Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
2. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
5. Where does Matthias find the sword belt in King Bull Sparra's chambers?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Redwall is finally infiltrated by the rats. Why does it take this kind of betrayal for the rats to gain the upper hand? What happens to Plumpen as a result of this betrayal? Why did he betray the mice in the first place?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Brother Methuselah discovers the riddle behind the tapestry. How does the riddle reveal the destiny of Matthias?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the nature of the rats with the nature of the mice of Redwall. Which are more human in the way they deal with the world? What is the author trying to say about the nature of humans through his portrayal of the animals?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)