|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
2. What do the sparrows call Asmodeus?
3. What does Redtooth hit when he is thrown by Constance Badger?
4. What do the mice use to move the rats away fro the battering ram so they can implement their plan?
5. Where is Matthias being held captive by the sparrows?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cluny react when he is covered in hornet stings?
2. How does Cluny treat the horde as he emerges from his tent?
3. Why does Asmodeus like the idea of eating Redtooth?
4. What is the light effect that occurs when Matthias and Warbeak eat lunch together?
5. What does Matthias say to Warbeak when she threatens to have her king kill him?
6. Who is Greytail, and how did he die?
7. What does Cluny threaten to do if he doesn't like the progress of the tunnel being dug leading to Redwall?
8. What does Squire Julian Gingivere remember about the Sword of Martin and what does he warn Matthias about?
9. What does Cluny wish for his horde to think like sometimes?
10. How does Matthias's imagination play tricks on him when he is lying in wait for Asmodeus, and how does he deal with this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Cornflower saves the day with the lantern. Is this action typical of her character?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the way John Churchmouse records the events that occur a year after the battle with the rats. Who is doing what at Redwall? How has the life of Matthias progressed?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Brother Methuselah discovers the riddle behind the tapestry. How does the riddle reveal the destiny of Matthias?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)