|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ragear think Cluny will call him when he catches the mouse he is stalking?
(a) Ragear the Competent.
(b) Ragear the Innocent.
(c) Ragear the Brave.
(d) Ragear the Noble.
2. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As pools of black ice.
(b) As savage golden eyes.
(c) As piercing green eyes.
(d) As darting brown eyes.
4. Who does Mangfur blame for the quality of food that they bring to Cluny?
5. What is the name of Sela's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sela the vixen sprinkle on Cluny's pillow for show?
2. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
3. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
4. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
5. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sela manipulate Fangburn?
2. How does Ragear feel about being separated from Cluny?
3. How does Basil Stag Hare create a diversion so that Matthias can get into St. Ninian's?
4. Why is Basil Stag Hare called "Stag"?
5. What is Cornflower's impression of the Abbey garden as she dozes against Matthias's shoulder?
6. What does Matthias surmise as he reaches the edge of the woods on his way to St. Ninian's?
7. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
8. What are Cornflower's duties at Redwall and how do they increase after Matthias returns?
9. Why does Constance Badger begin to trust the suggestions of Matthias?
10. What do Brothers Rufus and George include in their incident report?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)