|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", Rees struggled with what his parents would think about him no longer ____, when he took this new vow.
(a) Wearing a hat.
(b) Cutting his hair.
(c) Washing his feet.
(d) Drinking honey.
2. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," through prayer and fasting Rees was ___ in the Lord.
3. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
(a) Silent prayer is more effective.
(b) New converts need prayer.
(c) Prayer has power.
(d) Everyone is not allowed to pray.
4. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
5. One of the three intercession characteristics mentioned in "What is an Intercessor" is what?
6. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
7. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", during the intercession for the widows, Rees received a message from the ___ regarding healing for his Uncle Dick.
(a) Church elders.
(b) Church leader.
(c) Mission leader.
8. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
9. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) Evan Lewis.
(b) His cousin's sister.
(c) Thomas Howells.
(d) Maurice Reuben.
10. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
(a) Air Force.
(d) Coast Guard.
11. According to "Challenging Death," as an intercessor challenging death, Rees realized he must understand what?
(a) The family's wishes.
(b) God's will.
(c) His own weaknesses.
(d) The person's suffering.
12. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees married Elizabeth Hannah ___ .
13. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
14. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was tempted to send money after he received a gift of what?
15. In "Binding the Strong Man", the drunkard female that God asked Rees to convert, was the drunkard group's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", who strongly questioned Rees about the money choices he was making?
2. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' constant state of readiness required him to go against custom and be what in public?
3. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees decided to thank the friend who sent him a gift by sending a what?
4. "In Loving an Outcast", Rees shared his testimony with what family member, who after three weeks was converted?
5. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)