|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the mice use to move the rats away fro the battering ram so they can implement their plan?
(a) Hot coals.
(b) Railroad nails.
2. What does Cluny threaten Plumpen's family with?
(a) A fire in a ditch.
(c) Drowning in the pond.
(d) His tail.
3. How does Cluny seem when he emerges from the tent after his defeat with the battering ram and tunnels?
(a) Sharper than before.
(c) Stark raving mad.
(d) Much more demanding.
4. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
(b) Cause for caution.
(c) Poisonous spitters.
(d) Efficient undertaker.
5. What does Warbeak call Cluny?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of material does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin prefer to climb?
2. Where is Captain Snow living, according to the cat?
3. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
4. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
5. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Basil Stag Hare act when he comes back from his encounter with Cluny injured?
2. What is Father Abbot Mortimer's last address to Redwall about?
3. What valuable lesson does Matthias learn about wearing a collar from his interaction with Warbeak?
4. What does Basil Stag Hare tell Matthias after the death of Brother Methuselah, and what effect does this have on him?
5. How does Basil Stag Hare show his admiration for Constance Badger after she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn?
6. What does Cluny wish for his horde to think like sometimes?
7. Who is Greytail, and how did he die?
8. How does Basil Stag Hare propose that Matthias approach Captain Snow for help as a guide to finding Asmodeus?
9. How does Matthias's imagination play tricks on him when he is lying in wait for Asmodeus, and how does he deal with this?
10. How does Matthias feel after he helps Squire Julian Gingivere and captain Snow regain their friendship?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)