|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
(d) Anointing oil.
2. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) His best friend.
(b) The church.
(c) His neighbors.
(d) His family.
3. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(d) Spirit of God.
4. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
5. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
6. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
7. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
8. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many villagers were saved through Rees' obedience in going to the village?
9. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
10. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' constant state of readiness required him to go against custom and be what in public?
(b) At rest.
11. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord called Rees to rely solely on what for all Rees' needs?
(a) The church.
(b) Rees' father.
(c) The mission.
12. In "Madeira", a young man and his ____ did not have the money for him to travel to Madeira for healing.
13. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
14. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
(a) Everyone is not allowed to pray.
(b) New converts need prayer.
(c) Silent prayer is more effective.
(d) Prayer has power.
15. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
(a) Jim Stakes.
(b) Joe Evans.
(c) Maurice Reuben.
(d) Evan Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
2. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord promised Rees' uncle would be healed, when?
3. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees answered a call from the Lord for extreme ___ for the widows in India.
4. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
5. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord asked Rees to take a vow like the Nazarene from where?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)