|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III A Thousand Fingers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the dinner party on Christmas Eve, what does Triton cook for the first time ever?
(a) Pecan pie.
(b) Coconut cream pie.
2. What do Triton, Mr. Salgado, and others in the neighborhood hear coming from house number eight?
(a) Loud music.
(b) Piercing screams.
(c) Terrible howl.
(d) Beautiful singing.
3. How does Triton try to protect himself from Joseph when he's left alone with him in the house?
(a) He rubs a raw onion all over his hands.
(b) He carries a small pocketknife everywhere he goes.
(c) He wears a necklace made of chili peppers.
(d) He hides a big stick under his bed.
4. Wijetunga's radical idea about improving his country is to ___.
(a) Legalize gambling.
(b) Use every available space for growing fruits and vegetables.
(c) First destroy in order to create something better.
(d) Make alliances with their enemies.
5. Mr. Salgado tells Triton that Dias is dead and explains that he ___.
(a) Drowns at sea.
(b) Crashes the jeep against a tree.
(c) Is assassinated.
(d) Dies of a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Triton and Joseph left alone at Mr. Salgado's house?
2. Why is Triton worried about having to move Mr. Salgado's shoes to the spare room?
3. How does Joseph feel and act towards Triton?
4. With Mr. Salgado spending more time out of the house with his new job, Triton spends more time doing what?
5. How does Wijetunga, Mr. Salgados' assistant, change in Part III of the book?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)