|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Binding the Strong Man", the drunkard female that God asked Rees to convert, was the drunkard group's what?
2. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", during the intercession for the widows, Rees received a message from the ___ regarding healing for his Uncle Dick.
(a) Church leader.
(b) Mission leader.
(c) Church elders.
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
4. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," at first people questioned Rees' odd behavior, but then they began to see past Rees' behavior to see what?
(a) Their lack of faith.
(c) A man of God.
(d) Rees' sacrifice.
5. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
(a) A family friend.
(b) A family member.
(c) A classmate.
(d) A political leader.
6. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees stayed on the path God had for him and used his hatless state to help others experience the what?
(a) Intercessory prayer.
(b) Spirit of God.
(c) Mission work.
(d) Hatless state.
7. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," through prayer and fasting Rees was ___ in the Lord.
8. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees decided to thank the friend who sent him a gift by sending a what?
(b) Gift in return.
9. In "Loving an Outcast", who did Rees assist financially, who later accepted the gift of salvation, along with his wife?
(a) Uncle Dick.
(b) Maurice Reuben.
(c) Jim Stakes.
(d) Evan Lewis.
10. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
(a) A priest.
(b) An evangelist.
(c) A missionary.
(d) An intercessor.
11. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His father.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His president.
(d) His daughter.
12. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
13. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(a) Spirit of God.
14. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord revealed to Rees that an end to tuberculosis meant what?
15. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) The church.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
2. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
3. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
4. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many villagers were saved through Rees' obedience in going to the village?
5. According to "Challenging Death," as an intercessor challenging death, Rees realized he must understand what?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)