|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jess Squirrel use as a decoy when she steals back the tapestry?
(a) An embroidered hand towel.
(b) Cornflower's headband.
(c) A folded leaf.
(d) A painted dishcloth.
2. What does Silent Sam show Basil Stag Hare when he finds him eating?
(a) A scratch.
(b) A puncture wound.
(c) A cat nail.
(d) A porcupine quill.
3. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
4. What sort of odor dose Asmodeus emit?
5. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
(a) A bandage.
(b) A stretcher.
(c) A lantern.
(d) Some soup.
6. What does Fangburn call Redtooth's cutlass?
(a) A scabby scabbard hater.
(b) A blunt old breadknife.
(c) A baby toy.
(d) A junk-rusted spike.
7. Father Abbot Mortimer describes Redwall as ____when he addresses the captains wiht a morale-boosting speech.
(a) Completely isolated.
(b) An example to teach the creatures of Mossflower Wood.
(c) Virtually self-supporting.
(d) A haven for rats.
8. What does the moonlight focus upon when Matthias puts the shield into the niche in the stone?
(a) The elm tree.
(b) The weather vane.
(c) Joseph Bell.
(d) The stained-glass window.
9. What does Warbeak call Joseph Bell?
10. Where does Friar Hugo hide when the battle between Matthias and Cluny reaches the bell tower?
(a) In a dusty corner.
(b) In a trunk.
(c) Under the stairs.
(d) On top of the bell.
11. What did the Redwall food seem to turn into in Plumpen's mouth as a result of his mission there?
12. Why does Cluny send the weasel to be locked up without food and water for three days?
(a) Because he makes bad coffee.
(b) Because he spits on the ground.
(c) Because he drops a shovel.
(d) Because he smiles.
13. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
14. How many shrews are available for battle at Redwall?
(a) Five hundred.
(c) Fifty thousand.
(d) Five thousand.
15. What does Captain Snow say that Asmodeus has in his eye?
(d) A barb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of material does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin prefer to climb?
2. How does Jess Squirrel leap as she steals the tapestry back from Cluny's standard?
3. What do the sparrows call Asmodeus?
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
5. Where does Jess Squirrel run when the rats chase her?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)