|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rees and his wife believed if they were to buy a second property for the bible college, then they would receive what?
(a) Sign from God.
(b) Support from the local mission.
(d) Support of the staff.
2. In "The Battle in Britain", witnesses told of changing ____ during battle due to intercession they could feel.
3. On which anniversary of the college was a second estate site opened?
4. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(c) Sketty Isaf.
5. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children were forced out of what country?
6. In what year did the college experience a visit from the Holy Spirit?
7. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
8. In "The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII", God used Rees as a willing ___ to intercede for people at the highest levels.
9. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", Rees and others were called to intercession for the safety and ___ of the entire world.
10. According to "Third Estate and Children's Home", at the college there was always a ___ need and it was always met.
11. In "The Battle in Britain", people who felt the intercessors said they felt divine what?
12. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(a) Stand and fight.
(c) Stop fighting.
13. When Ethiopia was overtaken by the enemy, the Ethiopian leader was removed from what?
14. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
15. In what month did Rees die?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
2. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
3. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees took on the role of praying for ___ all around the world.
4. After Rees died, Rees' son changed his last name to what?
5. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)