|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain Snow call all the shrews dancing around him?
2. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
(a) Cause for caution.
(b) Poisonous spitters.
(d) Efficient undertaker.
3. What does Cheesethief do with Cluny's tail barb when he is in his tent?
(a) Bends it.
(b) Poisons himself with it.
(c) Fits it to his own tail.
(d) Hides it.
4. Chickenhound considers Redwall to be his _____.
(a) Dumping ground.
5. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
(a) A splintered mess.
(b) A hot poker.
(c) A pile of barnacles.
(d) A wet eel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Sela and Chickenhound executed?
2. What does Plumped use to grease the lock of the Redwall door?
3. What does Silent Sam carry in his teeth to go save his mother?
4. What color is the bloom of the late rose as Father Abbot Mrotimer lays on his deathbed?
5. What does Jess Squirrel call Cluny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matthias say to Warbeak when she threatens to have her king kill him?
2. How does Cluny react when he is covered in hornet stings?
3. How does the sparrow tribe react to Queen Warbeak?
4. How does Dunwing help Matthias escape from the sparrows?
5. Why does Asmodeus like the idea of eating Redtooth?
6. What valuable lesson does Matthias learn about wearing a collar from his interaction with Warbeak?
7. Who is Greytail, and how did he die?
8. How does Basil Stag Hare act when he comes back from his encounter with Cluny injured?
9. What does Squire Julian Gingivere remember about the Sword of Martin and what does he warn Matthias about?
10. What does Father Abbot Mortimer tell Matthias as the old abbot is dying?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)