|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(a) Prayer flyer.
(b) A bible.
(c) Fee schedule.
2. In "Visitation of the Holy Spirit", who experienced a similar visitation early in their faith walk?
3. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
4. What was the name of the third estate acquired for the bible college?
(a) Sketty Isaf.
(d) Derwen Fawr.
5. Rees and his wife sought reassurance from ___, even though they knew they should buy the prime estate for a second bible college property.
(a) Local mission leaders.
(b) College trustees.
(c) College staff.
6. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees took on the role of praying for ___ all around the world.
7. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Support from the local mission.
(b) Support of the staff.
(d) Sign from God.
8. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
9. What result did intercession for King Edward VIII yield?
(b) A long engagement.
(d) Broken engagement.
10. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
(c) Prime Minister.
11. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
(a) Changing leadership.
12. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line say to Rees?
(a) Buy tickets.
(b) Pray for me.
(c) Pray for my family.
(d) You can have my place in line.
13. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
(a) An English Lady.
(b) An American.
(c) An American divorcee.
(d) A Nigerian Princess.
14. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
(b) Derwen Fawr.
(c) Sketty Isaf.
15. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees spoke at the ___ in 1922.
(a) Llandrindod Convention.
(b) Moody Bible Institute.
(c) London Chapel.
(d) Local Mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. The intercession in Ethiopia was for the country to be spared a takeover by whom?
2. In "The Battle in Britain", students and __ of the college placed themselves as intercessors for the fight.
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
4. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
5. In "Visitation of the Spirit", each person who experienced the visitation became a part of the ___ of Christ.
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)