|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Precious omen.
(b) Collosal failure.
(c) Common work of bad art.
(d) Powerless relic.
2. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
(a) Brother Rufus.
(b) Winifred the otter.
(c) Constance Badger.
3. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
4. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
5. Who is disguised as Cluny in battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
2. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
3. Matthias compares his always coming back to Redwall to _____ when he sees Conrflower again.
4. What lies between Matthias and St. Ninian's that Matthias is hesitant to cross?
5. What are the rats carrying up the old elm tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Constance Badger prevent Cluny's horde from finding her as she pulls the cart full of mice?
2. Why is Basil Stag Hare called "Stag"?
3. How are Father Abbot Mortimer and Matthias dressed and why?
4. What happens to the Voles when Ambrose Spike shows up at the Vole Bank?
5. Why is Matthias filled with self-doubt when he is lost in Mossflower Wood and how does he handle this?
6. When Basil Stag Hare introduces himself to Matthias, what credentials does he list?
7. What does Cluny want Shadow to do and why?
8. How does Ragear feel about being separated from Cluny?
9. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
10. How does Brother Methuselah know that the rats are trying to attack Redwall via the elm tree?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)