|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
2. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
5. Where does Matthias find the sword belt in King Bull Sparra's chambers?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Jess Squirrel saves Redwall from the battering ram. How does this turn the tide of the battle?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the way John Churchmouse records the events that occur a year after the battle with the rats. Who is doing what at Redwall? How has the life of Matthias progressed?
Essay Topic 3
List the articles of death and slavery that Cluny reads to the mice of Redwall. How does Father Abbot Mortimer react to them? What does Cluny say as he leaves Redwall?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)