|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father Abbot Mortimer describes Redwall as ____when he addresses the captains wiht a morale-boosting speech.
(a) Virtually self-supporting.
(b) An example to teach the creatures of Mossflower Wood.
(c) Completely isolated.
(d) A haven for rats.
2. What sort of odor dose Asmodeus emit?
3. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
(a) A hot poker.
(b) A splintered mess.
(c) A pile of barnacles.
(d) A wet eel.
4. Where is Matthias being held captive by the sparrows?
(a) Dunwing's nest.
(b) Tied to the weather vane.
(c) King Bull Sparra's chambers.
(d) Under Joseph Bell.
5. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
6. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
(a) A leaf.
(b) An inverted bluebell.
(c) Her tail.
(d) A mushroom cap.
7. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
(a) A healing mineral.
(b) A vital herb.
(c) A dark red berry.
(d) A special tree bark.
8. To what are the rats of Cluny's horde unaccustomed which disgusts him as he watches their activities?
(a) The heat.
(b) His niceness.
(c) Strenuous labor.
(d) Eating army rations.
9. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
(a) Constance Badger.
10. What does Captain Snow inadvertently call his nest when he invites Matthias to stay with him?
(c) Resting place.
11. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
12. What does Cluny say that Jess Squirrel has that he could use?
(a) Access to food.
13. What does Jess Squirrel shoot after Cheesethief is killed?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A stoat.
(c) A water rat.
(d) A weasel.
14. What did Killconey call Scrag in order to extol his virtues after death?
(a) Officer material.
(b) A Scallywag.
(c) Caring and shameless.
(d) A gambler.
15. Who tries to seize Matthias only to be struck down by the Sword of Martin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Snow tells Matthias that he is deader than _____ if he seeks out Asmodeus.
2. Why does Cluny send the weasel to be locked up without food and water for three days?
3. What does Fangburn call Redtooth's cutlass?
4. What does the sparrowhawk that Brother Methuselah treated call sparrows?
5. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)