|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
(a) A special tree bark.
(b) A vital herb.
(c) A healing mineral.
(d) A dark red berry.
2. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the Sword of Martin?
(a) A scourge.
(b) A symbol of hope.
(c) A diplomat.
(d) A token.
3. What does Cluny say that Jess Squirrel has that he could use?
(d) Access to food.
4. How many shrews are available for battle at Redwall?
(a) Five thousand.
(c) Fifty thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
5. What is happening in Cavern Hole by invitation of Matthias and Brother Methuselah?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A military meeting.
(c) A dance.
(d) A party supper.
6. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
(a) High reedy tenor.
(b) Low booming baritone.
(c) Squeaky mouse voice.
(d) Soft, velvet blanket.
7. What does Jess Squirrel call Cluny?
8. What does the moonlight focus upon when Matthias puts the shield into the niche in the stone?
(a) The weather vane.
(b) Joseph Bell.
(c) The stained-glass window.
(d) The elm tree.
9. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
(d) Woven baskets.
10. What sort of lunch do the shrews have when they are stalking Asmodeus?
(a) Cold fish.
(b) Warm soup.
(c) String beans.
11. Why does Cluny send the weasel to be locked up without food and water for three days?
(a) Because he makes bad coffee.
(b) Because he smiles.
(c) Because he spits on the ground.
(d) Because he drops a shovel.
12. What do sparrows call creatures they feel are beneath them?
13. What does Cluny threaten Plumpen's family with?
(a) His tail.
(c) Drowning in the pond.
(d) A fire in a ditch.
14. What does Warbeak call Joseph Bell?
15. Father Abbot Mortimer describes Redwall as ____when he addresses the captains wiht a morale-boosting speech.
(a) An example to teach the creatures of Mossflower Wood.
(b) Virtually self-supporting.
(c) A haven for rats.
(d) Completely isolated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the cat given up as a food staple?
2. What does Silent Sam show Basil Stag Hare when he finds him eating?
3. Matthias tells Father Abbot Mortimer that it is not only their job to defend Redwall, but it has become their job to _____.
4. What does Basil Stag Hare say that Cluny has for having struck an enlisted creature?
5. When Matthias calls Brother Methuselah an ancient wizard for tricking Warbeak, he replies that he thinks of himself as _____.
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)