|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, from the college, benefited from working on the development of the fourth estate?
(a) Young men.
(b) Married men.
(c) Young boys.
(d) Single women.
2. In "Standing in the Queue", after arriving at the end of their journey, Rees and his wife used what as part of their testimony and preaching?
(a) Standing in line.
(b) Praising God.
3. According to "Visitation of the Spirit", how much of the college experienced this visitation?
4. In "Standing in the Queue", Rees and his wife set out for what destination without the money to complete their trip?
5. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife met with the ___ to obtain the first site for the bible college.
(a) Tax appraiser.
(b) Government liaison.
(c) Estate owner.
6. In "Buying the First Estate in Wales", Rees and his wife returned to Wales after how many years in the mission field?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Eight years.
7. What was the last year of Rees' life?
8. During the battle in Britain, intercessors fought in the ___ ,while soldiers fought on the battle field.
9. The third estate for the bible college became a home for whose children?
(c) World leaders.
10. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
(a) Stop fighting.
(d) Stand and fight.
11. In "The Battle in Britain", those preaching during this war time faced possible what?
12. Rees and others interceded for King Edward VIII. Where were these individuals from?
(a) Rees' family.
(c) Bible college.
13. What was the name of the fourth estate acquired for the bible college?
(a) Derwen Fawr.
(c) Sketty Isaf.
14. In "Revivals in Africa", those reluctant to convert did so because they wanted to continue to enjoy their ____ through un-saved customs.
(a) Political power.
(c) Financial gain.
15. In "Russia, North Africa, Italy, D-Day", according to Rees, safety of certain lands was needed in order to bring what to all creatures?
(a) Love of God.
(b) Hope of God.
(c) Peace of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", small boats traveled safely due to what type of waters?
2. Rees and the others offered ____ prayer on behalf of King Edward VIII.
3. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
4. In "Revivals in Africa", the country was hit with what?
5. What did the Ethiopian intercession plant for future intercession and prayer?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)