|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
(a) A tattle-tale.
(b) A piece of work.
(c) A country bumpkin.
(d) A half-scourge.
2. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
3. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Martin the Warrior.
(b) Brother Methuselah.
(c) Constance Badger.
(d) Father Abbott Mortimer.
4. Who does the rope belong to that binds Ragear to the tree?
5. Matthias feels that he has _____ overnight.
(a) Lost his drive.
(b) Become a failure.
(c) Grown up.
(d) Become Martin the Warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
2. How does the author describe the color of Basil Stag Hare's coat?
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
4. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
5. How does Matthias feel when Ragear is stalking him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Silent Sam deal with his boredom waiting for battle?
2. How do the rat survivors of the botched elm tree attack treat their fallen comrades?
3. How does Cluny treat his horse?
4. How does Constance Badger deal with Warbeak after she is captured?
5. When Basil Stag Hare introduces himself to Matthias, what credentials does he list?
6. How does Cluny treat the horde as he emerges from his tent?
7. What happens to the Voles when Ambrose Spike shows up at the Vole Bank?
8. Why does the author state that Basil Stag Hare and Jess Squirrel are "thick as thieves"?
9. Why is Basil Stag Hare called "Stag"?
10. What does Ambrose Spike do at the Jubilee?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)