Foreword | Early Years
1. Who led the team of writers that produced this biography?
(a) Thomas Howells.
2. What type of home was Rees Howells born in?
3. Where was Rees Howells born?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New Guinea.
(c) South Wales.
(d) South Africa.
4. What kind of shop did Thomas Howells open in the local village?
(d) Dry Goods.
5. Where did Thomas Howells work before opening the shop?
(a) Dry Goods Store.
(b) Train yard.
(c) Coal mine.
6. How was Thomas Howells related to Rees?
(a) He was his uncle.
(b) He was his grandfather.
(c) He was his brother.
(d) He was his father.
Two Shocks | Meeting the Risen Lord
7. In "Two Shocks", what question unsettled Rees about his faith in God?
(a) Are you a Christian?
(b) Are you born again?
(c) Who is Jesus?
(d) Do you really know your God?
8. In "Two Shocks", who asked Rees an unsettling question?
(a) Maurice Reuben.
(b) Thomas Howells.
(c) His cousin's sister.
(d) Evan Lewis.
This section contains 4,086 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)