|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
2. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
3. Captain Snow tells Matthias that he is deader than _____ if he seeks out Asmodeus.
4. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
5. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the way John Churchmouse records the events that occur a year after the battle with the rats. Who is doing what at Redwall? How has the life of Matthias progressed?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Redwall is finally infiltrated by the rats. Why does it take this kind of betrayal for the rats to gain the upper hand? What happens to Plumpen as a result of this betrayal? Why did he betray the mice in the first place?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the final meeting between Matthias and Asmodeus. Who is with Matthias during this encounter? What role does the Sword of Martin play?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)