|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
2. What does Warbeak call Joseph Bell?
3. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
(a) A leaf.
(b) A mushroom cap.
(c) An inverted bluebell.
(d) Her tail.
4. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the views of Captain Snow?
(a) Raging proletariat.
(b) Nobless oblige.
(c) Hide-bound militaristic.
(d) Apolitical nonsensical.
5. What does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin latch her tail around when she tells them she has made headway?
(a) A handle.
(b) A branch.
(c) A hook.
(d) A gargoyle.
6. What does Cluny stand on in the churchyard to observe the work of his horde?
(a) The steps.
(b) A boulder.
(c) A tombstone.
(d) A ladder.
7. What color is the bloom of the late rose as Father Abbot Mrotimer lays on his deathbed?
(a) Salmon pink.
(c) Blood red.
(d) Bright fuschia.
8. What do the sniggering rats call the leaders of Redwall when they capture them?
(a) The Ringleaders.
(c) The Doomed.
(d) The Lostmice.
9. To what are the rats of Cluny's horde unaccustomed which disgusts him as he watches their activities?
(a) His niceness.
(b) Strenuous labor.
(c) Eating army rations.
(d) The heat.
10. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the Sword of Martin?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A token.
(c) A symbol of hope.
(d) A scourge.
11. What does the moonlight focus upon when Matthias puts the shield into the niche in the stone?
(a) The elm tree.
(b) Joseph Bell.
(c) The weather vane.
(d) The stained-glass window.
12. What sort of odor dose Asmodeus emit?
13. What does Cluny say that Jess Squirrel has that he could use?
(a) Access to food.
14. What is Warbeak's status when she meets Matthias gain?
15. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
(c) Constance Badger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Redtooth hit when he is thrown by Constance Badger?
2. What does Warbeak call Cluny?
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
4. How are Sela and Chickenhound executed?
5. What does Brother Methuselah call Matthias when the novice awakens him and calls him "old one"?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)