|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees used his hatless state to what?
2. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
(d) Be afflicted.
3. In "Madeira", the Lord revealed to Rees that the young man would be healed in how much time?
(a) A short.
(b) A year's.
(c) A month's.
(d) Two weeks.
4. According to "Challenging Death," as an intercessor challenging death, Rees realized he must understand what?
(a) The person's suffering.
(b) God's will.
(c) His own weaknesses.
(d) The family's wishes.
5. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Who is Jesus?
(b) Do you really know your God?
(c) Are you born again?
(d) Are you a Christian?
6. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
7. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
(a) Lead a local mission.
(b) Be parents.
(c) Start revivals in a nearby town.
(d) Abide for a dying man.
8. Where was Elizabeth from?
(a) New York.
9. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees helped his friend in London deal with his what?
10. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Holy Spirit.
(b) Local elders.
(c) Mission leader.
(d) Church leader.
11. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord called Rees to rely solely on what for all Rees' needs?
(a) The church.
(b) Rees' father.
(c) The mission.
12. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees stayed on the path God had for him and used his hatless state to help others experience the what?
(a) Mission work.
(b) Intercessory prayer.
(c) Hatless state.
(d) Spirit of God.
13. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) His family.
(d) The church.
14. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was called to give up all his money and could only buy things he ____.
(b) Got to help other people.
(d) Worked for.
15. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees feared death from what fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "What is an Intercessor", Christ's agony gives us an opportunity for what?
2. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," at first people questioned Rees' odd behavior, but then they began to see past Rees' behavior to see what?
3. Where was Rees Howells born?
4. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord promised Rees' uncle would be healed, when?
5. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)