|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of material does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin prefer to climb?
2. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
(a) Efficient undertaker.
(c) Poisonous spitters.
(d) Cause for caution.
3. What does Warbeak call Joseph Bell?
4. Chickenhound considers Redwall to be his _____.
(c) Dumping ground.
5. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
(a) Rolls his eyes.
(c) Ponders his parents.
(d) Sucks his paw.
6. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
(a) A dark red berry.
(b) A healing mineral.
(c) A special tree bark.
(d) A vital herb.
7. What does Silent Sam carry in his teeth to go save his mother?
(a) A knitting needle.
(b) A spike.
(c) An ice pick.
(d) A small dagger.
8. What does Captain Snow say that Asmodeus has in his eye?
(d) A barb.
9. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
(a) A pebble.
(c) A beak.
(d) A giant thorn.
10. What does Basil Stag Hare say that Cluny has for having struck an enlisted creature?
(a) Bad form.
(b) Blind ambition.
(c) Horrid breath.
(d) Good luck.
11. Father Abbot Mortimer describes Redwall as ____when he addresses the captains wiht a morale-boosting speech.
(a) Virtually self-supporting.
(b) A haven for rats.
(c) An example to teach the creatures of Mossflower Wood.
(d) Completely isolated.
12. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the Sword of Martin?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A scourge.
(c) A symbol of hope.
(d) A token.
13. What does Scumnose tell Cluny he is keeping nice and fresh in a ditch?
14. What does Cluny stand on in the churchyard to observe the work of his horde?
(a) A tombstone.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A boulder.
(d) The steps.
15. What does Dunwing call her daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Matthias being held captive by the sparrows?
2. Like Basil Stag Hare, the shrews are masters of _____.
3. Where is Captain Snow living, according to the cat?
4. Matthias tells Father Abbot Mortimer that it is not only their job to defend Redwall, but it has become their job to _____.
5. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)