|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
2. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
3. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees chose to stay in hidden what?
4. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
(a) Lead a local mission.
(b) Be parents.
(c) Abide for a dying man.
(d) Start revivals in a nearby town.
5. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
6. In "Binding the Strong Man", the Lord showed Rees he would have victory over a local manager's soul, when?
(a) In a week.
(b) On Thursday.
(c) After the next Sunday service.
7. In "Loving an Outcast", who was the first beneficiary of Rees' new prayer life, and later became his best friend?
(a) Evan Lewis.
(b) Thomas Howells.
(c) Uncle Dick.
(d) Will Battery.
8. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
9. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
10. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees gave up his job and earnings from the ____ to meet this new call from the Lord.
11. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their mother.
(d) His dad.
12. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
13. In "Loving an Outcast", who did Rees assist financially, who later accepted the gift of salvation, along with his wife?
(a) Maurice Reuben.
(b) Uncle Dick.
(c) Jim Stakes.
(d) Evan Lewis.
14. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
(a) One of the Tramps.
(c) Tubercular woman.
(d) His father.
15. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many villagers were saved through Rees' obedience in going to the village?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," at first people questioned Rees' odd behavior, but then they began to see past Rees' behavior to see what?
2. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", during the intercession for the widows, Rees received a message from the ___ regarding healing for his Uncle Dick.
3. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
4. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
5. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord called Rees to rely solely on what for all Rees' needs?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)