|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rees died, Rees' son changed his last name to what?
2. Rees and others were called to pray for the ___ in Ethiopia.
3. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(b) Praising God.
(d) Standing in line.
4. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
5. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(a) Political power.
(b) Financial gain.
6. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
(a) Board quickly.
(b) Buy tickets.
(c) Unload some belongings.
(d) Travel separately.
7. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(c) Sketty Isaf.
8. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
9. In the last year of his life, Rees returned to what place with friends, where he made a speech and earlier had his first personal experience with the Holy Spirit?
10. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
11. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
(d) Mao Tse Tung.
12. In what month did Rees die?
13. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
14. Rees gave an accounting of the state of the college after it first opened. How many years had passed since it first opened?
15. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
(a) Passing on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
2. In "Revivals in Africa", Rees began his preaching. Where?
3. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
4. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
5. The Howells were considering the purchase of a second property to accommodate college ___.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)