|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
(a) Builth Wells.
(b) Derwen Fawr.
2. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
3. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
4. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Married men.
(b) Young men.
(c) Young boys.
(d) Single women.
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
6. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
7. In what month did Rees die?
8. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Sign from God.
(c) Support of the staff.
(d) Support from the local mission.
9. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
10. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", who experienced a similar visitation early in their faith walk?
11. After Rees died, Rees' son changed his last name to what?
12. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(b) Derwen Fawr.
(d) Sketty Isaf.
13. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
14. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
(c) Bible study.
15. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
2. In "Visitation of the Spirit", each person who experienced the visitation became a part of the ___ of Christ.
3. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
4. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
5. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)