|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", who strongly questioned Rees about the money choices he was making?
(a) Joe Evans.
(b) Will Battery.
(c) Thomas Howells.
(d) Evan Lewis.
2. In "The Tubercular Woman", the Lord asked Rees if he was willing to ____ in place of the tubercular woman.
(d) Be afflicted.
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
(a) Abide for a dying man.
(b) Lead a local mission.
(c) Start revivals in a nearby town.
(d) Be parents.
4. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", Rees was required by the Lord not to take any ___ for his needs.
5. In the "Hatless Brigade", Rees did not ___ a hat.
6. In "A Branch in the Vine", Rees was tempted to send money after he received a gift of what?
7. In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees came away from his vacation ____.
(a) With a promotion.
(b) A "new man."
8. One of the three intercession characteristics mentioned in "What is an Intercessor" is what?
9. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
(d) Anointing oil.
10. In "Uncle Dick's Healing", Rees answered a call from the Lord for extreme ___ for the widows in India.
11. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
(b) Tubercular woman.
(c) His father.
(d) One of the Tramps.
12. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
(c) Thomas Howells.
13. In what year did Rees return home and encounter Welsh revival, as indicated in "Welsh Revival"?
14. In "Called Out From Wage-earning", the Lord called Rees to rely solely on what for all Rees' needs?
(a) The church.
(c) The mission.
(d) Rees' father.
15. In "The Hatless Brigade", Rees was invited to go where?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
2. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
3. In "Madeira", the young man was healed ___ Rees obeyed the Lord's direction.
4. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
5. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)