|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Breach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once inside the office, what does the narrator ask the cashier?
(a) How long he's been in England.
(b) Why he leaves his wife behind.
(c) Where he lives.
(d) Who helps him escape from Sri Lanka.
2. Meticulous when it comes to creating lists, what does the narrator log after servicing his car?
(a) Date, time, and battery model number.
(b) Month, day, year, and length of car wash.
(c) Mileage, date, and gasoline volume.
(d) Date, time, and paint batch number.
3. After taking care of his car, what does the narrator do at the start of the story?
(a) Drops his wallet.
(b) Records data in a logbook.
(c) Buys an ice cream cone.
(d) Assists another driver.
4. How long has the narrator been out of Sri Lanka?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) More than twenty years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Less than a month.
5. Why does the cashier want the narrator to use his phone?
(a) To speak with his boss.
(b) To call the police.
(c) To call his landlady.
(d) To show him how to use the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The region of Sri Lanka that the cashier comes from is once what?
2. What vehicle does the narrator own when the story opens?
3. What does the individual who approaches the cashier and narrator begin to do?
4. When the narrator and the cashier strike up a conversation, what does the narrator want to know?
5. The cashier says his Sri Lankan home is near what city?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)