|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
(a) Government liaison.
(c) Estate owner.
(d) Tax appraiser.
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
(b) Derwen Fewr.
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
(a) You can have my place in line.
(b) Pray for my family.
(c) Pray for me.
(d) Buy tickets.
4. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Llandrindod Convention.
(b) Local Mission.
(c) Moody Bible Institute.
(d) London Chapel.
5. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
6. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(b) Builth Wells.
7. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
8. In what year did the college experience a visit from the Holy Spirit?
9. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
10. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Young men.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Single women.
(d) Married men.
11. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
12. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
13. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
14. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
15. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", how many years of intercession were made for several countries?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
4. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
5. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)