|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
2. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
3. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
(a) Broken engagement.
(b) A long engagement.
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife went to his favorite childhood play spot and current prayer spot to pray and dedicate their lives to the bible college. Where was this spot?
(b) Grandparents' home.
(c) Black Mountain.
(d) Uncle Dick's home.
5. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
(a) Military personnel.
(b) Other civilians.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Prisoners of war.
6. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(b) Fee schedule.
(c) Prayer flyer.
(d) A bible.
7. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
8. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Single women.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Young men.
(d) Married men.
9. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
10. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
11. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
(d) Prime Minister.
12. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
13. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
14. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Moody Bible Institute.
(b) London Chapel.
(c) Llandrindod Convention.
(d) Local Mission.
15. After initial success of the college, God showed Rees that the problems in the college stemmed from the fact that whose goals overshadowed God's goals for the college?
(a) Church leaders'.
(d) Local elders'.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
3. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
5. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)