|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Matthias wakes up from having fallen asleep after his encounter with the rats at St. Ninian's, he is filled with _____.
(b) Consternation at Basil Stag Hare.
2. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
(a) A churchmouse.
(b) A sea rat.
(c) A sparrowhawk.
(d) A black fox.
3. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A poison war spike.
(c) An eagle talon.
(d) A splinter.
4. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
5. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
(a) Seven steps.
(b) A secret door.
(c) A hole in the floor.
(d) Nine stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
2. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
3. What is the name of Sela's son?
4. Matthias hits Ragear with a _____.
5. Who confronts Matthias in Mossflower Wood?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
2. Why is Matthias filled with self-doubt when he is lost in Mossflower Wood and how does he handle this?
3. How does Silent Sam act around Matthias when he finds him?
4. What does Cluny want Shadow to do and why?
5. How does Killconey describe Asmodeus to Cluny?
6. What do the otters do at the Jubilee?
7. What is Cornflower's impression of the Abbey garden as she dozes against Matthias's shoulder?
8. How are Father Abbot Mortimer and Matthias dressed and why?
9. What do Brothers Rufus and George include in their incident report?
10. How does Sela manipulate Fangburn?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)