|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(b) Spirit of God.
2. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees feared death from what fever?
3. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
(b) Anointing oil.
4. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees' uncle walked where after he was healed?
5. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
6. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(a) Dry Goods.
7. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
8. In "Loving an Outcast", who was the first beneficiary of Rees' new prayer life, and later became his best friend?
(a) Will Battery.
(b) Evan Lewis.
(c) Uncle Dick.
(d) Thomas Howells.
9. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
10. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Who is Jesus?
(b) Do you really know your God?
(c) Are you born again?
(d) Are you a Christian?
11. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
12. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
13. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) The church.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His family.
(d) His neighbors.
14. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
(a) Joe Evans.
(b) Maurice Reuben.
(c) Jim Stakes.
(d) Evan Lewis.
15. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees was required by the Lord not to take any ___ for his needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
2. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees went with a group on vacation for what?
3. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
4. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
5. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)