|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Breach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator and cashier meet, what is happening in Sri Lanka?
2. What is the narrator doing as the story opens?
(a) Replacing the battery of his car.
(b) Painting his car.
(c) Filling the tank of his car.
(d) Washing his car.
3. Meticulous when it comes to creating lists, what does the narrator log after servicing his car?
(a) Month, day, year, and length of car wash.
(b) Mileage, date, and gasoline volume.
(c) Date, time, and battery model number.
(d) Date, time, and paint batch number.
4. In response to the intrusion upon the conversation between him and the narrator, what does the cashier do?
(a) Takes out his pepper spray.
(b) Hugs the individual who approached them.
(c) Shows the approaching individual the "Closed" sign.
(d) Turns off the cubicle light.
5. Does the cashier understand the suggestions the narrator gives him in a Sri Lankan language?
(a) He pretends he does not understand.
(b) He understands some.
(c) No, he doesn't.
(d) No, but he pretends he understands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the individual who approaches the cashier and narrator begin to do?
2. The cashier experiences technical difficulties with what?
3. At the start of the story, what does the narrator notice about the cashier?
4. How long has the cashier been out of Sri Lanka?
5. What languages does the cashier say he speaks?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)