|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Who is Jesus?
(b) Are you born again?
(c) Do you really know your God?
(d) Are you a Christian?
2. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," through prayer and fasting Rees was ___ in the Lord.
3. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
4. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
(a) Air Force.
(c) Coast Guard.
5. Where was Rees Howells born?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) South Wales.
(c) New Guinea.
(d) South Africa.
6. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Mission leader.
(b) Holy Spirit.
(c) Local elders.
(d) Church leader.
7. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
8. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
9. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees helped his friend in London deal with his what?
10. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
(a) His home.
(b) The world.
(d) His enemy.
11. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord warned Rees and his uncle that what could be a sign of doubt?
(a) Unfaithful behavior.
(b) Speaking out of turn.
12. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees was required by the Lord not to take any ___ for his needs.
13. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees married Elizabeth Hannah ___ .
14. In "Binding the Strong Man", Rees encountered a woman dying of what disease?
(b) Blood Poisoning.
(c) Hemorrhagic Fever.
(d) Typhoid Fever.
15. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
(a) An evangelist.
(b) A priest.
(c) A missionary.
(d) An intercessor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
2. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
3. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
4. In "Madeira", the day of the young man's healing arrived. What did the Lord ask Rees to do before the healing happened?
5. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was invited to go where?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)