1. What is the narrator doing as the story opens?
(a) Painting his car.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Replacing the battery of his car.
(d) Filling the tank of his car.
2. What vehicle does the narrator own when the story opens?
3. What color is the narrator's vehicle mentioned at the start of the story?
4. Who used to own the car that belongs to the narrator at the start of the story?
(a) Miss Nili.
(c) Mr. Salgado.
5. After taking care of his car, what does the narrator do at the start of the story?
(a) Buys an ice cream cone.
(b) Records data in a logbook.
(c) Assists another driver.
(d) Drops his wallet.
6. How is Mr. Salgado associated with the narrator?
(a) The narrator used to work for Mr. Salgado.
(b) Mr. Salgado is the narrator's uncle.
(c) Mr. Salgado is the narrator's priest.
(d) The narrator has Mr. Salgado arrested.
This section contains 5,787 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)