|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
(a) Efficient undertaker.
(b) Cause for caution.
(d) Poisonous spitters.
2. How many shrews are available for battle at Redwall?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Fifty thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
3. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
(a) Matthias's love life.
(b) The weather.
(c) His tail.
(d) The battle.
4. Like Basil Stag Hare, the shrews are masters of _____.
5. What do the mice use to move the rats away fro the battering ram so they can implement their plan?
(a) Railroad nails.
(d) Hot coals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scumnose tell Cluny he is keeping nice and fresh in a ditch?
2. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
3. The cat that Matthias encounters is a _____.
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
5. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)