Mid-Book Test (up to Standing in the Queue)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
2. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
a) A political leader.
b) A classmate.
c) A family friend.
d) A family member.
3. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees helped his friend in London deal with his what?
4. Where was Rees Howells born?
a) South Africa.
b) New Guinea.
c) South Carolina.
d) South Wales.
5. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care...
This section contains 591 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)