|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sniggering rats call the leaders of Redwall when they capture them?
(a) The Doomed.
(b) The Lostmice.
(c) The Ringleaders.
2. What does Warbeak call Joseph Bell?
3. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
4. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
(a) A vital herb.
(b) A healing mineral.
(c) A dark red berry.
(d) A special tree bark.
5. Who tries to seize Matthias only to be struck down by the Sword of Martin?
6. Father Abbot Mortimer describes Redwall as ____when he addresses the captains wiht a morale-boosting speech.
(a) A haven for rats.
(b) Completely isolated.
(c) Virtually self-supporting.
(d) An example to teach the creatures of Mossflower Wood.
7. What did Killconey call Scrag in order to extol his virtues after death?
(a) A Scallywag.
(b) A gambler.
(c) Caring and shameless.
(d) Officer material.
8. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
(a) The weather.
(b) Matthias's love life.
(c) His tail.
(d) The battle.
9. What does Captain Snow inadvertently call his nest when he invites Matthias to stay with him?
(c) Resting place.
10. Where is Captain Snow living, according to the cat?
(a) In a damp cave.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In a hole in the quarry wall.
(d) In a hollow tree.
11. What are the rats threatening to use to attack Redwall with?
(a) A giant slingshot.
(b) A battering ram.
(c) Pin tar arrows.
(d) A rock cannon.
12. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
13. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
(a) A mushroom cap.
(b) Her tail.
(c) A leaf.
(d) An inverted bluebell.
14. What does Basil Stag Hare say that Cluny has for having struck an enlisted creature?
(a) Bad form.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Blind ambition.
(d) Horrid breath.
15. What does Captain Snow call all the shrews dancing around him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Basil Stag Hare eat with his plateful of quince when he returns to Redwall with a "war wound"?
2. What does Matthias toss away with satisfaction at his victory celebration with the shrews?
3. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
4. What does Dunwing call her daughter?
5. What does Scumnose tell Cluny he is keeping nice and fresh in a ditch?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)