|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the color of Basil Stag Hare's coat?
(a) A silvery gray.
(b) A tortoise shell.
(c) An ashen hue.
(d) A rich brown.
2. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
3. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
(a) A porcupine quill.
(b) A long skinny knife blade.
(c) A vial of oil.
(d) A bobby pin.
4. Old Wormtail lost _____ in the cart accident.
(a) A paw.
(b) An eye.
(c) An ear.
(d) A whisker.
5. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
(a) The pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
2. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
3. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
4. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
5. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Voles when Ambrose Spike shows up at the Vole Bank?
2. How does Constance Badger prevent Cluny's horde from finding her as she pulls the cart full of mice?
3. Why is Matthias filled with self-doubt when he is lost in Mossflower Wood and how does he handle this?
4. How do the rat survivors of the botched elm tree attack treat their fallen comrades?
5. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
6. How are Father Abbot Mortimer and Matthias dressed and why?
7. What does Cluny want Shadow to do and why?
8. How does Ragear feel about being separated from Cluny?
9. How does Cluny treat his horse?
10. What does Cheesethief think to himself when he overhears Cluny promising to promote the weasel Scragg over his rats?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)