Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What is an Intercessor", who is described as the Great Intercessor?
(c) Spirit of God.
2. In "Madeira", the Lord revealed to Rees that the young man would be healed in how much time?
(a) A short.
(b) A month's.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A year's.
3. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(b) Dry Goods.
4. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
(a) In a butcher shop.
(b) In the coal mines.
(c) In the tin mill.
(d) In his father's shop.
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
6. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His president.
(c) His father.
(d) His best friend.
7. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
8. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
(b) His home.
(c) The world.
(d) His enemy.
9. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
(a) The day after.
(b) The same day.
(c) A few days after.
(d) A week after.
10. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees did not ___ a hat.
11. In "Welsh Revival", as a new convert, Rees still answered the call to become what?
(a) An evangelist.
(b) A priest.
(c) A missionary.
(d) An intercessor.
12. Where did Thomas Howells work before opening the shop?
(a) Dry Goods Store.
(c) Train yard.
(d) Coal mine.
13. Where was Elizabeth from?
(b) New York.
14. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees and his wife were called to the mission field in what country?
15. "In Loving an Outcast", Rees shared his testimony with what family member, who after three weeks was converted?
(b) Uncle Dick.
(d) Older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
2. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees went with a group on vacation for what?
3. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
4. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
5. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)