Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
(a) Constance Badger.
2. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
(a) Some soup.
(b) A stretcher.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A bandage.
4. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
(a) A truffle.
(b) A roll.
(c) A fish bone.
(d) A hazelnut.
5. Where does Matthias find the sword belt in King Bull Sparra's chambers?
(a) Under a sagging armchair.
(b) Woven into the wall.
(c) In a closet.
(d) Under the bed.
6. The cat that Matthias encounters is a _____.
7. What are the rats threatening to use to attack Redwall with?
(a) Pin tar arrows.
(b) A giant slingshot.
(c) A battering ram.
(d) A rock cannon.
8. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
(a) A wet eel.
(b) A pile of barnacles.
(c) A splintered mess.
(d) A hot poker.
9. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
10. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
(a) The battle.
(b) His tail.
(c) The weather.
(d) Matthias's love life.
11. What does Jess Squirrel use to stop the battering ram?
(a) Boiling water,
(b) Vegetable skins.
(c) Vegetable oil.
12. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
(a) A dark red berry.
(b) A vital herb.
(c) A healing mineral.
(d) A special tree bark.
13. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
(a) A giant thorn.
(b) A pebble.
(c) A beak.
14. Where does Jess Squirrel run when the rats chase her?
(a) Down a tunnel to Cavern Hole.
(b) Up a horse chestnut tree.
(c) Up the elm tree.
(d) Across the lily pats on the pond.
15. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
(a) Low booming baritone.
(b) Squeaky mouse voice.
(c) High reedy tenor.
(d) Soft, velvet blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Snow inadvertently call his nest when he invites Matthias to stay with him?
2. How many shrews are available for battle at Redwall?
3. Where is Matthias being held captive by the sparrows?
4. Like Basil Stag Hare, the shrews are masters of _____.
5. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)