|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
2. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
3. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
4. Where does Friar Hugo hide when the battle between Matthias and Cluny reaches the bell tower?
5. Matthias tells Father Abbot Mortimer that it is not only their job to defend Redwall, but it has become their job to _____.
Essay Topic 1
Explain the allegory of Martin the Warrior. What does he represent for the mice of Redwall? How does he inspire Matthias?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Brother Methuselah discovers the riddle behind the tapestry. How does the riddle reveal the destiny of Matthias?
Essay Topic 3
List the articles of death and slavery that Cluny reads to the mice of Redwall. How does Father Abbot Mortimer react to them? What does Cluny say as he leaves Redwall?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)