|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was invited to go where?
(d) New York.
2. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His president.
(b) His father.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His daughter.
3. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees stayed on the path God had for him and used his hatless state to help others experience the what?
(a) Spirit of God.
(b) Mission work.
(c) Intercessory prayer.
(d) Hatless state.
4. In "The Tramps", who spoke wisdom about Rees and his care of the Tramps?
(a) Evan Lewis.
(b) Will Battery.
(c) Maurice Rueben.
(d) Thomas Howells.
5. Where was Rees Howells born?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New Guinea.
(c) South Africa.
(d) South Wales.
6. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
(b) Air Force.
(c) Coast Guard.
7. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
(a) Their father.
(b) His dad.
(c) Their mother.
8. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
(a) He was his uncle.
(b) He was his father.
(c) He was his grandfather.
(d) He was his brother.
9. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
(a) Better wages.
(b) Spiritual growth.
(c) Safer equipment.
(d) Moral boosters.
10. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(c) Dry Goods.
11. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
12. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was called to give up all his money and could only buy things he ____.
(b) Got to help other people.
(c) Worked for.
13. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
14. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
15. In "What is an Intercessor", an intercessor gains a position of ___ through the acts of prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Called to a Hidden Life", who stepped down from mission leadership?
2. In "The Tubercular Woman", who prayed for the Lord to take no one except for the woman with tuberculosis?
3. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' second in command believed he should go out and start his own what?
4. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
5. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)