|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
(a) E.coli contamination.
(c) A flu epidemic.
2. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) Other civilians.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Military personnel.
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
4. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(a) Praising God.
(c) Standing in line.
5. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
(b) Derwen Fawr.
(d) Sketty Isaf.
6. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", the visitation is compared to what kind of experience?
7. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(b) Sketty Isaf.
8. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Local Mission.
(b) Moody Bible Institute.
(c) London Chapel.
(d) Llandrindod Convention.
9. When Rees gave an accounting of the college after it opened and had recovered from some problems, Rees cited the college's prosperity and what else?
(d) New mission.
10. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Mr. Churchill's ___ remained strong during this time.
11. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
(a) Mao Tse Tung.
12. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
13. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
14. The second estate site for the college opened in what year?
15. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
2. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
3. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
4. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
5. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)