|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A medal.
(c) A headband.
(d) A ring.
2. Where does Constance Badger appear when she causes Cluny to fall?
(a) In the elm tree.
(b) In the mote.
(c) On the parapet.
(d) Under the elm tree.
3. Who does the rope belong to that binds Ragear to the tree?
4. What hovers over Matthias as he falls asleep on the way back to Redwall?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A sparrowhawk.
(d) A bumble bee.
5. Who confronts Matthias in Mossflower Wood?
(b) A ferret family.
(d) A baby red squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
2. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
3. What sort of animal is Scragg?
4. When Matthias wakes up from having fallen asleep after his encounter with the rats at St. Ninian's, he is filled with _____.
5. Constance Badger pulls the Churchmouse family in the cart, acting as guide and _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cluny treat his horse?
2. How does Cluny feel about losing the element of surprise in attacking Redwall?
3. What is Cornflower's impression of the Abbey garden as she dozes against Matthias's shoulder?
4. How does Constance Badger prevent Cluny's horde from finding her as she pulls the cart full of mice?
5. What does Ragear plan to do with Matthias once he catches him?
6. How does Cluny taunt the Voles after he has captured the piece of tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it?
7. Why is Matthias filled with self-doubt when he is lost in Mossflower Wood and how does he handle this?
8. How are Father Abbot Mortimer and Matthias dressed and why?
9. What happens to the Voles when Ambrose Spike shows up at the Vole Bank?
10. What does Cheesethief think to himself when he overhears Cluny promising to promote the weasel Scragg over his rats?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)