|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Every Creature Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and others were called to intercede to help prevent what throughout the world?
2. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees and the others were also called to intercede in order to bring peace and ____ to the world.
3. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees and his wife were called to the mission field in what country?
4. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
5. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Samuel went to live with Mr. and Mrs. ___.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees married Elizabeth Hannah ___ .
2. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
3. In "A Father to Orphans", who came forward to care for the children instead of Rees having to do it?
4. In "Lord Radstock", Lord Radstock could not accept the death of whom?
5. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)