Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
(a) Love of God.
(b) Peace of God.
(c) Hope of God.
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(a) Fee schedule.
(b) Prayer flyer.
(c) A bible.
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
(d) Derwen Fewr.
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
(c) Good feelings.
6. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
7. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
8. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
(a) A flu epidemic.
(b) E.coli contamination.
9. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) The League of Nations.
(c) The International Monetary Fund.
(d) The World Health Organzation.
10. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
11. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Local Mission.
(b) Llandrindod Convention.
(c) London Chapel.
(d) Moody Bible Institute.
12. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
(a) Pray for my family.
(b) Pray for me.
(c) You can have my place in line.
(d) Buy tickets.
13. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
(b) Passing on.
14. In what month did Rees die?
15. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
3. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
4. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)