|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III A Thousand Fingers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stumbles towards the narrator and the cashier as the two are engrossed in conversation?
(a) Distraught child.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Mutual friend.
(d) Drunk man.
2. When Joseph leaves and Triton is left alone in the house, how does the boy feel?
(b) Terribly frightened.
(d) At peace.
3. When it starts to rain, Triton hopes that Joseph ____.
(a) Catches pneumonia.
(b) Slips and falls off the bridge.
(c) Crashes his car.
(d) Falls into the bay.
4. After taking care of his car, what does the narrator do at the start of the story?
(a) Buys an ice cream cone.
(b) Records data in a logbook.
(c) Assists another driver.
(d) Drops his wallet.
5. The cashier experiences technical difficulties with what?
(a) Jumper cables.
(b) Paint drying unit.
(c) Electronic till.
(d) Pressurized hose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Christmas Eve dinner guests retire to while Triton clears the table?
2. Meticulous when it comes to creating lists, what does the narrator log after servicing his car?
3. When Mr. Salgado takes a weekend trip to his cousin's tea estate, who is left in charge of the household?
4. Why are Triton and Joseph left alone at Mr. Salgado's house?
5. Mr. Salgado announces to Triton that they are going to England so he can do what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)