|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
(a) Mint tea.
(d) Carrot salad.
2. What emanates from Skullface after he falls from the horse?
(a) A cloud of dust.
(b) A cloud of black smoke.
(c) A red mist of death.
(d) A blue beam of light.
3. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
(a) Vole Bank.
(b) Blackwell Commons.
(c) Mossflower Mercantile.
(d) St. Ninian's.
4. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
(a) Constance Badger.
(c) Winifred the otter.
(d) Brother Rufus.
5. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
(a) That Matthias was part of the plot.
(b) That the mice have won the war.
(c) That the rats have won the battle.
(d) That it is a diversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Matthias draw as he fights his own fears in Mossflower Wood?
2. Matthias compares his always coming back to Redwall to _____ when he sees Conrflower again.
3. Matthias takes refuge in Mossflower Wood in _____.
4. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
5. Cluny orders a _____ healer to be called for to tend his wounds.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Brothers Rufus and George include in their incident report?
2. What does Cheesethief think to himself when he overhears Cluny promising to promote the weasel Scragg over his rats?
3. How does Brother Methuselah know that the rats are trying to attack Redwall via the elm tree?
4. How does Cluny taunt the Voles after he has captured the piece of tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it?
5. How and when are the rats going to launch a second attack on Redwall, and how does Sela know this?
6. Why is Matthias filled with self-doubt when he is lost in Mossflower Wood and how does he handle this?
7. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
8. How does Killconey describe Asmodeus to Cluny?
9. How extensive are Cluny's injuries after he falls, and what do the mice and rats think of his chances of staying alive?
10. How does Sela manipulate Fangburn?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)