|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Called to a Hidden Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Binding the Strong Man", Rees encountered a woman dying of what disease?
(a) Blood Poisoning.
(c) Hemorrhagic Fever.
(d) Typhoid Fever.
2. In "Binding the Strong Man", the drunkard female that God asked Rees to convert, was the drunkard group's what?
3. In "Binding the Strong Man", the Lord showed Rees he would have victory over a local manager's soul, when?
(a) In a week.
(b) After the next Sunday service.
(c) On Thursday.
4. One of the three intercession characteristics mentioned in "What is an Intercessor" is what?
5. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) His cousin's sister.
(b) Maurice Reuben.
(c) Evan Lewis.
(d) Thomas Howells.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Loving an Outcast", who was the first beneficiary of Rees' new prayer life, and later became his best friend?
2. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
3. In "Loving an Outcast", who did Rees assist financially, who later accepted the gift of salvation, along with his wife?
4. In "The Tramps", Rees used his own money to provide Tramps with food and what?
5. In "Loving an Outcast", what did Rees learn about prayer that transformed his prayer life?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)