|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
(a) His father.
(b) One of the Tramps.
(d) Tubercular woman.
2. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His president.
(d) His father.
3. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees returned home to resist what temptation that arose in connection with his job?
(b) Corruption at work.
(c) New religion.
(d) Wage increase.
4. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees married Elizabeth Hannah ___ .
5. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees went with a group on vacation for what?
(a) Team growth.
(d) Spiritual growth.
6. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Who is Jesus?
(b) Are you a Christian?
(c) Do you really know your God?
(d) Are you born again?
7. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees received a letter inviting him to take a position where?
(a) In a mission.
(b) In a new mill.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a new local shop.
8. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
9. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(b) Dry Goods.
10. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
(a) He was his grandfather.
(b) He was his brother.
(c) He was his uncle.
(d) He was his father.
11. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Air Force.
12. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
13. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
14. In "Madeira", a young man and his ____ did not have the money for him to travel to Madeira for healing.
15. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord promised Rees' uncle would be healed, when?
(a) On Ash Wednesday.
(b) On Good Friday.
(c) On Whitsunday.
(d) On Palm Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
2. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees gave up his job and earnings from the ____ to meet this new call from the Lord.
3. According to "Challenging Death," as an intercessor challenging death, Rees realized he must understand what?
4. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
5. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)