|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Sela and Chickenhound executed?
(a) With spears.
(b) By stoning.
(c) With cutlasses.
(d) By hanging.
2. How does Jess Squirrel leap as she steals the tapestry back from Cluny's standard?
(a) Like a salmon.
(b) Like a deer.
(c) Like a frog.
(d) Like a grasshopper.
3. What does Basil Stag Hare eat with his plateful of quince when he returns to Redwall with a "war wound"?
(a) Broccoli casserole.
(b) Elderberry pie.
(c) Acorn stew.
(d) Rice pudding.
4. Who tries to seize Matthias only to be struck down by the Sword of Martin?
5. What does Captain Snow call all the shrews dancing around him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin latch her tail around when she tells them she has made headway?
2. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
3. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
4. What does Captain Snow inadvertently call his nest when he invites Matthias to stay with him?
5. What do the sniggering rats call the leaders of Redwall when they capture them?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)