|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tramps | Binding the Strong Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "In "The Holy Spirit Takes Possession", Rees felt his co-workers needed what?
(a) Safer equipment.
(b) Better wages.
(c) Moral boosters.
(d) Spiritual growth.
2. In "Binding the Strong Man", the drunkard female that God asked Rees to convert, was the drunkard group's what?
3. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
(a) He was his grandfather.
(b) He was his uncle.
(c) He was his father.
(d) He was his brother.
4. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees feared death from what fever?
5. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", after Rees heard testimony from a convert, Rees began to distinguish between the things of God and things of what?
(b) The world.
(c) His enemy.
(d) His home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rees Howells born?
2. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
3. In "Meeting the Risen Lord", Rees returned home to resist what temptation that arose in connection with his job?
4. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
5. In "A Village Untouched by the Revival", how many years did Rees visit the village to bring the Holy Spirit to the villagers?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)