|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
2. The bible college was opened on an estate, which was called what?
(c) Setty Isaf.
3. In "Revivals in Africa", God used the country's crisis to bring about more ____ as people witnessed the power of the "white man's God."
4. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees took on the role of praying for ___ all around the world.
5. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the English ____ is mentioned.
6. In the last year of his life, Rees returned to what place with friends, where he made a speech and earlier had his first personal experience with the Holy Spirit?
7. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", what type of huge project had just been completed?
(a) A revival project.
(b) A garden project.
(c) A prayer project.
(d) A building project.
8. The second estate site for the college opened in what year?
9. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
10. How many children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
11. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
12. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(a) Financial gain.
(c) Political power.
13. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
(a) Mao Tse Tung.
14. Rees and others were called to pray for the ___ in Ethiopia.
15. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
(a) Bible college.
(d) Rees' family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rees and his wife found the bible college, known as The Bible College of _____.
2. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife arrived at the estate called ____ some time after participating in prayers for a bible college.
3. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
4. For a second bible college property, Rees and his wife considered which prime estate?
5. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife arrived at their first stop and realized they needed to do what in order to continue their trip?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)