|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was called to give up all his money and could only buy things he ____.
(a) Got to help other people.
(c) Worked for.
2. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) Thomas Howells.
(b) Evan Lewis.
(c) His cousin's sister.
(d) Maurice Reuben.
3. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord warned Rees and his uncle that what could be a sign of doubt?
(b) Unfaithful behavior.
(c) Speaking out of turn.
4. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees received a letter inviting him to take a position where?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a mission.
(c) In a new mill.
(d) In a new local shop.
5. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
6. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
(c) Anointing oil.
7. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord pointed out to Rees that Rees should not put pleasing his parents before God's what?
8. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
9. In "Madeira", the day of the young man's healing arrived. What did the Lord ask Rees to do before the healing happened?
(a) To fast.
(b) To send a cable.
(c) To pray more.
(d) To be still.
10. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
(a) A missionary.
(b) An evangelist.
(c) An intercessor.
(d) A priest.
11. According to "Challenging Death," as an intercessor challenging death, Rees realized he must understand what?
(a) His own weaknesses.
(b) God's will.
(c) The family's wishes.
(d) The person's suffering.
12. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees' uncle walked where after he was healed?
13. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees returned home to resist what temptation that arose in connection with his job?
(a) New religion.
(b) Corruption at work.
(c) Wage increase.
14. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
(a) Jim Stakes.
(b) Joe Evans.
(c) Maurice Reuben.
(d) Evan Lewis.
15. In "What is an Intercessor", an intercessor gains a position of ___ through the acts of prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
2. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees feared death from what fever?
3. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
4. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees decided to thank the friend who sent him a gift by sending a what?
5. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)