|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(c) Local elders'.
(d) Church leaders'.
2. What was the last year of Rees' life?
3. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
4. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
5. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
6. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
7. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
8. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
9. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
10. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(b) Stop fighting.
(d) Stand and fight.
11. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
(d) Open religion.
12. In what month did Rees die?
13. In "The Battle in Britain", those preaching during this war time faced possible what?
14. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
(b) Derwen Fawr.
(d) Builth Wells.
15. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(d) Changing leadership.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and others were called to pray for the ___ in Ethiopia.
2. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
3. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
4. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)