|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Binding the Strong Man", the drunkard female that God asked Rees to convert, was the drunkard group's what?
2. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
(a) Silent prayer is more effective.
(b) New converts need prayer.
(c) Prayer has power.
(d) Everyone is not allowed to pray.
3. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees returned home to resist what temptation that arose in connection with his job?
(a) New religion.
(b) Wage increase.
(c) Corruption at work.
4. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Local elders.
(b) Holy Spirit.
(c) Church leader.
(d) Mission leader.
5. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees was required by the Lord not to take any ___ for his needs.
6. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees answered a call from the Lord for extreme ___ for the widows in India.
7. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care for?
(a) Tubercular woman.
(b) Cousin Evan.
(c) His oldest brother.
(d) Best friend, Will.
8. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many villagers were saved through Rees' obedience in going to the village?
9. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Are you a Christian?
(b) Are you born again?
(c) Do you really know your God?
(d) Who is Jesus?
10. In "Loving an Outcast", who was the first beneficiary of Rees' new prayer life, and later became his best friend?
(a) Evan Lewis.
(b) Uncle Dick.
(c) Thomas Howells.
(d) Will Battery.
11. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
12. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord asked Rees to take a vow like the Nazarene from where?
(b) The Bible.
13. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
14. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
(a) A family member.
(b) A political leader.
(c) A classmate.
(d) A family friend.
15. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
(a) His father.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
2. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", who strongly questioned Rees about the money choices he was making?
3. In "The Tramps", who spoke wisdom about Rees and his care of the Tramps?
4. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
5. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees received a letter inviting him to take a position where?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)