|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening in Cavern Hole by invitation of Matthias and Brother Methuselah?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A party supper.
(c) A military meeting.
(d) A dance.
2. What does Warbeak call Cluny?
3. How many shrews are available for battle at Redwall?
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Fifty thousand.
(d) Five thousand.
4. What is the name of the squirrel who helps immensely when the mice are looking for the Sword of Martin?
5. What do the sparrows call Asmodeus?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matthias calls Brother Methuselah an ancient wizard for tricking Warbeak, he replies that he thinks of himself as _____.
2. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
3. Father Abbot Mortimer describes Redwall as ____when he addresses the captains wiht a morale-boosting speech.
4. What does the moonlight focus upon when Matthias puts the shield into the niche in the stone?
5. What does Silent Sam show Basil Stag Hare when he finds him eating?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Father Abbot Mortimer's last address to Redwall about?
2. How does Matthias feel after he helps Squire Julian Gingivere and captain Snow regain their friendship?
3. How does Cluny react when he is covered in hornet stings?
4. Why does Squire Julian Gingivere harbor resentment toward Captain Snow?
5. What does Squire Julian Gingivere remember about the Sword of Martin and what does he warn Matthias about?
6. How does Matthias explain why he is in the part of Mossflower run by the shrews, and how do they react to his presence?
7. How does Cluny treat the horde as he emerges from his tent?
8. How does Silent Sam deal with his boredom waiting for battle?
9. Who is Greytail, and how did he die?
10. What does Basil Stag Hare tell Matthias after the death of Brother Methuselah, and what effect does this have on him?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)