|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
2. "In Loving an Outcast", Rees shared his testimony with what family member, who after three weeks was converted?
(a) Older brother.
(d) Uncle Dick.
3. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
(b) Their father.
(c) His dad.
(d) Their mother.
4. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His president.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His daughter.
5. In "Madeira", a young man and his ____ did not have the money for him to travel to Madeira for healing.
6. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' constant state of readiness required him to go against custom and be what in public?
(a) At rest.
7. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees went with a group on vacation for what?
(a) Spiritual growth.
(b) Team growth.
8. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
9. In "What is an Intercessor", an intercessor gains a position of ___ through the acts of prayer.
10. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
11. In "Binding the Strong Man", Rees encountered a woman dying of what disease?
(a) Typhoid Fever.
(c) Hemorrhagic Fever.
(d) Blood Poisoning.
12. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many villagers were saved through Rees' obedience in going to the village?
13. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
(b) Be afflicted.
14. Where did Thomas Howells work before opening the shop?
(a) Coal mine.
(b) Dry Goods Store.
(d) Train yard.
15. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees feared death from what fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", what converted Jew shared a testimony that God revealed to Rees as "proof"?
2. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees' uncle walked where after he was healed?
3. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
4. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
5. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)