Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
2. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
5. Where does Matthias find the sword belt in King Bull Sparra's chambers?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the allegory of Martin the Warrior. What does he represent for the mice of Redwall? How does he inspire Matthias?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the way John Churchmouse records the events that occur a year after the battle with the rats. Who is doing what at Redwall? How has the life of Matthias progressed?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how the relationship between Cornflower and Matthias develops. How do they relate to each other on a daily basis? In times of stress?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)