|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
2. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
3. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees helped his friend in London deal with his what?
4. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
5. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His family.
(c) The church.
(d) His neighbors.
6. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' second in command believed he should go out and start his own what?
7. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
8. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
9. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
(a) One of the Tramps.
(c) His father.
(d) Tubercular woman.
10. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
(a) A few days after.
(b) A week after.
(c) The day after.
(d) The same day.
11. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord promised Rees' uncle would be healed, when?
(a) On Ash Wednesday.
(b) On Palm Sunday.
(c) On Whitsunday.
(d) On Good Friday.
12. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
(a) Moral boosters.
(b) Safer equipment.
(c) Spiritual growth.
(d) Better wages.
13. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
(a) Lead a local mission.
(b) Abide for a dying man.
(c) Be parents.
(d) Start revivals in a nearby town.
14. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His president.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His father.
15. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
(a) In the tin mill.
(b) In his father's shop.
(c) In a butcher shop.
(d) In the coal mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
2. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
3. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
4. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
5. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many villagers were saved through Rees' obedience in going to the village?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)