|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Every Creature Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", before leaving for mission work in another country, Rees and his wife were also called to do what?
(a) Lead a local mission.
(b) Abide for a dying man.
(c) Be parents.
(d) Start revivals in a nearby town.
2. In "Marriage and Missionary Call", Rees and his wife were called to the mission field in what country?
3. In what year was the first Every Creature conference held?
4. In "A Father to Orphans", whose children did Rees prepare to care for?
(a) His oldest brother.
(b) Cousin Evan.
(c) Tubercular woman.
(d) Best friend, Will.
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", we learned that the needs of the ___ are greater than the needs of those Rees had previously provided for.
Short Answer Questions
1. To help Lord Radstock in his time of grief, Rees recounted the death of whom?
2. In "Lord Radstock", Rees came to bring an answer to Lord Radstock about the death of whom?
3. Where was Elizabeth from?
4. In "Lord Radstock", we learn that as an intercessor, Rees had to be prepared to be a ______ God used to bring forth an answer.
5. In "The Every Creature Commission", Rees took on the role of praying for ___ all around the world.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)