|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
2. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(c) Financial gain.
(d) Political power.
3. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
(a) Unload some belongings.
(b) Board quickly.
(c) Buy tickets.
(d) Travel separately.
4. After the college formed, God warned that there was ____ in the college.
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
6. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
(d) North America.
7. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
8. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
(a) The International Monetary Fund.
(b) The League of Nations.
(c) The World Health Organzation.
(d) The United Nations.
9. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
(a) Other civilians.
(b) Prisoners of war.
(c) Military personnel.
(d) Government officials.
10. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", Rees was called to establish a home for ___ children for a fourth estate.
11. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
12. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
13. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
(b) Government liaison.
(c) Estate owner.
(d) Tax appraiser.
14. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
15. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", those who experienced the visitation of the Spirit of God also became more ___ in their faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
2. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
3. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
4. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
5. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)