|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", what type of huge project had just been completed?
(a) A garden project.
(b) A prayer project.
(c) A revival project.
(d) A building project.
2. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", what was the name of the world organization Rees referred to as an answer to years of prayer?
(a) The International Monetary Fund.
(b) The World Health Organzation.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The League of Nations.
3. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
4. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
(d) World leaders.
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", the first estate for the Bible College opened in what year?
6. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
7. In "The Battle in Britain," after the war, intercessors found out from _____ how their fight was "felt" during the battles.
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) Government officials.
(c) Other civilians.
(d) Military personnel.
8. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", a world organization was established in what year that, according to Rees, was an answer to years of prayer?
9. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
10. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
11. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
12. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees took on the role of praying for ___ all around the world.
13. In the last year of his life, Rees returned to what place with friends, where he made a speech and earlier had his first personal experience with the Holy Spirit?
14. Rees and his wife sought reassurance from ___, even though they knew they should buy the prime estate for a second bible college property.
(b) Local mission leaders.
(c) College staff.
(d) College trustees.
15. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", intercessors battled for safety of the ____ lands as they were called by Rees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused many Ethiopian people to receive salvation?
2. After a time, Rees was given an opportunity to meet which Ethiopian leader?
3. Who took over the college directorship after Rees' death?
4. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
5. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)