|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
(a) Constance Badger.
2. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
(a) Some soup.
(b) A stretcher.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A bandage.
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
(a) A truffle.
(b) A roll.
(c) A fish bone.
(d) A hazelnut.
5. Where does Matthias find the sword belt in King Bull Sparra's chambers?
(a) Under a sagging armchair.
(b) Woven into the wall.
(c) In a closet.
(d) Under the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cat that Matthias encounters is a _____.
2. What are the rats threatening to use to attack Redwall with?
3. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
4. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
5. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)