Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
2. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
5. Where does Matthias find the sword belt in King Bull Sparra's chambers?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the symbolism of the Sword of Martin. Why is Matthias so obsessed with it? What does it represent for Redwall?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the morality of Father Abbot Mortimer. Why doesn't he allow the mice to give chase after the rats retreat? How is this a central theme of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Redwall is finally infiltrated by the rats. Why does it take this kind of betrayal for the rats to gain the upper hand? What happens to Plumpen as a result of this betrayal? Why did he betray the mice in the first place?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)