|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(c) Political power.
(d) Financial gain.
2. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
3. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
4. Rees and his wife found the bible college, known as The Bible College of _____.
5. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
6. In "Visitation of the Spirit", each person who experienced the visitation became a part of the ___ of Christ.
7. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
(a) Board quickly.
(b) Unload some belongings.
(c) Travel separately.
(d) Buy tickets.
8. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
9. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
(a) Open religion.
10. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", prayer was also made for which continent?
(d) North America.
11. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
12. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife went to his favorite childhood play spot and current prayer spot to pray and dedicate their lives to the bible college. Where was this spot?
(a) Black Mountain.
(c) Uncle Dick's home.
(d) Grandparents' home.
13. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
14. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(d) Changing leadership.
15. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
2. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
4. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)