|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' constant state of readiness required him to go against custom and be what in public?
(b) At rest.
2. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(d) Dry Goods.
3. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(b) Spirit of God.
4. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was invited to go where?
(c) New York.
5. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
6. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
7. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Are you a Christian?
(b) Are you born again?
(c) Do you really know your God?
(d) Who is Jesus?
8. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
9. In "Binding the Strong Man", the drunkard female that God asked Rees to convert, was the drunkard group's what?
10. In "Madeira", a young man and his ____ did not have the money for him to travel to Madeira for healing.
11. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
12. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
13. According to "Challenging Death," as an intercessor challenging death, Rees realized he must understand what?
(a) The family's wishes.
(b) His own weaknesses.
(c) The person's suffering.
(d) God's will.
14. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees answered a call from the Lord for extreme ___ for the widows in India.
15. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
(a) Lead a local mission.
(b) Start revivals in a nearby town.
(c) Be parents.
(d) Abide for a dying man.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care for?
2. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees came away from his vacation ____.
3. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
4. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," at first people questioned Rees' odd behavior, but then they began to see past Rees' behavior to see what?
5. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," through prayer and fasting Rees was ___ in the Lord.
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)