Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the narrator doing as the story opens?
Filling the tank of his car.
2. What vehicle does the narrator own when the story opens?
3. What color is the narrator's vehicle mentioned at the start of the story?
4. Who used to own the car that belongs to the narrator at the start of the story?
5. After taking care of his car, what does the narrator do at the start of the story?
Records data in a logbook.
6. How is Mr. Salgado associated with the narrator?
The narrator used to work for Mr. Salgado.
This section contains 5,787 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)