|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jess Squirrel run when the rats chase her?
(a) Up the elm tree.
(b) Across the lily pats on the pond.
(c) Down a tunnel to Cavern Hole.
(d) Up a horse chestnut tree.
2. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
(a) Efficient undertaker.
(b) Poisonous spitters.
(c) Cause for caution.
3. What do the sniggering rats call the leaders of Redwall when they capture them?
(a) The Ringleaders.
(b) The Doomed.
(d) The Lostmice.
4. What does Redtooth hit when he is thrown by Constance Badger?
(a) The abbey wall.
(b) A sycamore tree.
(c) The fence around St. Ninian's.
(d) A pile of stones.
5. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jess Squirrel shoot after Cheesethief is killed?
2. Who tries to seize Matthias only to be struck down by the Sword of Martin?
3. What does Jess Squirrel use to stop the battering ram?
4. What does the sparrowhawk that Brother Methuselah treated call sparrows?
5. What does Captain Snow call all the shrews dancing around him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Constance Badger deal with Warbeak after she is captured?
2. How does Silent Sam deal with his boredom waiting for battle?
3. What valuable lesson does Matthias learn about wearing a collar from his interaction with Warbeak?
4. How does Basil Stag Hare propose that Matthias approach Captain Snow for help as a guide to finding Asmodeus?
5. How does Matthias feel after he helps Squire Julian Gingivere and captain Snow regain their friendship?
6. How does the sparrow tribe react to Queen Warbeak?
7. How does Dunwing help Matthias escape from the sparrows?
8. What does Matthias say to Warbeak when she threatens to have her king kill him?
9. What does Cluny threaten to do if he doesn't like the progress of the tunnel being dug leading to Redwall?
10. Who is Greytail, and how did he die?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)