|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "In Loving an Outcast", Rees shared his testimony with what family member, who after three weeks was converted?
(a) Uncle Dick.
(d) Older brother.
2. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
3. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
4. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
(a) A classmate.
(b) A political leader.
(c) A family member.
(d) A family friend.
5. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
(a) Coast Guard.
(d) Air Force.
6. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
(a) Evan Lewis.
(b) Maurice Reuben.
(c) Joe Evans.
(d) Jim Stakes.
7. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees returned home to resist what temptation that arose in connection with his job?
(a) Wage increase.
(c) Corruption at work.
(d) New religion.
8. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was tempted to send money after he received a gift of what?
9. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
(a) An evangelist.
(b) A priest.
(c) A missionary.
(d) An intercessor.
10. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
11. Where was Rees Howells born?
(a) South Africa.
(b) South Wales.
(c) New Guinea.
(d) South Carolina.
12. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
13. Where was Elizabeth from?
(b) New York.
14. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
15. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Holy Spirit.
(b) Mission leader.
(c) Church leader.
(d) Local elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", Rees struggled with what his parents would think about him no longer ____, when he took this new vow.
2. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees came away from his vacation ____.
3. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees decided to thank the friend who sent him a gift by sending a what?
4. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)