|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees gave up his job and earnings from the ____ to meet this new call from the Lord.
2. Where was Rees Howells born?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) South Africa.
(c) New Guinea.
(d) South Wales.
3. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
4. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
5. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
(b) His father.
(c) One of the Tramps.
(d) Tubercular woman.
6. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(c) Dry Goods.
7. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was called to give up all his money and could only buy things he ____.
(b) Worked for.
(d) Got to help other people.
8. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
9. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
(a) His dad.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their father.
10. One of the three intercession characteristics mentioned in "What is an Intercessor" is what?
11. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
(a) Moral boosters.
(b) Safer equipment.
(c) Better wages.
(d) Spiritual growth.
12. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
13. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
14. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
15. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees received a letter inviting him to take a position where?
(a) In a new mill.
(b) In a mission.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a new local shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees and his wife were called to the mission field in what country?
2. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
3. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
4. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
5. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)