|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(c) Church leaders'.
(d) Local elders'.
2. When Rees gave an accounting of the college after it opened and had recovered from some problems, Rees cited the college's prosperity and what else?
(d) New mission.
3. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
4. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
(a) Military personnel.
(b) Other civilians.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Prisoners of war.
5. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(b) Sketty Isaf.
(d) Derwen Fawr.
6. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Local Mission.
(b) Moody Bible Institute.
(c) Llandrindod Convention.
(d) London Chapel.
7. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
(b) Love of God.
(c) Peace of God.
(d) Hope of God.
8. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Married men.
(b) Single women.
(c) Young men.
(d) Young boys.
9. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
(a) Pray for me.
(b) You can have my place in line.
(c) Buy tickets.
(d) Pray for my family.
10. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
11. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
12. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
13. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
14. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
15. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
(a) Buy tickets.
(b) Board quickly.
(c) Unload some belongings.
(d) Travel separately.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
2. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
3. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
4. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
5. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)