|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
(a) Mint tea.
(d) Carrot salad.
2. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) The skin of a snake.
(b) A gold knob.
(c) The skull of a ferret.
(d) The tooth of a dragon.
3. Matthias takes refuge in Mossflower Wood in _____.
(a) An abandoned rabbit hole.
(b) An old beech trunk.
(c) A pile of leaves.
(d) A wooden box.
4. What does Ragear think Cluny will call him when he catches the mouse he is stalking?
(a) Ragear the Competent.
(b) Ragear the Brave.
(c) Ragear the Noble.
(d) Ragear the Innocent.
5. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Late Roman history.
(b) Early Redwall history.
(c) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(d) The life of Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of snake is Asmodeus?
2. Nobody was sure if Shadow was a rat or a _____.
3. What are the rats carrying up the old elm tree?
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
5. Matthias compares his always coming back to Redwall to _____ when he sees Conrflower again.
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Father Abbot Mortimer and Matthias dressed and why?
2. What does Friar Hugo say that he is going to do with the grayling?
3. How does Silent Sam act around Matthias when he finds him?
4. What do the otters do at the Jubilee?
5. What do Brothers Rufus and George include in their incident report?
6. How does Brother Methuselah know that the rats are trying to attack Redwall via the elm tree?
7. What does Ragear plan to do with Matthias once he catches him?
8. How extensive are Cluny's injuries after he falls, and what do the mice and rats think of his chances of staying alive?
9. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
10. How does Sela manipulate Fangburn?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)