|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do sparrows call creatures they feel are beneath them?
2. What does Captain Snow say that Asmodeus has in his eye?
(c) A barb.
3. What does Scumnose tell Cluny he is keeping nice and fresh in a ditch?
4. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
(a) As fiery orange coals.
(b) As green with Saturn-like rings.
(c) As black pools of oil.
(d) As twin golden orbs with black centers.
5. What does Cheesethief do with Cluny's tail barb when he is in his tent?
(a) Poisons himself with it.
(b) Fits it to his own tail.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Bends it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warbeak call Joseph Bell?
2. What does the moonlight focus upon when Matthias puts the shield into the niche in the stone?
3. What does Jess Squirrel shoot after Cheesethief is killed?
4. What does Cluny threaten Plumpen's family with?
5. What does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin latch her tail around when she tells them she has made headway?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)