|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Matthias being held captive by the sparrows?
2. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
3. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the Sword of Martin?
4. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
5. What does Jess Squirrel use to stop the battering ram?
Essay Topic 1
List the articles of death and slavery that Cluny reads to the mice of Redwall. How does Father Abbot Mortimer react to them? What does Cluny say as he leaves Redwall?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Jess Squirrel saves Redwall from the battering ram. How does this turn the tide of the battle?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Sela the vixen's role in the war between the rats and the mice. Who is she really in it for? What is her nature regarding the matters of conflict? What happens to her as a result of her actions?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)