|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", who experienced a similar visitation early in their faith walk?
2. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
(a) Broken engagement.
(b) A long engagement.
3. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
4. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
5. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
(d) Passing on.
6. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(c) Sketty Isaf.
(d) Derwen Fawr.
7. In "Revivals in Africa", upon returning to the station from which Rees and his wife began preaching, who did they find reluctant to convert?
(a) Single women.
(b) Married men.
(c) Married women.
8. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
9. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
(a) The World Health Organzation.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) The International Monetary Fund.
(d) The League of Nations.
10. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
11. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
12. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Married men.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Young men.
(d) Single women.
13. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
14. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
(d) Open religion.
15. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
(d) Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
2. Rees and others were called to pray for the ___ in Ethiopia.
3. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
4. The second estate site for the college opened in what year?
5. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)