Foreword | Early Years
1. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
(a) Thomas Howells.
2. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
3. Where was Rees Howells born?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New Guinea.
(c) South Wales.
(d) South Africa.
4. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(c) Dry Goods.
5. Where did Thomas Howells work before opening the shop?
(a) Train yard.
(b) Coal mine.
(d) Dry Goods Store.
6. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
(a) He was his uncle.
(b) He was his father.
(c) He was his grandfather.
(d) He was his brother.
Two Shocks | Meeting the Risen Lord
7. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Do you really know your God?
(b) Are you a Christian?
(c) Who is Jesus?
(d) Are you born again?
8. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) Evan Lewis.
(b) Maurice Reuben.
(c) Thomas Howells.
(d) His cousin's sister.
This section contains 4,086 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)