|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cat that Matthias encounters is a _____.
2. What does Captain Snow say that Asmodeus has in his eye?
(c) A barb.
3. What does Basil Stag Hare say that Cluny has for having struck an enlisted creature?
(a) Horrid breath.
(b) Bad form.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Blind ambition.
4. What do the mice use to move the rats away fro the battering ram so they can implement their plan?
(b) Railroad nails.
(c) Hot coals.
5. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
(d) Woven baskets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Basil Stag Hare eat with his plateful of quince when he returns to Redwall with a "war wound"?
2. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
3. What color is the bloom of the late rose as Father Abbot Mrotimer lays on his deathbed?
4. What do the sparrows call Asmodeus?
5. What does Captain Snow inadvertently call his nest when he invites Matthias to stay with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Basil Stag Hare act when he comes back from his encounter with Cluny injured?
2. Who is Greytail, and how did he die?
3. How does Cluny react when he is covered in hornet stings?
4. What does Matthias say to Warbeak when she threatens to have her king kill him?
5. How does Cluny treat the horde as he emerges from his tent?
6. How does Constance Badger deal with Warbeak after she is captured?
7. What does Cluny wish for his horde to think like sometimes?
8. How does Matthias's imagination play tricks on him when he is lying in wait for Asmodeus, and how does he deal with this?
9. What happens to Chickenhound after he and his mother have been stabbed?
10. What does Cluny threaten to do if he doesn't like the progress of the tunnel being dug leading to Redwall?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)