|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A hen.
(c) A frog.
(d) A lizard.
2. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
3. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
(d) The pen.
4. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
(a) Pebble Creek.
(b) St. Ninian's.
(c) Knobhill Quarry.
(d) Mossflower Wood.
5. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
2. What did Sela the vixen sprinkle on Cluny's pillow for show?
3. What emanates from Skullface after he falls from the horse?
4. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
5. What do Matthias and Brother Methuselah drink while working with the words behind the tapestry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Basil Stag Hare create a diversion so that Matthias can get into St. Ninian's?
2. What happens to the Voles when Ambrose Spike shows up at the Vole Bank?
3. Why is Basil Stag Hare called "Stag"?
4. How does Sela manipulate Fangburn?
5. How do Matthias and Cluny react to Cornflower when Cluny enters Redwall?
6. What is Cornflower's impression of the Abbey garden as she dozes against Matthias's shoulder?
7. What do Brothers Rufus and George include in their incident report?
8. What has happened to Ambrose Spike when Matthias and his friends find him and what do Constance Badger's instincts tell her is happening?
9. Why does Constance Badger begin to trust the suggestions of Matthias?
10. How do the rat survivors of the botched elm tree attack treat their fallen comrades?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)