|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(a) Scourge City.
(b) Anger Abbey.
(c) Cluny Castle.
2. After breakfast following the encounter with Cluny, Father Abbot Mortimer issues the _____.
(a) Tactical maneuvers.
(b) Medals of honor.
(c) Staff regulations.
(d) Daily orders.
3. What does Cluny threaten to flog Skullface into if he doesn't jump onto the horse?
(b) Thrush leaves.
(c) Skin robbons.
(d) Many dollrags.
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As savage golden eyes.
(b) As pools of black ice.
(c) As piercing green eyes.
(d) As darting brown eyes.
5. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
(a) Knobhill Quarry.
(b) Pebble Creek.
(c) St. Ninian's.
(d) Mossflower Wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sela the vixen sprinkle on Cluny's pillow for show?
2. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
3. Father Abbot Mortimer believes in tempering triumph with _____.
4. What does Basil Stag Hare call Matthias when he is reluctant to involve the hare in the fight with the rats?
5. Matthias takes refuge in Mossflower Wood in _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How and when are the rats going to launch a second attack on Redwall, and how does Sela know this?
2. What has happened to Ambrose Spike when Matthias and his friends find him and what do Constance Badger's instincts tell her is happening?
3. When Basil Stag Hare introduces himself to Matthias, what credentials does he list?
4. How does Cluny taunt the Voles after he has captured the piece of tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it?
5. What does Ragear plan to do with Matthias once he catches him?
6. What is Cornflower's impression of the Abbey garden as she dozes against Matthias's shoulder?
7. Why is Matthias filled with self-doubt when he is lost in Mossflower Wood and how does he handle this?
8. What does Friar Hugo say that he is going to do with the grayling?
9. What happens to the Voles when Ambrose Spike shows up at the Vole Bank?
10. How does Basil Stag Hare create a diversion so that Matthias can get into St. Ninian's?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)