|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
2. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
3. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord asked Rees to take a vow like the Nazarene from where?
(c) The Bible.
4. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees married Elizabeth Hannah ___ .
5. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was tempted to send money after he received a gift of what?
6. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
(c) Be afflicted.
7. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
(a) A few days after.
(b) The day after.
(c) A week after.
(d) The same day.
8. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
(a) Safer equipment.
(b) Moral boosters.
(c) Spiritual growth.
(d) Better wages.
9. In "Binding the Strong Man", the Lord showed Rees he would have victory over a local manager's soul, when?
(b) After the next Sunday service.
(c) In a week.
(d) On Thursday.
10. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
11. According to "Challenging Death," as an intercessor challenging death, Rees realized he must understand what?
(a) The family's wishes.
(b) His own weaknesses.
(c) God's will.
(d) The person's suffering.
12. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", what converted Jew shared a testimony that God revealed to Rees as "proof"?
(a) Maurice Reuben.
(b) Evan Lewis.
(c) Professor Henry Drummond.
(d) Herbert Spencer.
13. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Do you really know your God?
(b) Are you a Christian?
(c) Are you born again?
(d) Who is Jesus?
14. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," at first people questioned Rees' odd behavior, but then they began to see past Rees' behavior to see what?
(a) Their lack of faith.
(b) Rees' sacrifice.
(c) A man of God.
15. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Elizabeth from?
2. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
3. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
4. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees returned home to resist what temptation that arose in connection with his job?
5. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)