|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jess Squirrel use to stop the battering ram?
(a) Vegetable oil.
(b) Boiling water,
(c) Vegetable skins.
2. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the views of Captain Snow?
(a) Nobless oblige.
(b) Hide-bound militaristic.
(c) Apolitical nonsensical.
(d) Raging proletariat.
3. What does Warbeak swear by to convince Matthias that she will fulfill her promise?
(a) Her mother's egg.
(b) Her beak.
(c) Her father's grave.
(d) Her king's honor.
4. What does Cheesethief do with Cluny's tail barb when he is in his tent?
(a) Poisons himself with it.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Bends it.
(d) Fits it to his own tail.
5. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
(a) Sucks his paw.
(c) Rolls his eyes.
(d) Ponders his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
2. Where is Matthias being held captive by the sparrows?
3. When Matthias calls Brother Methuselah an ancient wizard for tricking Warbeak, he replies that he thinks of himself as _____.
4. What has the cat given up as a food staple?
5. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)