|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(c) Dry Goods.
2. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
3. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) Maurice Reuben.
(b) Evan Lewis.
(c) Thomas Howells.
(d) His cousin's sister.
4. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees' uncle walked where after he was healed?
5. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", where was the theological college that Rees studied at?
6. In "Binding the Strong Man", the Lord showed Rees he would have victory over a local manager's soul, when?
(a) After the next Sunday service.
(b) In a week.
(c) On Thursday.
7. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees returned home and began work where?
(a) In the tin mill.
(b) In a butcher shop.
(c) In the coal mines.
(d) In his father's shop.
8. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
(a) He was his uncle.
(b) He was his brother.
(c) He was his father.
(d) He was his grandfather.
9. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
(a) A family member.
(b) A political leader.
(c) A family friend.
(d) A classmate.
10. Where did Thomas Howells work before opening the shop?
(b) Train yard.
(c) Dry Goods Store.
(d) Coal mine.
11. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
(b) Thomas Howells.
12. Where was Elizabeth from?
(b) New York.
13. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care for?
(a) Tubercular woman.
(b) Cousin Evan.
(c) Best friend, Will.
(d) His oldest brother.
14. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
(a) His enemy.
(b) The world.
(c) His home.
15. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord asked Rees to take a vow like the Nazarene from where?
(b) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", the Lord warned Rees and his uncle that what could be a sign of doubt?
2. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees stayed on the path God had for him and used his hatless state to help others experience the what?
3. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
4. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' good friend and second in command was under spiritual what?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)