|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sparrows call Asmodeus?
2. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
(a) Squeaky mouse voice.
(b) High reedy tenor.
(c) Soft, velvet blanket.
(d) Low booming baritone.
3. How does Cluny seem when he emerges from the tent after his defeat with the battering ram and tunnels?
(a) Sharper than before.
(b) Stark raving mad.
(c) Much more demanding.
4. To what are the rats of Cluny's horde unaccustomed which disgusts him as he watches their activities?
(a) His niceness.
(b) The heat.
(c) Strenuous labor.
(d) Eating army rations.
5. Like Basil Stag Hare, the shrews are masters of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dunwing call her daughter?
2. When Matthias pushes Warbeak off the ledge, what saves the bird from strangulation?
3. What does Captain Snow say that Asmodeus has in his eye?
4. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the Sword of Martin?
5. What does Fangburn call Redtooth's cutlass?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dunwing help Matthias escape from the sparrows?
2. How does the sparrow tribe react to Queen Warbeak?
3. What does Plumpen do when he gets into Redwall?
4. How does Cluny treat the horde as he emerges from his tent?
5. What is the light effect that occurs when Matthias and Warbeak eat lunch together?
6. What does Chickenhound do when he gets into Cavern Hole?
7. What does Cluny threaten to do if he doesn't like the progress of the tunnel being dug leading to Redwall?
8. Why does Asmodeus like the idea of eating Redtooth?
9. How does Silent Sam deal with his boredom waiting for battle?
10. What does Squire Julian Gingivere remember about the Sword of Martin and what does he warn Matthias about?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)