|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nobody was sure if Shadow was a rat or a _____.
(d) Large mouse.
2. Matthias had better _____ that either Constance Badger or Brother Alf.
(a) Nocturnal vision.
(d) Smelling ability.
3. How does the author describe the color of Basil Stag Hare's coat?
(a) A rich brown.
(b) A silvery gray.
(c) A tortoise shell.
(d) An ashen hue.
4. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(a) Full red roses.
(c) Giant bluebells.
5. Matthias compares his always coming back to Redwall to _____ when he sees Conrflower again.
(a) A rabbit's foot.
(b) An old penny.
(c) A pice of gold ore.
(d) A comfortable pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Churchmouse family live?
2. What does Ragear think Cluny will call him when he catches the mouse he is stalking?
3. What sort of snake is Asmodeus?
4. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
5. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Ambrose Spike when Matthias and his friends find him and what do Constance Badger's instincts tell her is happening?
2. How does Basil Stag Hare create a diversion so that Matthias can get into St. Ninian's?
3. What do the otters do at the Jubilee?
4. When Basil Stag Hare introduces himself to Matthias, what credentials does he list?
5. How and when are the rats going to launch a second attack on Redwall, and how does Sela know this?
6. How extensive are Cluny's injuries after he falls, and what do the mice and rats think of his chances of staying alive?
7. How does Cluny taunt the Voles after he has captured the piece of tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it?
8. How does Sela manipulate Fangburn?
9. How are Father Abbot Mortimer and Matthias dressed and why?
10. How does Cluny treat his horse?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)