|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Every Creature Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
(a) Lead a local mission.
(b) Abide for a dying man.
(c) Be parents.
(d) Start revivals in a nearby town.
4. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care for?
(a) Cousin Evan.
(b) His oldest brother.
(c) Tubercular woman.
(d) Best friend, Will.
5. Rees was into deep ____ when God gave him the Every Creature commission.
(a) Bible study.
Short Answer Questions
1. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
2. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
3. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
4. Where was Elizabeth from?
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)