|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Cook's Joy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Miss Nili start visiting Mr. Salgado?
(a) February 1967.
(b) April 1969.
(c) December 1971.
(d) June 1965.
2. How do the guests react to the meal Triton prepares for Christmas Eve?
(a) They don't like it but they're polite about it.
(b) They tell him it's too cold.
(c) They are underwhelmed.
(d) They are impressed.
3. With Joseph gone, Triton goes from being houseboy to being ___.
(c) Errand boy.
4. Who used to own the car that belongs to the narrator at the start of the story?
(a) Mr. Salgado.
(b) Miss Nili.
5. In what language does the narrator try to speak to the cashier?
Short Answer Questions
1. When another guest arrives for the Christmas Eve dinner at Mr. Salgado's house, what does Triton do?
2. What does the individual who approaches the cashier and narrator begin to do?
3. The cashier experiences technical difficulties with what?
4. Triton's wish to see more of the outside world comes true when Mr. Salgado takes him to ___.
5. The region of Sri Lanka that the cashier comes from is once what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)