|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(a) Praising God.
(c) Standing in line.
2. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", the college stood strong in prayer against the devil known as what?
(a) Mao Tse Tung.
3. In "The Battle in Britain", those preaching during this war time faced possible what?
4. In "Standing in the Queue", what did the man who got out of the ticket line hand to Rees?
(a) Prayer flyer.
(b) A bible.
(d) Fee schedule.
5. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Young boys.
(b) Single women.
(c) Married men.
(d) Young men.
6. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(a) Political power.
(d) Financial gain.
7. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees was at the first stop, and after talking to the Lord, what did Rees do?
(a) Asked people to give him ticket money.
(b) Got in line to buy tickets.
(c) Sat on the bench.
(d) Went into prayer with his wife.
8. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
(a) An American divorcee.
(b) A Nigerian Princess.
(c) An American.
(d) An English Lady.
9. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", many people contacted Rees for spiritual support and what else?
10. In what month did Rees die?
11. Rees and others were called to pray for the ___ in Ethiopia.
12. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
13. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife went to his favorite childhood play spot and current prayer spot to pray and dedicate their lives to the bible college. Where was this spot?
(b) Black Mountain.
(c) Grandparents' home.
(d) Uncle Dick's home.
14. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Support from the local mission.
(b) Support of the staff.
(c) Sign from God.
15. In the last year of Rees' life, Rees was burdened with ___ the Every Creature commission.
(b) Passing on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the third estate for the bible college located next to?
2. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
3. How many children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
4. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
5. In "Third Estate and Children's Home", Rees read about the _____ needs for the children.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)