|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Are you a Christian?
(b) Are you born again?
(c) Do you really know your God?
(d) Who is Jesus?
2. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' constant state of readiness required him to go against custom and be what in public?
(c) At rest.
3. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
(a) A classmate.
(b) A family member.
(c) A political leader.
(d) A family friend.
4. Where was Elizabeth from?
(d) New York.
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
6. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees received a letter inviting him to take a position where?
(a) In a new mill.
(b) In a mission.
(c) In a new local shop.
(d) In a church.
7. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Local elders.
(b) Mission leader.
(c) Church leader.
(d) Holy Spirit.
8. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees did not ___ a hat.
9. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(d) Spirit of God.
10. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) His neighbors.
(b) His best friend.
(c) The church.
(d) His family.
11. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care for?
(a) Best friend, Will.
(b) Tubercular woman.
(c) Cousin Evan.
(d) His oldest brother.
12. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
13. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
14. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", Rees struggled with what his parents would think about him no longer ____, when he took this new vow.
(a) Drinking honey.
(b) Cutting his hair.
(c) Washing his feet.
(d) Wearing a hat.
15. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the three intercession characteristics mentioned in "What is an Intercessor" is what?
2. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", what converted Jew shared a testimony that God revealed to Rees as "proof"?
3. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
4. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord promised Rees' uncle would be healed, when?
5. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)