|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
(d) Passing on.
2. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
3. In "Revivals in Africa", Rees began his preaching. Where?
4. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", who experienced a similar visitation early in their faith walk?
5. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
6. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Sign from God.
(b) Support of the staff.
(c) Support from the local mission.
7. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(a) Sketty Isaf.
(d) Derwen Fawr.
8. The second estate site for the college opened in what year?
9. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
(c) Open religion.
10. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(b) Praising God.
(d) Standing in line.
11. When Rees gave an accounting of the college after it opened and had recovered from some problems, Rees cited the college's prosperity and what else?
(d) New mission.
12. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
13. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
14. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
15. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
2. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
3. In what year did the college experience a visit from the Holy Spirit?
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
5. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)