
(c) Board quickly.
(d) Travel separately.
10. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
(a) Derwen Fewr.
11. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
12. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(b) Sketty Isaf.
13. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Eight years.
14. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
15. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", small boats traveled safely due to what type of waters?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", a world organization was established in what year that, according to Rees, was an answer to years of prayer?
5. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)