|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jess Squirrel run when the rats chase her?
(a) Down a tunnel to Cavern Hole.
(b) Up a horse chestnut tree.
(c) Across the lily pats on the pond.
(d) Up the elm tree.
2. What does Jess Squirrel use to stop the battering ram?
(a) Vegetable skins.
(b) Vegetable oil.
(c) Boiling water,
3. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the views of Captain Snow?
(a) Raging proletariat.
(b) Apolitical nonsensical.
(c) Hide-bound militaristic.
(d) Nobless oblige.
4. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
(a) The weather.
(b) The battle.
(c) His tail.
(d) Matthias's love life.
5. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
2. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
3. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
4. What does the sparrowhawk that Brother Methuselah treated call sparrows?
5. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the sparrow tribe react to Queen Warbeak?
2. What does Plumpen do when he gets into Redwall?
3. How does Cluny react when he is covered in hornet stings?
4. How does Dunwing help Matthias escape from the sparrows?
5. Why does Asmodeus like the idea of eating Redtooth?
6. What does Cluny wish for his horde to think like sometimes?
7. How does Basil Stag Hare show his admiration for Constance Badger after she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn?
8. How does Silent Sam deal with his boredom waiting for battle?
9. Who is Greytail, and how did he die?
10. Why does the author state that Basil Stag Hare and Jess Squirrel are "thick as thieves"?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)