|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
2. What direction of breeze does Brother Methuselah point out when he is talking to Father Abbott Mortimer about the state of the battle with the rats?
3. Who confronts Matthias in Mossflower Wood?
(b) A baby red squirrel.
(d) A ferret family.
4. Cheesethief tells Scrag the dream of the _____ before he kills him.
(a) Books he will write.
(b) Cheese factory in the sky.
(c) Command he never had.
(d) Lady he loved.
5. What did Sela the vixen sprinkle on Cluny's pillow for show?
(a) Gnome spice.
(b) Magic herbs.
(c) Sleeping powder.
(d) Fairy dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
2. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
3. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
4. After escaping the rats at St. Ninian's, what does Matthias eat on the way to Redwall?
5. What does Ragear think Cluny will call him when he catches the mouse he is stalking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the otters do at the Jubilee?
2. What do Brothers Rufus and George include in their incident report?
3. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
4. What does Cheesethief think to himself when he overhears Cluny promising to promote the weasel Scragg over his rats?
5. How does Ragear feel about being separated from Cluny?
6. How does Cluny taunt the Voles after he has captured the piece of tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it?
7. What does Friar Hugo say that he is going to do with the grayling?
8. How do the rat survivors of the botched elm tree attack treat their fallen comrades?
9. Why is Matthias filled with self-doubt when he is lost in Mossflower Wood and how does he handle this?
10. How does Sela manipulate Fangburn?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)