|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Vow of the Nazarite," at first people questioned Rees' odd behavior, but then they began to see past Rees' behavior to see what?
(a) Rees' sacrifice.
(b) A man of God.
(d) Their lack of faith.
2. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Are you a Christian?
(b) Who is Jesus?
(c) Do you really know your God?
(d) Are you born again?
3. In "Madeira", who was given enough money to help the young man travel to Madeira?
(a) His wife.
(c) His father.
4. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees did not ___ a hat.
5. Where did Thomas Howells work before opening the shop?
(a) Coal mine.
(b) Dry Goods Store.
(c) Train yard.
6. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees received a letter inviting him to take a position where?
(a) In a mission.
(b) In a new local shop.
(c) In a new mill.
(d) In a church.
7. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees feared death from what fever?
8. In "What is an Intercessor", how many main characteristics of intercession NOT seen in prayer are identified and explained?
9. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees was required by the Lord not to take any ___ for his needs.
10. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees was guided by whom to help his friend and second in command?
(a) Local elders.
(b) Mission leader.
(c) Church leader.
(d) Holy Spirit.
11. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
(a) A week after.
(b) The day after.
(c) A few days after.
(d) The same day.
12. In "Called to a Hidden Life", Rees' second in command believed he should go out and start his own what?
13. In "The Tramps", who challenged Rees about his care of the Tramps?
(a) His family.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) His best friend.
(d) The church.
14. In "Madeira", Rees became the intercessor for which young man diagnosed with tuberculosis?
(a) Maurice Reuben.
(b) Evan Lewis.
(c) Jim Stakes.
(d) Joe Evans.
15. "In "The Vow of the Nazarite", God also called Rees to read his bible for how many hours each evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord directed Rees not to be concerned about where the money would come from until the end of the ___ when it was time to pay.
2. In "The Vow of the Nazarite", the Lord asked Rees to take a vow like the Nazarene from where?
3. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
4. While in London, in "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was asked to provide intercession on behalf of his London friend's son who was in the what?
5. In "Called to a Hidden Life", God called Rees to a state of what at all times?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)