|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(a) Financial gain.
(c) Political power.
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
(a) The World Health Organzation.
(b) The League of Nations.
(c) The International Monetary Fund.
(d) The United Nations.
3. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
4. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
(c) Good feelings.
5. In "Revivals in Africa", how many years did Rees and his wife go from station to station on their mission field, bringing revival to the people?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Fourteen months.
(d) One year.
6. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
7. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
(d) Bible study.
8. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
9. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(c) Local elders'.
(d) Church leaders'.
10. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
11. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Moody Bible Institute.
(b) Local Mission.
(c) London Chapel.
(d) Llandrindod Convention.
12. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
13. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(b) Standing in line.
(c) Praising God.
14. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
(a) Love of God.
(b) Peace of God.
(c) Hope of God.
15. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(a) Sketty Isaf.
(c) Derwen Fawr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and others were called to pray for the ___ in Ethiopia.
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
3. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
4. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
5. In "Visitation of the Spirit", each person who experienced the visitation became a part of the ___ of Christ.
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)