Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the moles' relatives was an authority on the item of the riddle that exists between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole?
(a) Their grandfather.
(b) Their fourth cousin.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their uncle.
2. What sort of animal is Scragg?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A ferret.
3. How does Matthias feel when Ragear is stalking him?
4. Redtooth orders the twelve rats who were guarding the escaped Vole family to be _____.
(b) Set loose.
5. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A frog.
(c) A hen.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Constance carrying as she patrols the wall while under attack by the rats?
2. Matthias hits Ragear with a _____.
3. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
4. What is the name of Sela's son?
5. Where does Constance Badger appear when she causes Cluny to fall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Cornflower's duties at Redwall and how do they increase after Matthias returns?
2. When Basil Stag Hare introduces himself to Matthias, what credentials does he list?
3. What has happened to Ambrose Spike when Matthias and his friends find him and what do Constance Badger's instincts tell her is happening?
4. How does Silent Sam act around Matthias when he finds him?
5. What does Chickenhound do when he gets into Cavern Hole?
6. How does Constance Badger prevent Cluny's horde from finding her as she pulls the cart full of mice?
7. What do the otters do at the Jubilee?
8. What does Cluny wish for his horde to think like sometimes?
9. How does Cluny react when he is covered in hornet stings?
10. How does Brother Methuselah know that the rats are trying to attack Redwall via the elm tree?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)