|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
2. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
(a) He was his uncle.
(b) He was his father.
(c) He was his grandfather.
(d) He was his brother.
3. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Church leader.
(b) Holy Spirit.
(c) Mission leader.
(d) Local elders.
4. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(d) Spirit of God.
5. Where did Thomas Howells work before opening the shop?
(b) Dry Goods Store.
(c) Train yard.
(d) Coal mine.
6. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) The church.
(d) His family.
7. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
(a) In the tin mill.
(b) In the coal mines.
(c) In his father's shop.
(d) In a butcher shop.
8. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) His cousin's sister.
(b) Maurice Reuben.
(c) Evan Lewis.
(d) Thomas Howells.
9. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
10. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
11. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
12. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord warned Rees and his uncle that what could be a sign of doubt?
(a) Speaking out of turn.
(c) Unfaithful behavior.
13. "In Loving an Outcast", Rees shared his testimony with what family member, who after three weeks was converted?
(a) Older brother.
(c) Uncle Dick.
14. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
15. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
(a) A few days after.
(b) A week after.
(c) The day after.
(d) The same day.
Short Answer Questions
1. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
2. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
3. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
4. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees stayed on the path God had for him and used his hatless state to help others experience the what?
5. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", during the intercession for the widows, Rees received a message from the ___ regarding healing for his Uncle Dick.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)