|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny say that Jess Squirrel has that he could use?
(d) Access to food.
2. What does Scumnose tell Cluny he is keeping nice and fresh in a ditch?
3. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
(a) A pebble.
(b) A beak.
(c) A giant thorn.
4. What does Captain Snow say that Asmodeus has in his eye?
(b) A barb.
5. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
(a) Sucks his paw.
(b) Ponders his parents.
(c) Rolls his eyes.
6. What do the sniggering rats call the leaders of Redwall when they capture them?
(b) The Lostmice.
(c) The Doomed.
(d) The Ringleaders.
7. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
8. What sort of odor dose Asmodeus emit?
9. What does Basil Stag Hare eat with his plateful of quince when he returns to Redwall with a "war wound"?
(a) Broccoli casserole.
(b) Elderberry pie.
(c) Acorn stew.
(d) Rice pudding.
10. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
11. What do sparrows call creatures they feel are beneath them?
12. What is the name of the squirrel who helps immensely when the mice are looking for the Sword of Martin?
13. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
(a) The weather.
(b) The battle.
(c) His tail.
(d) Matthias's love life.
14. What does Plumped use to grease the lock of the Redwall door?
(a) A green bag.
(b) A scarlet cloth.
(c) A black spoon.
(d) A syringe.
15. When Matthias calls Brother Methuselah an ancient wizard for tricking Warbeak, he replies that he thinks of himself as _____.
(a) A musician at heart.
(b) An aged, erudite scholar.
(c) A mere mortal.
(d) A superb master of tongues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Killconey call Scrag in order to extol his virtues after death?
2. What sort of material does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin prefer to climb?
3. What does Constance Badger devise to kill Cluny in his tent?
4. What does Cluny stand on in the churchyard to observe the work of his horde?
5. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)