|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny says to himself that by the _____ he has not yet lost the war.
(a) Claws of hellthunder.
(b) Paws of Martin.
(c) Eyes of the full moon.
(d) Fingers of riverflood.
2. Cluny orders a _____ healer to be called for to tend his wounds.
3. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
4. Father Abbot Mortimer believes in tempering triumph with _____.
5. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Precious omen.
(b) Common work of bad art.
(c) Collosal failure.
(d) Powerless relic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
2. What lies between Matthias and St. Ninian's that Matthias is hesitant to cross?
3. What is Constance carrying as she patrols the wall while under attack by the rats?
4. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
5. Where does the Churchmouse family live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matthias surmise as he reaches the edge of the woods on his way to St. Ninian's?
2. How does Ragear feel about being separated from Cluny?
3. What does Cheesethief think to himself when he overhears Cluny promising to promote the weasel Scragg over his rats?
4. How and when are the rats going to launch a second attack on Redwall, and how does Sela know this?
5. How does Silent Sam act around Matthias when he finds him?
6. What do Brothers Rufus and George include in their incident report?
7. How does Brother Methuselah know that the rats are trying to attack Redwall via the elm tree?
8. What does Friar Hugo say that he is going to do with the grayling?
9. How does Cluny feel about losing the element of surprise in attacking Redwall?
10. What does Ragear plan to do with Matthias once he catches him?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)